How do you fix lower back rounding on deadlift?

How do you fix lower back rounding on deadlift?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/
youtube.com/watch?v=oiDczs9j75E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love bryana holly

start at the top, put one hand on your low back, and see how close you can get to the bar before your back stsrts to round. that's your new starting height for deadlifts.

Thank you

Strengthening your legs so you don’t have to use your spinal erectors as anything but a stabilizer

Use the muscles in your lower back and core

ive played around with starting positions but everytime i break off the floor i round. Is it a weakness?

ik i would eat her hot steamy shit on a platter

Bump i have this same problem i find getting my form right on deadlift is the hardest for me...

It's a leg lift, use your hamstrings

but i squat over lmao4pl8 and my squat is starting to surpass my deadlift. Recently ive just lowered the way to 225 and just worked on pause reps but i know i will inevitably start rounding again once i get to heavier weights

MORE

Keep your hips high in your setup, pull the bar to your shins, core

lower the weight and keep your back as tight as possible. Initiate the pull by pushing into the floor and squeezing your ass. You are probably just really weak and need to ingrain proper technique before moving up in weight

1. we require a webm to judge depth.
2. keep chest up during deadlift and skull straight ahead. relax everything from the waist up and think "speed off the floor".
2a. everything must start and stop at the same time.... shoulders/hips/knees all lock at the same time.

>ask someone to critique you in person, Jeeves

Yes, you are not bracing your spine and core properly.

Assume the starting position, break the lift and concentrate on clenching your and and back as hard as you can to maintain the straight back.you should feel your spinatus working hard.

If you cant, drop weight until you can, perfect your form

user.... I..... (ahem) have... some... bad.... news.....

you have laughable hamstring strength then

thanks fellas, any certain variations of deadlifts i should do? I already do stiff leg and pause

Just drop the weight and focus on tightening your core. thats really all you can do as a beginner.

also make sure you're activating your lats through the pull. good way to do it is to tuck your elbows inward and imagine your bending the bar towards you while you're gripping. Like youre creating tension through the outside of your palms toward your pinkies. This helps your grip strength as well.

Lift less weight? If your back is rounding on a deadlift and you are doing that often, you are going to injure your back. You shouldn't be training so heavy. Focus on both movements of the lift. Fuck ego lifting, you will feel much better 5 years from now and LOOK a lot better if you take my advice. I know because I fucked up my back for nearly 6 months because I was progressing too fast in deadlift, and my form was 90% there.

Weak core, weak quads, suboptimal starting position. Read this, do some quad strengthening variations like split squats or lunges, and do additional core work like planks or ab wheel.

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/

>girl in OP's pic posts pic on her instagram
>her instagram is full of pics showing off her body with revealing clothing
>decency
roasties REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Learn to brace your core properly

That's retarded just film yourself

>How do you fix lower back rounding on deadlift?
git gud

How do i stretch and strengthen my hammies?
> pic related is me deadlifting

rdls until your head explodes

Thats not you, thats a cat

Weighted decline situps for stomach 3x10
Weighted hyper-extentions for back 3x10

Your back is straight, you don't lift with it. Make sure your stomach and back are up to the task of bracing it and you are not using them to lift it.

Hamstring stretch, touch toes, yeah easy??? yah... Try sitting down on floor and touching your toes with an arched back for a change, no not forward... yup backwards, just like a upward dog pose, oh yeah, it's harder now isn't it, you feel it now, nowhere near your toes now are you.

Adductor machines 3x10 of what you think you can only do 3x5 of until you get doms so bad you can't walk properly for 2-3 days (lol jk actually 7 days).

There is a PT at my gym who teaches people how to deadlift with rounded back using about 1/3 of the range of motions of their hamstrings. They always stall and quit or likely end up moving to snap city.

What you need to do is deload to 70% (this is your new 100%), flex that fucking hip, shoulders over bar, arms tight and straight, load the bar, and lift with your legs for once. Start your lift as as close to parallel, as if you're at the bottom of a squat as you can. Tip! you will be no where near approaching parallel to begin with and will probably never get there.

Most importantly accept it's gonna take you 2-3 months to get back to where you are now with correct form.

Being this literal is a sign of autism

Attractive women that coast through life on their looks are shallow and pretentious?

Say it isn't so

You must not to try get into holding a bar with your hands but changing the distance with your hips and bending your knees. Your ass still must be higher than knees. Many people try to hold a bar as fast as possible and that's why they bend they back.

Drop the load, learn how to deadlift.

I'd drop a load on you, fuckboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiDczs9j75E

why isnt this shit in sticky yet is beyond me

1. get good leverage. Being too far away from the bar pulls you forward into a bad position
2. Good grip - this will allow you to pull with patience instead of trying to jack the weight up before you let go
3. upper back tightness. Chest up, squeeze lats.
4. Abs, squeeze them.
5. Generate tension up your hips/legs. You will get a lot of this by tightening up the rest of your body. Pull yourself around the bar and pull the slack out of it. Kinda become one with the bar senpai

prove it

>ctrl+f "back extension"
>0 results
come on guys

just do back extensions, OP

you deadlift a weight you can lift without a round back, then lift more next time