Alpha M

Can I self-improve from his advice?
Is he Veeky Forums approved?

Lets see
>unironically refers to himself as an alpha male
>probably like 5'5
>probably into PUA autistic shit and thinks social interactions are systematic

This is the image of someone who spends an hour getting ready to go to the bar, looks for the drunkest below average/average chick, then acts like he is the coolest shit to try to get her home maybe has an alright success rate because he's done it so many times. If that is the kind of guy you want to take advice from go for it

manlet
his ex got fucked by a big black man
weak face
alpha
ALPHA
I AM ALPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek, so no?
I think he looks good but he is a but annoying, that's sure.
Also, did his wife really get blacced?

-He's good looking, has a nice body and seems like a chill guy

-cringe name, i don't like his style desu

He seems like a genuine guy

I have pretty much the same opinion.

No, are you high? Literally every single video he makes is a plug for some product he's getting sponsored by

A man's gotta eat

He's the definition of overcompensating, but you can take bits and pieces of his advice and improve yourself.

Never treat these "self improvement" gurus as the end-all be-all Bibles of improvement. They have good advice to offer, you just have to sift through lots of bullshit.

>his ex got fucked by a big black man

Seriously? How do you know that

I agree.
Thanks, kinda knew this already.

If I recall he used to be a bodybuilder / physique competitor right?

Seems like a nice enough dude, some decent advice here and there but I had to stop watching him because I got tired of him shilling something in every single video.

His channel is basically him shilling whatever products he's been sent this week.

to be fair, he's done a lot to deserve at least some earning for his videos.

i actually like alpha m and his videos, hes a nice person

his shilling is not as bad as teachingmensashion OH god

is he natty though

Uhh more that ex gf please.

He's permanently stuck in 2004. Also, men need to stop "styling" their hair. Comb it with a regular part, get an Ivy cut, or buzz it. Preening and puffing yourself like a teenager pop star in your 30's, or even 20's is a a failure to intuit adulthood.

That being said, he's fine for advice on basic clothing items. Don't listen to him on shoes though, and watch faggotry is another sign of delayed development.

His height is delayed that's for sure

I'm gonna need to see some facts on those accusations..

His hair looks fine lol.

long on top is way to go.

>*tips*

I'll accept nigger and height posts but under no circumstance will we ever have even a semi Veeky Forums conversation. take it home Veeky Forumsggots

Veeky Forumsfaggots like all types of hair. they even like buzzcuts too boyo. buzzcuts are the new meme on Veeky Forums

Isnt that hair styled though? lmfao fucking cope faggot. stylemaxxing is legit. he put fucking gel on his hair and slicked it back. thats considered styling

>has a nice body

For a midget.

This guys hair is styled. He is an actor and therefore an effeminate faggot. Kys please you stupid mongrel

I like him. He is a real jew.

He's a snake oil salesman. He likes to get emotional and make you believe he's an honest and great guy but he's just trying to sell you stuff while trying to make money off YT with shitty top 10 videos where you don't learn a single thing.