PT fall in love with me

She is 32 years old divorced with 2 kids i don't want a relationship, i'm 19 years old, i just want to fuck. Her body is perfect, better than my pic she been lifting for 8 years you can imagine, but her face is a 5/10 at best.

I never invited her to a date or something like that it just happens, i already kiss her and grab her ass.

Should i just "ask" for sex? We are friends so i don't wanna fuck the friendship

Good chance to become FWB if you deal with the situation.
Go for it

>Can I have sex with you, ma'am?

How?

I waste 5 years in a relationship with my ex gf so i don't know anything about hook up

don't ask for sex dude. just go to the date, and gave sex with her, on the next day call her or go talk to her and tell you don't want to be in a relationship, you like her as a friend and the sex was amazing and blablabla, we can still go out and make out sometimes blablabla are we cool? "yeah, sure user"

This sounds good

you learned enough about woman behaviour, just keep shit to yourself, make it clear that you're not ready to be in a relationship as you spent the last 5 years stuck on one relationship, make sure you let her know that you like her friendship and will rather be friends than make it a one night stand

If you only want sex but she fell for you don't play with her like that and just friendzone that woman.

>inb4 lol white knight
Nah, just saving OP some potential headache for 30 seconds of pleasure.

You sound inept. Here’s the deal:

Take her out, go back somewhere you can be alone together. You say she lets you grab her ass? She’s pretty much siginaling you to make more moves. You can just give her the look, out your hands on her hips and take off from there.
Don’t do anything like “being up front” about what you want. Just do what YOU want. If she becomes over interested and starts pressing for a relationship simply tell her you she has kids already and that makes you uncomfortable. Ezpz

Don’t do anything to scare your free pussy away lad, tuck away these nice feelings you have.

DUDE. YOU'RE NINETEEN. She doesn't want a relationship with you either. What are you going to be the father to her kids at your age. Milfs fuck. They want to fuck. It's not a problem. You should probably fuck her at the gym, or just ask her to come back to your place after a session. You're already grabbing ass, kissing her, etc. She's looking for it. You're on the same page and you're complicating shit because you're 19 and freaking the fuck out about what you lucked into. Shit's easy.

Just go out with her, get some drinks and let things happen. It's not that hard...You don't need to marry her

>i already kiss her and grab her ass
Dude, just escalate from there.

you can be fucking sure she doesnt want a 19yo idiot to be her kids stepdad. stop worrying about that shit and do what you'd normally do for a gf

>stepping up to the plate another man left behind

good on you, OP

be the father those kids need

This.
Just fuck her.

>kiss her and grab ass
>friends
>Should I fuck her?
Wtf

Just go out for drinks in bar that’s close to your or her place. Drink, then fuck. I’ve done this with a 37 Milf when i was 27. Word of advice, wrap it up. Do not under any circumstances enter raw in her vagina. If you get that bitch pregnant she WILL have the kid regardless of what you say. Speaking from experience here. Only reason why I’m not a dad is due to divine intervention.

>She is 32 years old divorced with 2 kids i don't want a relationship, i'm 19 years old,
She's looking for a beta provider not sex with a kid.

Did that divine intervention involve some stairs?

;^)

You don't kiss and grab your friends ass?
fucking weirdo...

CHECKED
are you me? Knocked up a 37 y/o MILF, she had a miscarriage wew

you're too deep in the memes ugly guy

>guys this girl lets me touch her tits squeeze her ass and call her a whore
>but we're just friends I'm not sure if we should have sex
ur gay lmao

if she gets pregnant, get her drunk in a hot tub.

diy abortion.

Just in case ...