AYOO

Wtf i have that shirt

>Purse
lmao, there's no redemption

Is that jayden smith?

>file name

Love the 90's look

mobile

That shirt and album are too good for him.

50% prince of belair 50% le madman joker

Jaden is not too bad. Atleast he is still pretty fit. Magic Johnsons son is just an embarrassment

>Be Devil
>Offer magic to heal aids, want soul in exchange
>johnsons says no, offers son instead
>sons a faggot now

He wouldnt look like a faggot if he had good traps and neck. and also less make up.

His head is very small

i hate how metal tshirts are trendy now, i saw a bitch with a Megadeth tshirt on a pub and i told her "hey nice tshirt" she thanked and asked me if i also shopped on Forever 21... i almost lost it there

a white dude with longhair wearing the exact same would be called a retarded for wearing an old ironmaiden tshirt and pants this ugly

You should be asking why your beloved metal bands sold their name to be put on forever 21 tees in the first place; shit wouldn't be a problem if they weren't greedy fame whores to begin with. Consider it a sign that you need to develop more adult tastes

Did he get taller?
He was 5'9 last i checked

This guy looks like a failed human.

>IMPLYING

He went from male to female and then back again, so yeah

>supreme
>popular metal band shirt
>dyel
he really is a fuccboi poster child, thank fuck I'm over 30 now,wannabee thots drooling over this retard would turn me elliott mode if I were a teenager

Oh christ.

this ugly nigger even learned the crane your neck to have chin selfie pose
I hope Magic gives him aids

>Forgive your father
Nope. He had ONE JOB, and he BLEW IT. Now he's dead, literally blew his ass up for some reason by having a propane tank IN HIS GODDAMNED HOUSE that leaked and BLEW HIS ASS TO KINGDOM COME, for which all I can say is: KHARMA. Mom's already dead for decades, and just as well, too, because her fat ass was neurotic-as-FUCK, she had ONE JOB and blew it, too, and I've spent DECADES trying to sort my shit out and mitigate the damage they've caused as best I can. Fuck them both and their shit for what they did to me and my siblings.
>t. I'm triggered-as-fuck
Hell yes I am. Problem? IDGAF.
>t. venting
Yep.

Kek

>t. Ya blew it

i know the feel bro, dad was a spaz and died in a bar fight in the most pathetic way ever. Never really cared about me.

*offers hug*

What's up with niggers and iron maiden now? I work with a guy who wears Led Zepplin and Iron Maiden shirts. I'm almost positive he's never heard a Led song aside from Stairway.

Mine died when I was 3. I don't remember enough about him to forgive him for anything.

*joins in group hug*
No homo

My parents are still alive. They worked hard to shelter us as kids. At 25+ I actually started learning about life and wen through a mental break from the ages of 28-30.

I started learning things about life that people in their teens learned from.social interaction and normal lifestyles meanwhile my parents sheltered us so much it was painful realizing that we were shelters and most Americans grow up free and learn these things at a young age...

How?