Back thread? r8 and h8

Back thread? r8 and h8

what is the tattoo on the left side of your neck?

Regretin2monthstime/10

>Covering your back gains with shitty tatoos
Also good luck looking like a criminal to normal people with those neck tats

WE WUZ

Yea... the neck tats are what makes him look like a criminal...

Damn that’s a corny tattoo. It looks a bit like something a girl would get desu.

Y-yeah man. It’s the neck tat and not being a nigger that makes him look like a rapist/criminal.

LMAO you realise black guys like op are highly sought after by white women worldwide? You're probably a little dick white Tyler with no personality, op is a big dicked tatted up niggachad who could fuck most girls.

PHARAOHS N SHIED CUZZ

MUH MOHFUGGIN DICK NIGGA

t. american

MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH DIIIIIIIICK NYEGUH

white girl here can confirm the shape of ops back you just can't get with white guys it's like the size and the way it looks is so different compared to a white guy who are usually skinny even after they've been lifting for a while

>t. samefag

go steal some shit OP

DAS RITE

>"white"
>"girl"
stop with the bullshit what do you win by lying on a chinese cartoon forum?

Black people don't get shit like this tatooed on them. This has to be some mixed person or a spanish.

Its to hipsterish and ugly

holy shit my sides

Would-not-hire/10

DAS RITE

bix nood mufuggen dick nugga bup de doo po mo dibs mofuggen

I love /pol/

theres these new adult coloring books that have lines drawn like that. That looks like a bear from an adult coloring book. No I don't color them or buy them.

Idk man started lifting recently. Everyone seems impressive to me.Solid 8/10 imo. How bout mine? Been lifting for two months.