How did Martilini get rid of his massive bitch hips?

How did Martilini get rid of his massive bitch hips?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/a0tlbo2wt3gbgjt/Push_Pull_Legs Split.docx?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

photoshop

>stopped working lower body
>stopped working obliques
>used all that new found free time to work chest and lats

He didn't. He roided and now they look proportional you niccumpoop. I should know, have the same problem. But now I look like shit and lost all gains.

is his friend natty is he balding?

are you blind?

seems like it

Didn't David have a good hairline in 2015. Look up Davis laid beach qwin Vitale.

Perhaps he isn't natty and now he is losing hair or it's just genetic he is only 19.

DAVE IS NATTY DONT U EVER SAY HE ISN'T

I just asked :I

Widened chest u beaner

most men don't have "wide hips" they just have a lot more fat and less muscle than they realize and store a good chunk of the fat in their love handles.

And 2017.
The roids giveth, the roids taketh.

I think he jumped on recently

ur crazy idiots hes natural

hey david how's it goin'?

Blacks have such disgusting faces

by not training the obliques like a dyel

Lower total BF%
Not training obliques / doing heavy squats or deadlifts
Focusing on lats and delts

He's been roiding for quite a while now already mate

This kids physique will forever perplex me. Either he’s roiding like fuck or he’s truly a specimen

As men get older their hairlines recede. This is the case for all men you fucking twat.

He is 19 tho.Perhaps it's genetic perhaps it's the usage of roids.I hope he is natty or at least he was natty until recently.

Not natty in that photo, whoever says otherwise is a skelly dyel.

Lift for 20 years and then tell me again that this is natty.

this made me laugh. you yanks do casual racism real well.

Maybe he is natty and just edits his photos

Maybe his photos ain't natty or maybe it's after the pump or a combination of pump and photoshop or a combination of roids pump and photoshop and so on

you just have shit genetics

lets see your elite genetics then mr natty gigathad lightning cock

holy shit, he looks best in bottom left. what a weak core.

how do i stop working obliques- what would be core exercises that don't really work obliques?

Here's a pic of him 3 years into lifting and a similar one of me about 17 months into lifting.
Might be body dysmorphia but I think I'm right on track.
never said I had elite genetics, just said yours are shit if you think there's no way you can achieve a similar physique naturally.

shoulders look great brah! any advice for me, this monstrosity?

I always end up going back to david laids legs/push/pull program
dropbox.com/s/a0tlbo2wt3gbgjt/Push_Pull_Legs Split.docx?dl=0
Push press, behind the neck press, and lateral raises should be more than enough for a decent pair of delts. Genetics are also a huge factor

interesting
it doesn't seem like enough tricep/chest volume though

I only started lifting like three months ago so I know jack shit

Add in whatever accessories you want or you think you need, like it doesn't say to do curls but of course you want to throw them in there.

I'll take a big, long, hard look at it, thanks brah

David Laid's vids used to be so fucking comfy. Too bad he got involved with Gymshark and shit.

want me to tell you how i know you're 18 max? fag

is this a joke? if not seek medical help cause you're delusional, he has you beat in every muscle by a long shot with only 1 year difference in lifting

I don't see what you're getting at, if you want more tricep/chest volume just add in tricep extentions and chest flys. If you want to add another lat exercise then throw in lat pulldowns or something, it's not that complicated.

Tell me.

of course I'm not there yet, but delts traps and lats all aren't too far off, had to take a few breaks from squatting because of knee problems and my appetite has always been poor.
Give me a year and I should be extremely close. Just you wait

yeah, what I meant was look at the rep ranges and types of exercises and figure if I can do it in my home gym

As long as you have a barbell and a few dumbells for lateral raises and lunges I don't see why you couldn't

>315 for reps
>people think he's natty
sure are a lot of DYELs here today

Are they natty???

ikr, nobody could ever bench 315 for a few reps while being natty. It just isn't possible, especially after only 5 whole years of lifting while focusing on progressive overload and not dicking around.

I've been lifting on and off a bit for 10 years. I once hit 305 for 1rm and most of my gym friends have been lifting for over 5 years as well and they never hit 300.

You can say I have shit genetics, but then everyone seems to have shit genetics, and the ones who have "great" genetics seem to make results similar to someone who is on gear. I guess once you have "great" genetics you just shoot past everyone like you're on steroids huh? There's no in between either right?

I'd believe it if he were a manlet or looked like he had good lever ratios but he doesn't.

this is bait

black guy - no
white guy - maybe
blonde girl - no (obvious boob job)
other qts - yes

Thank you!What mode is this?

Literally 2 of my gym Bros who are natty have both hit 305 within their first 2 to 3 years, and a third isn't too far off at 285, I mean they're all manlets but still. But then again I've never been to a gym to see how strong everyone else is, maybe my views and expectations are fucked up idk.
I'm dead serious, see you in a year buddy

That's why I said
>I'd believe it if he were a manlet or looked like he had good lever ratios but he doesn't.
Manlets always make insane progress in bench because it's made for them. My friend who is also a manlet and I know for sure is natty also benches around 350. I didn't include him among the people who I was talking about at least 5'9" or above.

ok if you really are serious, you will never look like david laid natty.

Everyone I'm talking about is around 5'9 to 5'10 which I thought fell into the manlet category

You're probably right but that's not going to stop me from trying

Witch feet mode

Barbie mode

that's kinda skanky

everything good except feet

this seems to be the trend in women with sharp jawlines

I'm talking about actual manlets in the 5'5" range not the Veeky Forums meme.
If they hit 300 in 2 or 3 years I'd seriously doubt they are natural or have had some kind of prior experience, I don't see how you think that's even close to normal. I'm among the strongest guys in my huge fucking gym. Very few people who train use more than 2 plates for reps and even less get close to 300. These are dudes you can tell have been going to the gym a while. People who are 3 pl8 or above are the obvious roiders and 240lb+ powerlifters. I haven't seen anyone who is my body size, around 185 at 5'11, come close to hitting 315 for reps.

you used to worship his videos, a 18 y/o's videos, nuff said

This is propably the extreme low fat skinny thin kind of fit mode for women

what the fuck is wrong with her face

chop em off mode

Big skull kinda in relation to a skinny super lean body but even this is a bit too much I still like that bod/face

dude that white guy is jaco de bruyn he is definately not natty

pic related