Why doesn't Veeky Forums do crossfit? The girls are all sexy as fuck and the all dudes seem to be in good shape

Why doesn't Veeky Forums do crossfit? The girls are all sexy as fuck and the all dudes seem to be in good shape.

garbage tier programming and exercise selection

fridge mode roid girls or girls who do meme tier exercises. your choice.

ZERO!

Nah, it's a flashy product. Expensive, not all that great and certainly not necessary.

Learning to do your own programming will pay off massively.

CrossFit gyms are a good place to buy roids

i did crossfit today at my brother in law's gym. it was bring a friend day.

i got worn out for sure.

I think I'm better off in my home gym though. I got the same stuff there

Enjoy sucking on swollen clit-dick faggot

>The girls are all sexy as fuck
Not like any of them will ever fuck me anyway

People who look good doing crossfit would look good doing anything. Dyels will never make progress on no carb cardio intensive meme workouts. If you're fat and rich, give it a shot.

>recently went to my doctor
>told them i do powerlifting as a hobby
>they asked me if i do any crossfit routines
>chuckled, and told them no
>"good i meet with too many of them that come with dumb injuries that could have been prevented by proper form"
>mfw
Glad i was able to find a based doctor. Theyre hard to find

I tried crossfit for a month and didn't really like it. I'd rather not turn wall balls and doing push ups into a sport. Progressive overload is plenty enough for me, and it's still good for my bones, tendons, and ligaments.

I don't do any cardio because I hate it. I used to run cross country though, but I liked being on a team more than running. Also if I start running again I'll hate myself until I hit 70 miles per week

>all these cross fit people at uni gym do their meme exercises while I pull more weight than them

Just lift. They are all dyels

lmao, the crossfit guys at my gym looks out of shape

I have to go to a Crossfit gym because there's no other gym in my city with oly equipment.

>losing all your gains to stare at girls and never talk to them (don't fucking lie, we know you never will), despite having far more quality variety on the internet

I bad at cardio and I hate snapping my shit

then you have to interact with real human beans

Ok real talk just wondering I don't care about the cross fit program but was thinking of joining a crossfit gym for like once a week to see if they got any girls like pic related. Any of you guys got any success stories on asking a girl out at a crossfit program

>expensive as fuck
>utter shit programming
>inexperienced or narcissistic coaches
>lack of focus from the people there (everyone cheats the workouts)
>many gyms don't even do crossfit
>why pay for 5/3/1

Honestly the problem never talked about is the shitty atmosphere imo. It's not a bunch of chads and stacys, it's a bunch of dumb ex jocks and aging soccer moms. The old chicks have no clue how to "get in the zone". The trainers tend to be pretty narcissistic because they work with people who have 0 clue about training, therefore making the trainer feel like albert fuckin einstein.
I did crossfit for a month way back before anyone knew what it was, the atmosphere is way more vaginal than pretty much every hardcore powerlifting or bodybuilding gym I've been to.

its kind of expensive compared to a gym, but mostly it would just require these autismos to interact with people. crossfit is great

>they
>them
Just use he or she like a normal human.

I do Gym Jones, cross between crossfit and lifting, my fitness and strength has increased much more then just lifting weights, the only downside is the food, i have to eat a min of 3500 calories, load up on tonnes of carbs

>Sport that celebrates bad form.

I hear some hot girls smoke. Should I take up smoking as well user?

I’m sorry you’re a broke ass faggot.

The $150/monthly is asswipe money for me.

You can fuck your shit up doing any program. There are shitty instructors all over so don’t go pointing your shit stained finger at CrossFit.

I like CrossFit because I’m improving my strength and endurance. The bonus is banging fit hot chics.

damn, her body is pretty tight.

expensive gyms always have hot girls. yoy can pick any high end corporate gym like virgin fitness

Get the fuck out