QTDDTOT

If my goal is 3000cal and I eat 2500, should I eat 3500 the next day for example?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Don't think about it as a daily goal of 3000, think of it as a flexible week total 21000

What's a better intermediate routine for strength, Madcow or Texas Method?

do 500 burpees a day build mass?
in prison they do that and have a lot of mass.

>also can I cum 3 times in a row if im a fornicating, why yes/why no??

is he natty is he balding?

absolutely

if you liked SS, TM. otherwise madcow.

Can someone link me the offical PHUL routine?

i think this is it
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout

Alright bros, I got a date tomorrow, I get off work at 3:00 and to be safe I'll arrive at the date at about 4:30, what are some quick exersizes that that can still get me pumped up in such a short timeframe and still give me time to shower and everything?
Also general date advice welcome, I trust my bros more than any random /adv/ fag.

pls answer

I need to know, I get so much conflicting info but it still makes sense to me so what is it fit, are Keto dietsba men or can you actually lose weight on them. I want to first focus on fat loss and later building muscle.

Help and though appreciated!

what should i use for workouts currently ive been using Muscle Milk protein power mixed with water and flax seed

Eat less and lift you mong

Okay, so ive been squatting and deadlifting 3-4 days a week for the past few weeks and ive developed a lower back pain right on the spine right above my glutes. Its not excruciating, but more like a constant burning feeling and tightness. Did i fuck up and buy a ticket to snap city? Or am i just being a puss?

pls answer

Skip workout if the time is too close, return to routine next week, it's not that big a deal. Maybe 20 minutes of cardio just to do a little something. Date advice would be "BE YOURSELF". Maybe wait on the intense sexual info until a few dates in, but be clear and honest about your interests and hobbies early on, because:

A. it's much sexier and appealing to someone who is confident in their interests than trying to make up an ideal person.
B. so you don't your time or theirs trying to date someone who does not actually share their interests.
C. so you don't have to be stressed/depressed living a lie until they eventually find out (AND THEY WILL).

Dave is natty, not balding watch his newest vlog, hair looks full

How's bulkpowders quality? 9.99€ for 1kg of chia seeds seems nice, also 44€ for 5kg of pea protein(probably tastes like shit but hey, extra ez protons)

My ear has been popping and crackling when I move my jaw since October

Also sound in that ear has been muffled

What do?
>go to doctor

Would doing squat, bench, deads and ohp be enough to put on some size?

Could be earwax, you can get drops for it and see if it goes away

But look...

totally bro just lighting and angles right ? Jesus christ i cant imagine being this delusional

What is the SS of Yoga? Routines, books, whatever you think will help a guy that has no idea about Yoga.

btw I started the 30 days yoga challenge with adriene - some chick on youtube. Feels good, but I am after the flexibility gains. Is adriene good? Ultimate goals are achieving a Straddle-L, Pancake and good Pike for Press Handstands.

there was this guy who used to say something in the spirit of ...
>What you do in the gym is writing a book. Each day you write one page and in a year you get a thick book of 365 pages. And when you rip off one page the book still remains thick.

>compensate a -500 deficiency with a +1000 surplus later.
You can't bulk up on saturday and then go without food for the rest of the week.

Aim for 3 (or more) meals a day, and if you skip a meal you can compensate on the next meal, but the next day is probably too late and gorging yourself will only make you fat.
A bigger intake 24 hours later, will not turn back time and make you anabolic during your time of caloric deficiency.

had the same thing happen to me. I looked in youtube for videos on how to clean my ears. What I found was this.

>tilt head
>wash hand with warm water
>as water drips from your fingers guide the droplets into your ear
>stay with tilted head for 5-10 min
>you can lie on bed
>repeat if you want

I did it 1-2 times a day. At first it only brought me temporary relieve. After 3-4 days I think I was cured, but did it for a week anyways. Alternatives are to use something different instead of water, but you are gonna have to check what these are. Also after you wash your ear, dry them, because you don't want to get an ear infection

And he's right. Don't go skipping your workout frequently by any means, but life happens and one day won't determine your success compared to the other 364 days.

im skelly, working out 3 times a week, should i start boxing? or i wait till i have a better body, if so which days? im worried about calories burned on boxing

Not him but I would think it doesn't have to do with not looking good enough necessarily but just a pump to make yourself better for that event.
Push ups. Assuming you can do a lot they make you looks pretty good in a small amount of time. I have a pull up bar as well but you might not have the same luxury.

nah no need to worry, mate.. go for it. Your body can take more than 3-4h of physical activity a week, makes sense?

I tought this was common knowledge desu. It's been said time and time again that consistency is the key. Keep on training for years and it won't fucking matter if you skipped a workout here and there, if you had a couple cheat days more than you should, if you didn't train that one week you were on vacation.

It's life and there's no need to slave away to this hobby/passion/lifestyle, especially considering none of the people on this board are professional athletes, models or coaches.

I find that people who are this scared of missing a workout are those that keep falling for the next big think; the ground shaking new diet/routine/exercise that will get them 30 pounds of muscle in 60 days. Those who don't have the willpower to keep in doing this for years.

Just fucking train your ass off, eat good, get rest, and get swole. It won't matter if in the meantime you got drunk once or had a bbq party.

I know I sound mad but this not being widespread knowledge already kind of activates my almonds

Ah I see, well then if you just want a quick pump then pick 2-3 muscle groups and belt out a 3x10 exercise for them. lat raises, chin-ups, DB chest flies, all that beach work stuff. Superset if you want to shave a few more minutes of time.

Starting Stretching and Molding Mobilty are good intros

Just don't go balls to the wall from the get go. If you're training with weights already, and have done so for quite some time (enough to get used to the amount of physical exertion and training, in talking hours/week), go for it. Maybe start off lightly the first few weeks, then you're good to go.

The human body can take an enormous amount of frequency and volume when training or generally doing physical activities. You just need to get used to the volume slowly.
Right now I train with weights 6 times a week, do low intensity cardio thrice, heavy tabatas/HIIT/condition two or three times. I can take it just fine, no problems at all with recovery.
But a guy just starting out couldn't do this. So you make him train a bit, then a bit more, then a bit more until eventually he can train and work like a fucking bull.

Tl:dr start boxing, just be sure to slowly get used to the volume first

Yeah but I want to do yoga. It's more pleasurable than ordinary stretching.

It activates my almonds too m8. Consistency over time AND getting up when you fall are the keys to self-improvement. What are 10 failures to 1000 successes over a lifetime?

Should I do this or Starting Strength/GSLP? Same weight progression scheme, 5lbs upper, 10lbs lower

GSLP

Is strongman physique actually healthy? All that fat can't be good for you.

You just answered yourself m8. But to be fair, there's not much health in what most top athletes do.

Even tho, as of late, there's been quite a change of heart in the strongman community. World-class athletes are starting to shave off some of that extra weight, cause guess what? Having 30kg of extra fat you don't need actuall hinders performances, who would have thought. Ignore Eddie Hall, whose lard ass isn't going to last much longer st this rate

Okay, related question, what's the difference in strongman and powerlifter? I know what the two physique look like, but what is the difference in the competitions?

I'm not an expert on the subject, but the main difference is that powerlifters train to get better at the big three, the main compounds lifts (bench, squat, deadlifts). Their whole field of expertise is training to get better at performing these lifts. While this does of course make them stronger overall, it's not the same as strongman training.

Strongmen train in a bigger variety of exercises to be able to perform the different tasks in competition, which require an ungodly overall strenght (I'm taking axle presses, kettlebell throws, pulling a plane, that kind of things).

A power lifter could, theoretically, out lift a strongman in the main compound movements, especially the one they specialize in if they have one. But strongmen will always be stronger all around. They micght actually have more wind in them than powerlifters do, because strongmen are often required to perform more reps than the adversaries to win, while powerlifters usually just go for a single, all-out rep in which they exert the maximum force.

But then again, not an expert, hope some other user can chime in

along with what other user said

strongman pressing is all overhead, no benching

medleys usually contain an:

overhead (log press for reps, max axle press etc.)

loading (stones, kegs)

moving (yoke, farmer's)

deadlift (axle, car, etc.)

random (truck pull, conan wheel)

There was a guide for eating pussy I've seen posted here before. Does anyone have it?

Do SS, if your goal is to be stronger.
Do GSLP if you just like to workout at the gym.

I went from turbo DYEL that could barely bench 30lbs to benching lmao110lbs. But my lifts have stalled and stayed the same for over a month.

How can I progress further?
I already did a slight 20lbs bulk but I'm not seeing much progress

she comes first

it's a book

search on ph it's the one with Nina Hartley. not hard to find.

gain weight
add volume (i.e. more sets)

What if I want to get thick mode?

Help a skinnyfat skelly out.

I'm stuck on my lifts for like 4 months, and so I followed the methodology of "eat more", however what I found was I ONLY gained bodyfat. Like zero muscle mass, lifts didn't improve.

What's up with that? I followed the 0.8-1g of protein per bodyweight and ate at least 110g a day, since I weigh 135lb.

I make sure I push myself hard in training, all my sets are completed with the last rep being difficult. I even throw in hypertrophy sets at the end of my routine.

I rest well, sleeping 7 hours a day.

I'm at a total loss man. Low test? Lousy genes?

what does your program look like
sets and reps and exercises and days

That depends. If you are skinny then consider a light bulk while doing SS. If you're just average SS will still serve you just fine. Just make sure to read the damn book and do all the phases of the program.

Pls respond

On your way to snap city indeed, may be a disc hernia, check your doctor you'll need to get some xrays or an mri or something. Don't do anything lumbar again until you get it checked.

probably low back rounding/butt wink

take a form video from the side or behind you. it should be obvious. the fix is abdominal brace and not to go so deep.

Is a 100kg parallel squat respectable for someone's who's been lifting for a little over a month?

M W F

Basically GSLP with a bunch of accessories like incline db bench, curls and skullcrushers.

3x8 for accessories

Alright, ill get a video and check my form, thanks senpai

>squatting and deadlifting more than 3 times a week

Sounds like too many accessories eating into the progress you could be making on your main lifts. Accessory lifts are somethhing you play with as an intermediate to supplement your program. And the whole AMRAP thing is stupid at the noob level.

You're probably better off unironically doing SS + GOMAD. Get the Starting Strength book, read it, start over from scratch and try to unlearn your bad habits.

Should i squat and dl less? What about muh volume?

The problem is my routine has remained more or less the same, the calories I take have been more or less the same when I first started out about 5 months ago. But for the past month and a half, I have been only gaining fat and nothing else. It's like as if my body isn't responding to training.

6'0, 220 /fatass/ here, used to be fit and looking at old pics recently has really motivated me to get back in shape.

I'm closing on a house on Dec 14th so I won't Be joining a gym until I'm all moved in, but I have an eliptical.

I wanna drop 15 by January 1st, is it stupid to eat 1,200 calories and burn 500 on the eliptical? Somebody tell me this plan is insane. I'll be eating the same meals and snacks every day.

Yeah I gained a lot when I first started out, but for some reason it stopped.

i thought that was some kind of furry shit

Any help? So far all the searching and googling makes me think it's low test or something.. it seems like most people who eat at a surplus at my level can see quick progress

As a fatty, can someone red pill me on starving yourself/fasting.

Grew up with fat family, they have always treated eating little as something that will fuck you up forever. Skipping meals, not eating a lot, etc was always treated as the worst thing you can do and apperantly it would fuck up your digestive system. And of course you would develop health problems related to vitamin deficiency

But now I have friends who fast/starve themselves and they swear it isn't bad for you/won't harm you. As they say "some people survivor off of one bowl of rice a day, so why can't we?"

I'm just afraid of fucking myself up and getting some vitamin deficiency health problem.

If you're natty and medium/low test getting gains is just slow as shit really.
I was in a similar position to you after a bulk, then cut 10 kgs, then tried again, rechecked my routine/sleep/diet and started making some small progress again.

But.. my lifts are already god damn low.. is it really that slow? I see people who post on Reddit where they have far far more progress then me in like a time span of 6 months. In 6 months I only look slightly better that's it.

I'm at a loss of what to do though, should I continue to bulk and risk getting fat, or cut away the fat?

I've been eating roughly 4000 calories a day starting at 160 pounds. Should I just maintain that level and as long as training keeps going well it'll even out?
Also, when I eventually switch to an intermediate program, can I run Madcow 5X5 doing just the main lifts, not the weighted sit-ups or shit like that? Or what should I do if not that?

If i want to train for strength but dont like squatting 3x a week or doing cleans would phraks gslp be the way to go? I have been told that it is an aesthetics program but it looks almost identical to a program such as SS or SL if you drop the amrap sets.

If you arent getting too fat, you should be fine. Also madcow works without the situps but it would be a good idea to train your abs another way.

user, from 16-18 I ate less than 1500 cals a day as a ~6ft teenager, and now I have problems gaining muscle mass since my body cannabilized itself. I'd rather be fat and actually have any muscle around my ribs and chest than what I am now. Worst part is, a lot of skellymode guys look worse than me and I don't even think lifting can save them. I mean, how can you build muscle where there's none to break down in the first place?
All that being said, if you are a fatty the key is to eat 500 calories fewer than maintenance. If you begin to starve yourself, your body will cannabilize your muscles and when you do eat over, it'll be stored as fat.
Also, /fast/ is a general on this board.

Been sick for almost 3 day's and lost my appetite with 2 lbs, will i gain it back after i start eating normally again?

I lifted yesterday but haven't gotten any sleep last night, are my gains ruined? Should I stay awake all day, sleep early and get up early tomorrow morning to try and fix my sleep schedule?

These itchy small bumps appeared yesterday. What can it be? I don't have any allergies that I know of. I have it on both thighs but more on the left. I apply vitamin E oil on my left leg since i have a recovering road rash wound. I can answer any questions you have for me.

Do you wear tight unbreathable pants?

It's a variety of things. For example, I spent a decade doing fucking nothing before I started lifting, my muscles were borderline atrohpied plus skelly tier, it's expected that it will take me way way longer than flabbychad who had good genetics and decent muscles already and just had to work them a bit and do a cut.

No I wear shorts since I've been home most of the time.
I'm starting to think i might have caught something in the nursing home I'm interning in. Here's a pic of my wound. I only bandage the part underneath the knee and next to it.
I've been following up weekly with my school nurses and it's been uneventful until yesterday. I'm definitely gonna talk to them on Monday.

>deadlift
>volume
Nigger what
You’re going to snap your shit up
You want like 10 reps MAX on deadlift (total, not per set you mong)

Full body 10
Compound 25
Isolation 50

Meant kg's, 5lbs actually

The Bridge

For average height/weight, yes

I had good results on texas method for what it's programmed for (squat and bench)

never tried madcow

M8, I was the exact same way until I tried SS and then ph3.

went from 140 to 165 in about 4 months, my squat, dl, bench, and OHP went up fast.

My personal advice, stop lifting for size and start lifting for strength. Size will happen with more weight lifted.

If you're squatting AND deadlifting each 3x a week then yeah, that's retarded, or you might have shit form.

Have you done a deload? rest?

you're in the snap suburbs. Put a heating pad on it and lay off lower body until it goes away. Get a form check and start back in with a lower weight.

What is that shit on his lip

My erections have gone soft, and my dick gets limper and limper the longer i don't cum, which makes it impossible to cum at all..

How do i increase the intensity of my erections?

I'm already taking maca root powder, ashwaganda, beta alanine and l-arginine, gonna reorder ZMA soon too.
Anything else i can add?

no, thats fucking retarded. If your daily goal is 3k cals, try eating as close to it as possible every day don't compensate/cut for the previous day

What is a good weight for 5'10?
Currently I'm 140 lbs and I'm quite skellington.
Rippetoe says a man should weigh 200 lbs but the idea of gaining 60 lbs seems outlandish.
I had to solve literally 8 captchas to post this so plz respond.

Bodyweight in itself only tells half the story.
If one guy is 170 lbs and 10% bodyfat, and another guy is 170 lbs and 23% bodyfat, then the first guy is going to look nothing short of amazing while the second is going to look like an average guy who may not even be training.

At your height under no circumstances should you ever weigh 200 lbs. Unless you actually want to be fat.

Your goal should be to gains as much LEAN bodymass as you can without increasing your fat mass more than you have to.

Bump

The two programs are very similar, yes.

good looking people don't care how much they weigh. Just aim at getting stronger and looking better in the mirror and you'll get the physique you desire, with less mental trouble