Tfw you'll never be this alpha your whole life

>tfw you'll never be this alpha your whole life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20JWG6xbIJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proof that powerlifting for yourself is really fucking lame in a picture

manlet lol

Wow a balding manlet can lift a heavy weight, so impressive PFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>when he screams MOTHERFUCKER to prove he doesn't care about anyone thinks coz hes alpha
fucking cringe

Why he comes as such a try hard? i mean Eric does his own thing and he comes as a such a beastly guy

It's because he is too whiny? i mean alex seems the kind of guy that if you gave a beer to he would go in an insanely long rant about some pointless shit or would try to start a fight and then run from it leaving you alone

>recording yourself lifting alone in a wife beater
>alpha
uhhhh

alex is slightly autistic

I think it just comes down to confidence. Eric is just a naturally confident strong attractive guy. He comes across as someone who believes in himself and is his persona. Alex, while he is very good at what he does, just seems like he's faking it. It feels like an act when it comes from him because he just lacks natural confidence. He overcompensates by trying to be overconfident but anyone can see right through that. He needs to relax and stop trying to come across as serious in all his videos, he needs to work on his humor and his easygoing nature

Im also autistic but i try to not be stick up my ass

and if i come as a tryhard dude i ask for forgiveness to god itself

Damn bro must suck to be you

>turbo manlet
>alpha
I'm pretty sure these are mutually exclusive.

Having sex is way more Alpha.

A behind the back deadlift is usually 100 or more pounds over your actual dead since it's basically just a hex bar deadlift.

Pretty much any of the autismos in /plg/ could pull 700 behind the back.

yeah I totally agree.

alex does give great advice and does have a bit of credibility fitness wise, but whenever he starts talking about 'what women want' or 'being alpha' or any of that, it is just pure cringe.

I mean, eric is also a bit autistic, the videos of him playing guitar and/or singing are fucking cringeworthy too, however, as you said, he has the confidence to do it and not care for what anyone says, whereas alex, again, as you said, because he tries too hard, he wouldn't post such cringy material because he is too 'manly' and 'alpha' to do 'foolish' things like that

tbqh i don't understand how can alex have such a big following, his advice is decent but deviates from mainstream, and his persona is not likable and/or charismatic. I can understand how david laid, kinobody, jeff seid and jeff nippard have big ass followings, since their target audience is pretty much normie based. But I can't figure out who could be alex's audience.

Possibly people like alpha

I enjoy his videos and I wish him the best but he does bring out that cringy side way too often. We all know a guy like Alpha, and he doesn't get pussy

same here, when it comes to training his advice is on point, but whenever the subject becomes social he spergs out too hard.

Eric = making it
Alex = faking it to make it

every picture I see of him makes it look like he has tits.

he got triggered and made a new video

youtube.com/watch?v=20JWG6xbIJM

this kind of shit makes me cringe too , those new videos with button shirt, glasses, smooth music at the back, while saying "hey bro", "yea bro" all the time. I mean, does he really need to wear that kind of shit and try so hard to look like a man?

This is the impression I got. If he was alpha he wouldn't need to try to prove it by shouting obscenities in a public gym. Sure you may grunt or even scream on super high intensity but this is just cringe

This. Eric doesn't need to prove anything. He is top 1% of genetics with insane facial aesthetics and some ridiculous lifting genetics/injury repelling genetics. Alex is a good lifta but short with average face. Puts on hard yoke persona to try to compensate

I like alex. He's a massive insecure lemonade sipping gymcel but I can relate to it and his training methods and advice is good