Brofessor thread

What's your thoughts on Dom ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3n48W8jwWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny

Ran out of material a long time ago, but used to be pretty funny.

I used to think he was huge. Now after a few years of lifting and going back to his videos I've realized dude's actually pretty small and damn them chicken legs. Funny and entertaining as hell tho so no bad things to say bout him.

cool dude

Natty limit

This.

I respect that he's being open about milking the shit out of his channel with zero ideas.

He is my favorite

>you started lifting to get girls
>then you realize you lift because you want ot be better than other people
Dom is a sage

Still good for a laugh every once in a while, so I watch his stuff.

lot stronger than he looks, saw him at bradleys gym doing dips with 135lbs, thats pretty impressive imo

"It's like riding two jet-skis at once, but one is a rhino farting thunder, and the other is two jet skis"

Funny guy. Would love to see mike do some actual lifts. He's shown himself to be pretty strong for a fitness jester

great writing between the two dudes that did it, hit nearly any joke imaginable relating to the curlbro douchebag gymcel stereotype

normalized ass eating so hes ok in my book

I love dom, actually got me into lifting because I wanted to be apart of the jokes

I find it kind of funny that this thread was posted 2 hours before Dom uploaded a new video. Nice coincidence considering he doesn't post videos often at all..

You think dom browse fit ?

Maybe. At least someone with connection to him or his channel like his camera guy. Weird, I thought he would get a lot of stuff off misc. He should take our advice desu

He's much bigger than that twink Bradley Martyn.

Dom pls go

He really got me into lifting because, despite knowing that it's just a character, he seemed happy and I wanted that

Cultivated a meme culture that drew me in a few years ago. So yea, I like him, got me into lifting culture which got me into lifting.

overall cool guy, you can find good advice among shits and giggles, also a lot stronger than he looks

“You’re a lioness, go find your goddamn Simba. Or at least go back to Scar. Don’t fuck the TOUCAN!”

I'm impressed with his ability to still find shit to do videos on

Bigger then brad

Comedy genius, cool bro

>>
Honestly, with the cesspool of YouTube fitness he just might be the best one for advice, lol

top kek

king of dyels. stole material from Veeky Forums and bb and irrelevant now

this.
youtube has filled up with fucktards trying to sell their pseudo science health bullshit and merc.
kinda like Veeky Forums but sad

He's running out of videos, but his old ones were really funny

His old Thanksgiving vid was amazing, my roommate was watching it again the other day

funny guy and smarter than it seems at a first impression

This is probably one of the most true things anyone has ever said about fitness.

Entered thread expecting everyone to be shitting on Don, very pleased to see all the positive comments

Dom is a cool dude.

ITT: Samefag central

Dom is fucking awesome, however his channel has become really predictable and stale. I’m sure he’ll come out of it soon. I can’t remember the last time I thought one was really funny

>t. Dom Mazettie

not funny at all.

>40 / 1 / 36 / 3

>how does IP counter work
>not liking Dom
Guess how I know you’re a DYEL newfag brainlet

YOU WANNA DANCE WITH DOM MAZZETI

>44 posts and 38 IPs
>samefag
At least I'm not as retarded as you

his content is pretty bloated. I reckon his vids would be twice as funny if they were half as long and cut the lmaosooorandom shit

Blame this one on youtube. Dude needs to make profit after all

I started lifting because of Broscience.

Now you know how unfit people view fit people, if you are as big as dom or bigger, you're huge to all the skinnyfat losers,

oh yea his cam guy DEFINITELY visits Veeky Forums

whenever that gattling gun sound goes off I lose my shit, idk why but other than that vids get stale.

Unironicly why I started lifting
“I have a problem: I can still fit through doorways”

NEW VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=W3n48W8jwWA

time to go to church

Pretty decent, haven’t seen a lot of his recent ones though

Good guy, sad that he associate's with that fuck boy Bradley Martyn though

I went to go see Madea Boo 2 with my friends and this nigga was in a Madea movie, wtf

t. jelly failed YouTuber

Been watching Dom videos all day cause of this thread

I lowkey was disappointed at that. I guess it's cool he sticks to his friends' sides when they hit a rough patch, except Bradley's rough patch was being a lying, thieving douche.

What'd Bradley do?

unironically this

I love him