30+ years old general

I'm tired of reading about lives of guys between 18-26

Where my 30+ friends at? How's the career, wife/kids treating you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/i/252617961187?chn=ps&dispctrl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Powerful wizards need not indulge in the plane of physicality, fool.

>tfw 27
i don't fit in anywhere

He-he yeah wife and kids

Kek.

Wait a few more years. You'll join the 30+ crowd. don't rush the journey. Work hard, one day you'll make it

I wonder if we'll all still be posting in our 80s?

Would be incredibly comfy imo.

Wise old imageboard sages, looking on as the youngsters leave their social media homes on their first quest through the internet for meaning...

Career is going well, but I had to move away from my home town to drive that forward. I have friends where I live now, but not friends I really go out drinking with, so I don't meet women.

I also really don't want to risk women at work, and I find the idea of tinder or internet dating really embarrassing. I don't how people can take selfies and write a little blurb about why you're worth fucking.

I'm in my 40s, but I'm still not assimilated into the conventional lifestyle at all - after all, I'm posting here on a Canadian hockey forum. No wife, no kids, although I have a gf, I also don't have a conventional career, although I support myself (more or less) with some computer programming and music lessons.

Fit related? Well, like a lot of middle-aged dudes, I'm into bicycling. Really into bicycling. Since today was day after thxgiving, I had the time to spend most of the day riding. I haven't generally been into lifting, but I've decided I should build strength, and so I've been getting started with light dumbbells.

I've been on Veeky Forums on and off for over 10 years, and I admit I am kind of sad that the /pol/ crew has taken over so thoroughly. I like Veeky Forums as an almost-free-speech zone, but because the nazis have been driven away from most other platforms, they are congregating here in unpleasantly large numbers.

>I'm into bicycling. Really into bicycling.

It seems like after 30, 90% of middle-class guys will get really into cycling. I'm going to stick with running for as long as I can but I know like one guy over 40 that still runs, and the rest are into cycling.

I suppose it must be nice to have the freedom to cover a huge distance when you're exercising? Is that why it's so attractive an option?

> kind of sad that the /pol/ crew has taken over so thoroughly.
>I've been on Veeky Forums on and off for over 10 years
Then you must know that this place goes through phases. The /pol/ cuck phase will eventually become out-dated and cringey.

Remember when pic related was the freshest new shit on Veeky Forums?

>Is that why it's so attractive an option?
Running kills your joints, cycling less so

2 years ago
>33 y old
>quit job, ditch long term (6y) gf because she want a kid

currently
>35
>best job of my life, unbelievable salary
>22 y old 10/10 gf

Yes. I'm old as fuck and I remembered the phases this place went through. I lost my shit when I noticed the change in memes and posts. Truly amazing.

Fuck yes man!!! It only gets better the harder you work and challenge yourself

y old 10/10 gf
Details? How easy was it for a 30yr to get with a 20yr old?

48 soon.
20+ years on the same job.
$14.00 (USA) per hour. 38-ish hours a week.
can do 1/2/3/4* *rack pull 2" below knee.
not shooting for pr anymore, just consistency.
no sex with female (I'm straight) for nearly 6 years.
pretty much ED as long I keep riding DMZ and getting drunk twice a week. been on DMZ for over a year, almost daily.
live life one day at a time.
I have no future because my past is meaningless.

>when I close my apartment door, the world goes away.

Internet history is unironically fascinating.

>DMZ
?

Hang in there mate.

its pretty easy for an old 4channer to get a young whore with daddy issues who will degrade herself to having sex with him given how much he pays her

Sounds a bit rough to be honest. Keep going and do what it takes. Enjoy the ride

Hello, fellow Gen-X slackster.

The Nazis are mostly LARPers. The Commies on the other hand...

>/pol/ has taken over lately
If by "lately" you mean 2009, 2010 then sure...

>ebay.com/i/252617961187?chn=ps&dispctrl=1

It is a great combination of being easy on the body and joints yet still letting you develop a lot of fitness, and it is also fun as hell. Even if riding my bike didn't help my heart and lungs and general endurance, I would still do it just for the sheer joy. It offers infinite variety, ranging from the hardcore effort of struggling up a hill on a hot day, to trance-like almost-flying cruising smooth pavement with the wind at your back under the stars at night - or you can get a mountain bike and ride dirt trails, and that is more fun than roller coasters at an amusement park.

In my city, it is also just incredibly useful for getting around, when there are major events, traffic locks up and there is no parking - but you can still get places fast on bike and find a place to lock it up free and easy.

most 4channers are pissed off at the world and route for the destruction of society, this is the appeal of being user

myself included

why in the world do you think they have successful lives or experiences to share, regardless of age

>be 23
>saving up to buy real estate just some 10km outside of the city, 5km from industrial area
>if I control my expenditure I should be able to get one next year, start renting it out, and pay the rest the year after
>next is a piece of land beside it, this will take longer to make profit from because it's just land
>tfw by the time I'm 30 there's another building there and I'll start milking it as well
Not even a trust fund babby, just landed a great job straight out of college.
Will I make it at 30? Will I get a box with a qt3.14kgf inside once I'm there?

>ebay.com/i/252617961187?chn=ps&dispctrl=1
you know id consider roiding once i hit 30 but jesus this shit seems so fucking complicated and sketchy i dont even have a clue where to start.
>most 4channers are pissed off at the world and route for the destruction of society
not true at all, maybe youre miserable but most of us arent.

>/pol/ existing in 2010
/news/ was it's precursor and was a literally who board until that got replaced around 2011/2012

Did a 400lbs. stand-up safety bar squat about 6 weeks ago. Start position in the hole, and stand up with it, gripping the rack supports in front of you and balancing the bar handless.

>little internal victories

>not true at all, maybe youre miserable but most of us arent.
maybe, but i'd argue you're kidding yourself and just secretly wish to be a normal, well adjusted person when in reality you wish murder was legal

Fuck me, nice

>well adjusted person when in reality you wish murder was legal
That doesnt make me miserable. Being non normie and being miserable arent the same thing dude. Theres no doubt im weird and most people here are but im definitely not miserable.

DMZ did wonders for me. Been on it (started with another brand) for nearly a year straight. Those SARMS did *zero* for me and were twice as expensive.

>it's not exactly Test-E, Anavar, or similar....

perhaps not miserable, you can be a sociopath and be just peachy

the point is Veeky Forums is not for social norms, or normies as they are called, it's for outcast... an outcast is pick your poison, not one size fits all

point is, they're not going to have great lives or experiences, they may be happy with what they have-- but be real it's not ideal

Yeah, the precursor was /new/ and before that /n/. Moot created the mass exodus after he shut /n/,/new,/new/ for the second time than created 4ch__on, which in exile pushed Ron Paul into the Veeky Forums masses. But /new/ was already big then with the normalization of the Jewish Question and information of the holohoax making it to /b/ and /r9k/.

>sociopath
Are you 18? Thats such a buzzword for people trying to be edgy
>outcast
that carries a negative conotation. I have friends and no problem getting girls. I do my weird shit in private.

you're dumb as fuck dude, you're some old piece of shit with absolutely no future... do the world a favor and get a gun, put it into your mouth and pull the trigger

So this is the part where your autism flares up and you get really mad for no reason and project? Ok kid, take your medication and practice your breathing exercises like your psychiatrist taught you.

You OK?

lmfao nice buzzwords

i'm not projecting, you're the one projecting your shitty situation unto others

we both know i'm right, go look into the mirror; you're done dude

>you're the one projecting your shitty situation unto others
this post makes absolutely no sense

you're dumb as fuck

Came here to post this
>27yo handholdless virgin
Is it too late for me, any of you >30 grandpas get a gf after or near 30, or will I have to die alone?

I'm traveling a lot for my new job, we have 27 locations, so I meet lot of people. I'm working in the medical field, with lot of women.

Being single, not ugly (and not chad), I've fucked lot of my colleagues. I'm also being hit on by single 35-40y women surgeon, but I don't touch that.

Fucking 20-24 girls is awkwards. Sometime I have to scold my gf like a child.

Sex is great.

Number one.
>you don't know shit
Number two
>focus on yourself and advancing your career and life. Women and friends come second

Your life is important. Work hard...

How do you date when you're successful but an introvert who focused on work most of his life?

How did you meet this 10/10 specifically?
At 22 did she just graduate and start working near you or something? Does she think its weird or hot/daddy complex that there is such an age gap?

Super short version:
>loser most my life
>fuck only one girl
>the only girl who kind of cared about me... decide yo marry her
>she's a cunt
>have a kid, she explodes getting fatter and fatter
>31, decide it's enough get divorced
>abandon humanity, get fit
>start school again at age 33... find a 19 year old as a gf
>things are going well

>>start school again at age 33... find a 19 year old as a gf
Story? Details?

why are you questioning this guy so much?

the girl obviously has serious daddy issues, and isn't a "10/10". she's using some pathetic 35 year old 4channer for his money while she is fucking another guy she actually likes on the side

She earning more than enough (more than both of her parents combine) and come from a loving family.

same autistic idiot? Dude just leave the thread.

lol? you should probably take his advice

My life was fucked up and unfocused and mostly about playing videogames until I was in my late 30s, then I suddenly had crazy cool shit change everything and I got together with an amazing woman and shit has been mostly awesome since then. Life can change, you can change, just be open to opportunities and accept that sometimes you are going to have not just bad days, but sometimes bad years. Can be tough to find your way out of them, and there are never any guarantees, but you should also never give up hope for things getting better. Fuck, I sound like a damn motivational poster or some shit, but its true.

Ok so clearly i was right. Youre a samefag and a fag in general. Again just leave the thread dude.

really wasn't a samefag, but yeah i'm leaving, enjoy trying to live a lie-- fake it until you make it, right boys?

What specific type of mental condition/autism does this guy have?

Go to business school (want to do finance, what I've always loved and too lazy to follow up on) see a pretty girl that works at the nearby supermarket a lot, long (waist length) blonde hair, so pale she glows... looks like she could be on a Nazi propaganda poster. Occasionally flirt with her, see her on campus one day (finding out school stuff) and decided to strike.

Found out she was 19 but didn't care that I was older than her, she was raised by her grandparents so she's an old soul... I can talk to her about more mature stuff than even most burned out whores my age. I didn't seek out a "young girl with daddy issues", it just happened incidentally. She's going to go to school for pediatric nursing so she loves my daughter and wants to have more kids with me even at that young age.

It's fun so far, let's see what happens? But being fit, no gut, no real balding (NW1) probably helped a lot.

>24
>no debt
>just graduated as a medical doctor
>still a virgin, no gf

Do I won?

This. I'd also add that it's important, and I think everyone needs to learn this before they hit 30, is that your life goes only at your own pace. Comparing where you are in life with someone else is always going to be painful and unproductive. Do things in your own time and don't get too down on yourself no matter how long it takes.

t. 28yo in grad school

>tfw when 26
>Married
>Own my own company with 5 employees
>Own 2 apartments in the middle of Sydney with only a minor mortgage left

Feels good doing better then those in their 30's

I've being hit on. I don't do shit. Being in a position of authority seems to attract them.

For older women, it's the fact that I can hold a conversation, dress normally, and they are desperate to find someone. They've been picky all their life.

My job is to fix things when there's issue in our locations.

She's working in my town, just get out of school this july. She told me I was the only one being nice to her and explaning how to do her job. You could saw it on her face everytime I was there she was happy.

So we talk about music, she picked up her music taste from her parents.

No daddy complex. She didn't asked my age... When I told her, I tried to not making it a big deal, and she never said anything.

I'm 28, so right with that user, but have an interview for a salaried position around mid to high 40's that I never even applied for. Sorry to interrupt the 30+ crowd, but I'm so close to making it I can taste it.

God I hate Sydney. Best thing I ever did was leave that sprawling fucking hole.

:) close to making it.

Keep going. Enjoy the ride ahead. Many of us have been there and came out of the 20s with a lot to show for it. Keep going my friend.

He wisdom eventually catches up with you. Not everyone gets to see it at a younger age but when it starts hitting you just focus and enjoy the ride.

>No daddy complex. She didn't asked my age... When I told her, I tried to not making it a big deal, and she never said anything.
Good for you man. Glad youre happy.

Ok I need help in life lads.

>be 28 right now
>spent 10 years trying to find a get rich quick scheme with internet marketing and similar opportunities
>obviously failed
>recently learned I have to provide value by offering a service people need + among other things
>running low on money, need a job
>best job for someone with no worthwhile skills is getting a job in sales
>unsocial as fuck, hence why I haven't done this before, but plan to study a ton of sales techniques and psychology to improve on my sales speech
>while earning money with the job, save for other business ideas I have
>still losing weight, lose 20 pounds in the last 2 months, on the right track

Am I doing something right or am I overlooking some obstacle like always? Yes I'm a virgin, never had a girl tell me she liked me, but I want to improve myself first before even thinking of finding a girl

Can't say I've ever even thought about that.

Maybe we will, user. Maybe we will.

Wife ,2 kids
House
Well paying tech job that's not IT
Did freelance from home office before my current gig, gained sixty pound from being a lazy fat cunt that sat behind a desk for 14 hours a day. 2 years into new gig and I am down 40 lbs running, and getting my lift on....one good thing about lifting is it makes me horney as fuck and the Mrs is all about it..

>I suppose it must be nice to have the freedom to cover a huge distance when you're exercising?

You've actually pretty much nailed it user, yeah. There's a lot of adventure to it when you git gud.

That's the face men with kids and wife use when single people ask them how the life is going.

When did you have the kids? When did you meet the wife?

>28
>jobless
>no qualifications

Get a degree. Stop trying to find the easy way, you're wasting tour life.

>Get a degree
I need a job right now though and sales seems to be the best way to earn a decent living.

There are wise image board sages,
and there are old image board sages,
But there are no wise old image board sages.

Deep

Get back to your parents home. Pick a trade or go back to school. Because a nurse or someting (even a cop).

Wake up, believing in your dreams is sleeping all your life.

become**

Met my wife at 30...dated for about a year..then got married...had the first a year after marriage...we just had our second child just recently..8 years later..big age gap between the siblings, but everything in our lives had become super stabilized, so we decided to have another.

For business there is no better place in Australia.

If I had my choice though I'd buy a couple acres on the central coast next to the beach and just build my ideal home. Very good value over there and it's only about an hour to an hour and a half to Sydney.

Thanks user, that's definitely the shift that has began to occur in the last few months. I dropped out of college at 18, while focusing instead on creating memories full of smoke and drowned in liqour that I can't even remember, with people I only wish to forget. Then around 6 years ago I got a job in an industry that respects only hard work. I did just that, and worked harder every year. Now, I've built a bit of a name for myself, and am wrapping up my second semester of college with a 3.9 GPA while working 60 hours a week, and being headhunted for some actual money. Exciting times indeed, and I do it all with a smile knowing how lucky I am to be where I am.

I'd rather be happy user. Moving up to buttfuck nowhere QLD with the missus soon and fulfilling my dream of becoming king on my own block of land.

This. Don't listen to /pol/ or /r9k/, you basically need some kind of degree at something unless you're a supergenius.

I'm guessing you're older than your wife?

Regarding friends and neighborhood events are you part of those neighborhood clubs and communities?

You planning on having more kids at this stage or two is good?

I'm guessing you're doing well in your field. How many career moves did you make?

>thanks

28, finishing my degree in accounting in December, but the thought of being chained to a desk or cubicle for life terrifies me.

Always had the mentality of an outsider, like I should join the Hells Angels or the traveling circus. Like I can't see myself punching a clock for 40 years and having 2.3 children.

>Always had the mentality of an outsider, like I should join the Hells Angels or the traveling circus. Like I can't see myself punching a clock for 40 years and having 2.3 children.

Better make some fucking moves now, user. The lifestyle of "easy" creeps along before you know it you're 40 and depressed as fuck.

Yep by about 5 years....

Nah not super social...I talk to my neighbors everyone and awhile, but not super chummy..Idont go to HOA meetings or any of that shit

Yeah we are done at 2...kids can be a lot of work..my wife is stay at home, but even then they take a lot out of you.

I do ok...I guess we would be low teir middle class.. I've got nothing to complain about...

Oh yeah...same feild since 96 ... it's coding..the main thing is just keeping up with new trends and evolving

join the army sales is full of super normies

30+ here. Career is good... But the tech bubble needs to be burst soon so I'm not surrounded by meme brogrammers. Not married but have no problem getting grills. Took years to master, but finally made it. Lifting and eating right will continue till I die. Happy to provide young anons advice if they want it.

> Anti social
> Planning on making it in sales at 28, with no sales experience, by studying psychology and sales techniques online
user, please listen to everyone elses advice here, your plan is extremely flawed and only more of your get rich quick ideas.

Tips for oldfags, being older (30-45) actually helps you get young girls but you have to take the "agepill" and understand if you're 30+ and living the average North American/European existence you have the triple whammy working against you.

1. Gut - a fat gut of hard visceral fat is so common on the 30 plus, it's the most unhealthy and hardest weight to lose. The older you get the more "normal" it looks in your peer group... but Stacy notices. We should all know what you can do to fight this.

2. Hairloss - most men lose some hair by their 30s but your hairline is your age. Shaving your head is giving up on Stacies... use minoxidil, finn, keto shampoo, dermarollers, whatever.

3. Skin - here's the thing, the only one negative thing (from an aesthetic viewpoint) about being White... you need to wear sunscreen every day of your life, even if it's cloudy or stormy out. If in the direct sun, reapply sunscreen every two hours... you've probably worn out your skin faster already. Invest in collagen, biotin supplements... avoid the sun but ingest beta carotene. Moisturize twice a day.

>30+ thread
Glad someone got the message after the one I made the other night tanked hard.
Carer is good, in the job I've always wanted to get in so making the most of it.
Getting attention from ladies at work who are a few years my junior which is strange but apparently I'm coming into my prime with the gains I've been making and hair/beard style changes.

Fuck man I don't want to join the army and sales at a cell phone place seems like a easy way to make a living.
I can still make it in sales....right?

>beard
Be careful, the beard is basically the new fedora. Cool and manly in theory but looks ridiculous in real life. Stubble or clean shaven are the only choices.

>the beard is basically the new fedora.
Are you stuck in 2013?

Yes. You can try, but you can never leave.

Escaping this place is actually quite easy..

you just have to want to leave

I'm going for stubble at about 2mm. It's just about the right length that it looks thick and covered evenly.
But I heed your warning user.