Onion superpowers

Day 4 on the onion diet ... didn't believe it at first but it's real. Been chopping onions and putting them in all my food.
Sat down for dinner today, mom made fahitas and they had onions in but they were cooked so added some raw ones from my onion box (I keep a box of chopped up onions so I don't have to keep cutting them up every day and I can keep them next to my bed). Dad and brother keep laughing at me but instead of taking it, today I turn and stare them down real intense and say "Fuck off, cunts."
Well my dad jumps up and gets me in a headlock, but I flex and strain and scratched his hand up pretty bad, pretty sure I might have hit him too I was flailing a lot. Now my whole family is looking at me like they're scared of me.
What superpowers have you noticed, Veeky Forums?

Is this the new pasta?

Day 6 of the onion diet for me. I was about to give up but today it all changed. I woke up today and took the bus to work, like any other day. I saw a cute girl on the bus. Normally, I would be too shy to talk to her, but something deep inside me changed. I decided to make my move. The girl was sitting across from me. While the bus was stopped at a red light, I took action and stood up to flex for her. I was in the process of ripping my t-shirt off my chest to show her my muscles but the light turned green, so the bus driver accelerated, which caused me to fall over. I got up and played it off pretty good, cause she wouldn't even look at me afterwards. Feels good to be the one to make girls shy now. Fuck yeah, onion diet.

Kek

> take a break from Veeky Forums for a few months
> all that “first sip” nonsense getting dull
> but no one really leaves
> relaxing Thanksgiving holiday
> hey, let’s see what’s on Veeky Forums now
> maybe Madcow?
> advice In QTDDOT?
> oh look
> The Trumpcucks are eating onions now
> Just chompin and chompin dem onions
> As they try desperately to turn a blind eye to child molestation
> And treason
> And how the whole country hates their shit now
> Just chompin onions
> Kinda funny actually.
> Think I’ll stay.

welcome back. the powers of onions know no bounds.

Think about combining no-fap with a raw onion diet. What kind of insane powers am I in for? have any of you mad lads out there tried it?

>muh Tronaldy Glumpf
>muh /pol/
>muh onions are a meme
Please just leave, kike. You won't keep hidden secrets from us anymore.

bro, you'd be a beast for that.

Please just commit yourself to a mental institution. That's were you belong

Day 9 of the onion diet ... i've discarded the onion box, I now run them through a juicer and keep a jug of onion juice with me at all times. Bring the jug with me where I go. Onion supply running low so I head back to the grocery and load up my basket with onions. Get to checkout and qt3.14 starts ringing me up. Desperately try to think of something clever to say, I need a shot of confidence, the onion jug! I open my onion jug and take a long draw but it slips out of my hand and goes tumbling onto the checkout, splashing the cashier.. I freeze in terror. Shes not even mad though.jpg. Her tits begin shrinking, biceps start bulging, her voice deepens.. oh fuck mfw the power of onion juice turns her into a f2m tranny right before my eyes. Still got her number though.

Plus gomad and sips and that's a winning combination bro.

Reddit soyboys want to "troll" Veeky Forums anons into eating onions

OK, now I really want this onion thing to be real.
All the "horrible" people of Veeky Forums would have healthy T-levels, rebbit is still stuck with suicidally low T.

TWO ONIONS???

Eat up Bitches!

yeah man!!
My family keep telling me I'm delusional but I've taken the onion pill now, I'm woke. Fuck those reddit libtards!

fucking kek

I can't believe we were being lied to about the power of onions. Who knew?

Reporting in on day 5 of onion diet. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy and delusional. "How can eating a ton of onions do anything good?" She found out today. She was reading a book and drinking coffee earlier. All of a sudden my dick, which is usually small, got super hard and was at least 4 inches longer than usual. I snatched her book away, spilling her coffee, and bent her over the arm of the couch. I pounded her so hard she came 4 times. I made her call me Onion Daddy, after that.

Fuck yeah onions!

>This nigga dosent have an onion box

But rly can you give evidence its bs like screenshots of the fags or some shit

>Onion Daddy
>ONION DADDY

all hail Onion Daddy

OP here. Been peeing in the shower and leaving my onion towels around to mark my territory and spread my scent. Definitely noticing my family are starting to act weird, like they're starting to recognise me as the alpha male of the house. My mum and brother won't even look me in the eye anymore.
Anyway my dad came round to me earlier and said that maybe I'm old enough to start looking for my own place to live. That is how intimidated he is by me. I just towelled the onion sweat off my neck and closed the door. What a cuck.

They are just jealous. They're onion level is weak.

Libcucks can't greentext

I wont believe any of this onion shit until I see studies done on humans and more than just Iranians are involved.

This thread is scientific evidence.

Can somebody please for the love of god explain to me this onion meme? What is it even suppose to do

Not everybody who onionposts is a trump supporter, geez. For you fucking liberals every little thing has to be about politics, even memes. Not every republican is a trump supporter. The trump people have long since piped down and returned to pol. You are the problem now.

>Onion box
We need to make this a thing

There was a study done couple of years back where it was found that injecting rats with onion juice raises their test levels. Some user tried to meme /pol/ that eating onion a day will make them jacked and it spilled back here.

>from my onion box

mfw

The best part is that /pol/ didn't take to the meme. I checked on Wednesday when we had 18 onion threads and /pol/ only had one and everyone was saying it was a fake jews conspiracy.

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)