The Magic of Mushrooms

Do mushrooms increase Testosterone?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11739882/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC164220/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycotoxin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard so, not sure, I eat them frequently they are delicious and good nutritional value.

Dont they reduce estrogen?

a certain kind does

Yeah but fresh is best so make sure to eat any you find laying around

i ate shrooms once and looked in the mirror and it turned out they made me grow two feet.

Mushrooms are good for Natty gains

Leave em in the sun for a while if possible. Mushrooms produce a fuckload of vitamin D.

>mfw eat mushrooms with onions on rice daily

Sort of, White button mushroom phytochemicals inhibit aromatase activity which helps

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11739882/

White mushrooms and white onions what else is good?

Enjoy your fungal mycotoxins.

More likely to get it from grains, dietary exposure to acute levels of mycotoxins is rare in developed countries. Nevertheless, many mycotoxins survive processing into flours and meals.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC164220/

yeah if you don't diddle the dose

Various other mushrooms have similar benefits.
Reishi mushrooms effect 5AlphaReductase production, lowering DHT, which will reduce prostate swelling and risk of baldness.
And cordyceps, which are in the majority of test booster products, levelling out testosterone levels to normal production. I've heard it will also lower it if too high too.

Agreed. But with cordyceps its hard / impossible to get genuine product without travveling to china / nepal areas. And the genuine stuff is kinda freaky.

Can confirm, as an amateur mycologists (I grow my own mushrooms) nothing more annoying than fucking up sterilising a substrate made from store bought grains, and the entire lot being overrun by a random fungal mold that survived in the grain.

w-wait how unhealthy are mycotoxins?

>w-wait how unhealthy are mycotoxins?
Depends on type of mycotoxin, but fresh mushrooms contain less than old bread.
They are mainly produced by molds.

Some will fuck you up. most are fine if cooked. Just avoid them altogether. The benifits if white button mushorroms stay even after cooking just make sure to eat the juices they leave behind

>can get more fungus from grains than from a litteral fungus

No.

What happens if I eat old bread then?

Worst case scenario what's going to happen to me?

Long-term, cancer. Cancer is from fungal origin.

Meat is also high in mycotoxins so avoid cold cuts or not well-cooked.

As long as there is no mold growing not realy much.
If there is a mold growing the effect depends on the mold.

If it is like realy full of mold, worst case is death.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycotoxin

I wouldn't worry too much about them. Some can cause cancer, convulsions, various nasty problems.
Ergot used to be a big problem in grain, which can send you mad.
The psylocibin in magic mushrooms is technically a mycotoxin, as is what we extract from penecilin to use as an antibiotic.

I lost a couple of lb of barley substrate last month to trichoderma infestation, smells like coconut, and produces an immunosuppressant.

Fungus is some scary ass shit.

Did you read the study? There is good fungus and bad fungus you retard.

This guy knows his shit

All the studies i find on reishi agree with what you said but they all seem to say it will make your secondary sex organs (dick,voice, muscle) smaller

Good goyim. Better eat the (((beneficial))) fungus. ;)

That some scary ass shit m9

Wow. Good argument. Shill.

That's DHT for you, worst thing you can ever do is reduce DHT during puberty, as its gonna stop your dick growing.

As I say, user, amateur mycologist.
When people say you need hobbies other than lifting, they're lying, just say you like to travel, bitches don't give a shit about hobbies, just tell them you like to travel, they lap that shit up more than actual hobbies.
I only know one girl who will put up with me talking about mycology, and she lifts and plays vidya too, so... Whatever.

Same user. Sounds like that girl might be ok. But remember most if them are liars and whores. Keep yorself safe. Physically. Emotionaly. Financialy.