At what bf% do these go away?

At what bf% do these go away?

I had those at 15% being a fuel with no mass. Not at 18% without them while bulking. Just build your triceps muscles up and you'll be good

Are you sure they go away? I’ve had mine for so long and I have stretch marks too

Is surgery my only option?

yes

Yes to what

that's loose skin

time+exfoliation+coco butter+drink more than enough water

try fasting for 48hrs every 2 weeks too, a recent study shows the body will cannibalize skin for nutrition, which is why holocaust victims never had loose skin

if in a year it hasn't tightened beyond a reasonable point, you need surgery

If you have to pull on it for it to look flappy like that then I wouldn't fucking waste time on surgery. Focus on cutting to a good weight and then start lifting/bulking and work on getting truly Veeky Forums. If you get a great body, abs, and look ripped but still have flab hanging from your arms then maybe surgery is a good idea. But IMO there's no point in getting surgery for one issue while there's a whole slew of other things you can still improve manually.

Are you a gril?

do some isolation exercises. Bend over slightly with a dumbell in hand, and pull it behind you like you're throwing a bowling ball. i do about 30 reps with a 10lb weight. It'll burn since it obviously needs work. Just keep doing it. mine have diminished greatly.

I'm fat as fuck and don't have that. Literally just do tricep extensions

>I'm fat as fuck and don't have that.
Yeah, you're still fat. Lose 100lbs and get back to us.

I've never been fat but for some reason I have super stretchy skin on my biceps/triceps.
Anyone know why?

> a recent study shows the body will cannibalize skin for nutrition
link?

Going to need some sauce for that skin claim.

yes you fucking retard

>holocaust victims
OY VEY NEVAH FOGET

The holocaust didn't happen, but one is coming.

there isn't any. it's a bunch of idiots speculating and miss-using the term autophagy.

The guy who went from 400 pounds to less then 150 after a year of fasting had little loose skin
Plus there are tons of pictures of people who've done the same

I have never seen someone who lost weight without using very very dangerous means or stomach stapling who didn't have lose skin.

>speculating
Lots of pictures floating around user... but tightening skin is from dry fasting where body starts breaking down cells to access metabolic water. Not necessarily because a cell is damaged, but autophagy... in the end... does the same thing, recycling cells.

>but tightening skin is from dry fasting
No it isn't you fucking retard.

Going to need some sauce for that holocaust claim.

Sure is you fucking retard

>holocaust victims
is that a challenge?

Looks like its time for another /fast/ thread.

Digits

anecdotal evidence, some people are just young enough and have good collagen synthesis, show me a single scientific study linking autophagy to recycling skin tissue.

protip: fasting induced autophagy has been studied in yeasts and invertebrates, its function and effects in humans is hypothetical

>but tightening skin is from dry fasting where body starts breaking down cells to access metabolic water
source: your ass

besides, if you're interested in inducing autophagy in humans, exercise and olive oil are safer bets than fasting, studies on mice have more carry over to humans than from yeasts to humans...

>a single scientific study
I don't need to.
RESULTS TALK
BULLSHIT WALKS

>I don't need to.
>RESULTS TALK
>BULLSHIT WALKS
fatcel cope

This, I used to be skelly and still had them. I weigh more than I used to but I have much more muscle in my arms now, and I have no loose skin there. It's not fat so much as just loose skin. Fill it out bro.