Height, the single most important factor in attraction, is the only thing you cannot change

Height, the single most important factor in attraction, is the only thing you cannot change.

You misspelled face

Jesus Christ why are lanklets so insecure. You have the benefit of being taller than the poor manlets fucked by genetics yet there are so many threads on this shit

lol, no

Wrong.

face > height

one cannot fully compensate for the other though.

Who

>5'11.5"

Here?

Life fucking sucks

I see more tall facelets with hot girls than short handsome face men

im 6'2 and im 25 kissless virgin so somethings up

Wrong it's status

You could be absolutely hideous and still pull tons of gorgeous women with status

>is the only thing you cannot change.

I'm jealous of this man's physique and how hot ass gf

so? how short are those handsome men? because at average height, a good face is more than enough for almost any girl.

Lmao this kills the tall facelets

neckpill strikes again

Gold digging is not attraction

Golddigging is attraction. You still have to manage that pussy same as in any other relationship.

He said attraction, if you're rich/famous but unattractive then they will only want your money but would fuck the guy they find attractive for free.

She's attracted to your money and it belongs to you

Exactly this

Not sexually though. She'd still derive more carnal pleasure from fucking a guy in her own league

So insecure

Why do you think you're insecure?

girls have better orgasms with richer guys

Filename

True

Think about it if you were a gorgeous woman you could be a terrible human being but guys will still be lining around the block to fuck you same thing if you were rich and famous you could be a mass murderer and girls will try and fuck you people of your status

Status > Looks

You never hear about female doctors dating a hansome bartender

yet they will spread their legs for handsome bartender if they can get away with it and not put their status at risk at blink of an eye, because its adventurous thing to do and its exciting.

Sorry to break it to you but dating doesnt mean shit in this day

Everyone looks worse when you're staring at them from below

unfortunately this procedure has been made illegal in the united states

Not true unless they're like 6'4 And play sports

6'4 pic related.

Girls ignore me. Take the black pill. It's all face.

why does your face look so bloated

don't use a shitty beard to hide your lack of chin

Stay jealous, manlet. My jawline is sick, I'm just too lazy to shave.

Shit genetics probably
I'm not him but look like that vegan soyboy who gets posted who Is scrawny as shit but has a fat flabby face
I can't even grow a beard to hide it

I remember you

you have got a nice cut going on, last time you were on the 20% bf

Buddy

You don't have to show pubes.

Fucking roastie better have asked permission first before she grabbed his pec.

>Girls ignore me.
cos you look like a self absorbed roiding faggot. i bet you're the kind of vapid retard that thinks muscles can make up for being an insufferable cunt. you like like shit too that tan line is fucking disgusting. no wonder women are repulsed by you.

>roiding for this
wow dude you need to reevaluate your life decisions. you look laughable.

It goes status>face>height
Anyone who disagrees is almost certainly a virgin
Obviously a 6’3 8/10 will beat a 5’4 9/10 but a 5’6 9/10 will beat a 6’2 5/10 for 90% of women up to 5’8

Perfect example: Justin Bieber
5’6 8/10 with fuckloads of money. Would steal almost any 20 year old QT off any of us

I'm natty, you jealous fuck. Please stay jealous.

>"fuck why am I so dyel?"

Money followed distantly by looks dude. Any women will fuck for money. Most of them will fuck for a few hundred bucks.

Projecting this much. Not that guy btw.

lose the faggot beard

Paying a woman to fuck would be so demoralizing I wouldn't even get hard

Don't say these hurtful words, Ricky Bobby. I'm a god-damn 5'11" weak-ass manlet and I have a weakness for tall girls. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Look at those plats and plorfs

You must be young dude. Paying is amazingly more convenient and fulfilling than a relationship.

>Implying it's not salty insecure manlets making these threads

He looks straight out of some cartoon.

agreed. frame and height theory reigns supreme. its usually an average looking facelet tall dude with a short girl thats more facially attractive.

Cope

Wish I had a phyisque like that on the right. dude just let your hair flow or cut it short (buzzcut, side part or faded undercut)

>getting this defensive

you are paying for it either way buddy

your girl isn't going to fuck you like the prostitute though

No its fucking not im 6'3'' and women don't like me. its face number one for sue honestly probably social status then face, then height. fucking faggot

>works out for years
>still no abs

what do you mean fuck you like a prostitute?

>having a face so ugly it counteracts your height advantage

>20 yrs old
>head still bigger for my proportions
>doing IF 18/6 HIIT and Yoga everyday
>still not taller than my father (was 6'1 at the peak)
>legs are on the same height as some of my 6'2 friends

Pls someone tell me they grew a bunch after 20s pls

The moment he puts any serious strain on his shins his shit is gonna snap like a twig.

you look like jacked fat mac

desu Iam 1,88m and have a twinkish look,
even though I have abs,
I weight like 79kg, and girls love my look now,
i get harassed in university all the time.
when i was younger i think i was too skinny.

i have shit chest insertions, weak bench, keep getting injured, acne even though i dont roid, tfw no gf, etc. let me enjoy my 6'1 height pls no bully

your face can change many ways.
bodyfat
hair style
neck muscles
skincare
dental care
plastic surgery
facial hair
eyebrows
diet - sodium bloat, alcoholism, smoking

Aren't the mgtow'ers who say "cope" the ones who are actually coping because they're being presented with facts that go against their cult think?

damn the dude looks good even with a shitty beard on the left

Apparently you can't change your explosive power either. So it's not the only thing.

His entire face has been edited on the right not just the neck

Try not to be pale neckbeard faggot

that looks barbaric. just to get a few inches of height you fuck up your legs. people who consider this surgery should check themselves into a mental hospital

calm down user

if you're gonna include those things you gotta concede you can modify height with surgery

>6'3
>30 yo
>still khv

No.
Face trumps everything.

>194 cm ripped/athletic physique
>kissless handholdless virgin at 22
jfl boyos
it's social status > face > height

Face>height>status

That's it.
tested and proven multiple times, and everytime it's the same outcome.

Being a manlet fucking sucks. Its like no matter how swole you get it doesn't matter because some other dude could be half as well built as you but be a few inches taller and have a much better chance with girls.

>feels terrible man

I'd say status' significance grows exponentially more important than the other two once you get past a certain level though.

If your face is a bit ugly and you're not very tall but are captain of the football team you will be slaying pussy left right and center