/QCG/ Cheekie General

Post Rare Cheekies
Discuss our Veeky Forums queen

she is unironically the most perfect ever. every sunday i pray to the lord that i will find a gf like her

I dont mind her posting here but if you think she is hot shit just come out of the closet. Might as well fuck a dude with a wig

Thats a man baby

Has she moved on to the harder anabolics yet?

looking more like a chaiwanese trap everyday. disgusting.

Breast implants when

Hey hun
I like you're pics. Just wanted to let you know i got back from a sweaty workout. Got a nice pump on. Feeling juicy. Big. Tight.

Your looking thicc. Got me a nice throb thinking of the things we could do together. Been a while since I've done hip thrusts.

Other children on this site will try it on. But you need a reel man like me ;)

U need some fat burning. And i can think of a few ways u could do it with me (hope u like doggy baby yeah)

Anyways got to go now babe. Keep looking pretty for me hunny.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Cheekie please sit on my face

Then you don't have to look at her face. Smart, dude.

I could take like an hour drive to go see her. Get fucked nerds.

LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE!!!!!!

I will because I never want to meet anyone from this fucking website

>creates a Cheekie thread
>doesn't post more pictures
It's just like you want to be a faggot

wow, she almost looks like an actual girl on this one

I don't get it. People hate on Cheekies physique all day, yet we still all cream over Natasha and other varqts

trips confirm that this is sexual as fuck

>tfw no qt fit waifu who will talk shit to me every day

thatz cuz natasha is waifu tier

those fucking man hands lmao

lmoa

Except for the huge clit

Nice gyno fggt

>man hands
>open image
>they're woman hands

>huge clit
Where uuuh. Where can I see this?

I'd suck her huge clit

Saw her post about it maybe a month ago but no pics

Love her bod post more pls

nothing sexier then strong broad manly shoulders on a female!

...the fuck is wrong with you guys?

what part of perfect do you not understand?

>Except for the huge clit
>Except

>roided up girls

Lol someone post the picture where she literally looks like a long brown shit.

I believe it was before a show.

MOAR CHEEKI

Mental illness.

its the last step before finally admitting you're a homosexual

cheekie is actually disgusting

I don't even get why people like asian women. They have the exact same face as asian men.
And then with this titsless, broad-shouldered physique it's like you'd have to be gay
oh. ohhhh....

Anyone got nudes ?

Does anyone have her with the Super Saiyan art on a water jug

U got low standards mang
>for this

Lmao all she needed was to cardio bunny with some ab work for this kinda body.

I have Chinese wife and have always had a major hardon for Asians since my youth.

Not sure why exactly, but I think I have concluded that it's their flat noses, Asian eyes, jet black silky hair and roundish faces.

The fact they are typically naturally skinny is also a bonus.

Mainly the eyes and nose and hair though. Their face shapes typically are no different then other races.

>I don't get it. People hate on Cheekies physique all day, yet we still all cream over Natasha and other varqts
The worst thing you can be is in between modes. Natasha has a following but it's the following that is attracted to the wheyfu niche. Cardio bunnies have their following, and for the most part, it's a following repulsed by muscle on a woman, especially upper body muscle like huge traps or shoulders. Even thicc girls have their following but it's a following disgusted by skelly Asian girls like Cheekie who have just roided themselves up to gain a bit of muscle while not having the natural body type to be thicc.

Cheekie is too thin to be thicc, too muscled up to be cardio bunny mode and even with steroids, too dyel to be a musclefu.

Ironically I wish cheekie would lay off the juice. The thought of it wrecking her body someday makes me sad.