Onions increase test 300%

>onions increase test 300%
>shit blows up on Veeky Forums, spreads to /pol/, dozens of threads on both boards
>will (((sommer))) posts about it, journalist guy
>dozens of media outlets report on this within two days
>pol shoah's all onion threads
>pharma and jewish shills come out the woodworks
>Veeky Forums mods deleting onion threads left and right for off topic, seems they only want 6 to be up at a time.

It really makes you think. What business does the media have in attempting to stop a bunch of virgin retards from eating onions unless it's true?

first!

They want you weak, docile and compliant. There's no room for the strong independent free thinking man in this world. Have you not noticed the trend?
>meat bad!
>testosterone bad!
>working out bad!
>onions bad!
>here goy, eat this high sugar soy-based meal replacement and watch this new Netflix series!

A. The study was done on rats, and even though we share close DNA, it’s not exact
B. Veeky Forums has blown it out of proportion and it’s getting fucking annoying
C. Other foods also increase test

Pretty much this. I've noticed a large number of shill posts in the onion threads. They always use the same language and even copy-paste shit from other threads.

Like it has been said, even if onions are a "meme" (fit likes to use this word too much), they are still a damn healthy one. I literally cannot fathom how pathetic some of these people are when they want to crucify you for eating onions.

This. A thousand times this.

Fellas, just because you think you find something that works and then a bunch of people come along to tell you why you're wrong doesn't mean there's some giant conspiracy out there to stop a bunch of gymcels from eating onions or whatever. and yeah, as the other guy said, there are other foods that increase your test, like red meat and stuff. you people are just annoying as hell, so stop it. eat your damn onions, i don't care, just shut up. also, , "they" only want six threads up at a time? six threads is a lot of fucking threads for one topic. maybe they're trying to keep every other post on Veeky Forums from being about fucking onions. some of us like to come here to see other, non-onion related stuff. just go back to your onions, stop freaking out about conspiracies to kill you (which if such a thing existed you would be dead by now, just be real), and leave the rest of this board the hell alone. you have your six fucking onion threads at a time, go post there.

>I need to eat onions because my normal test is low

Im glad genetics is killing off numales

>Fellas, just because you think you find something that works and then a bunch of people come along to tell you why you're wrong doesn't mean there's some giant conspiracy out there to stop a bunch of gymcels from eating onions or whatever.

>First onion thread on the 18th
>within days there's over a dozen media sources telling you to stop eating onions

There's no conspiracy goy, keep drinking your soylent goy.

I’ve been gone for a while, this is fucking hilarious that there’s damage control about fucking onions of all things
Stay fucking amazing lads

>seems they only want 6 to be up at a time.
isn't that more that enough. i like onioin and have eaten alot more than most all my life. but why do we need to have more than one tread on it, there is not 50 million copies of every other thread being posted every other day.
if you can't figure out what different foods do your body, what have you been doing inh what to your body what the fuck have you been doing in the for your entire life.

>hey guys I'm going to do this retarded thing
>"don't do that, its retarded"
>look at all these shills trying to stop be being a retard, must be a conspiracy

>eating onions
>retarded

spotted the amerifat

seriously all jokes aside, how fucking dumb to you have to be to think eating onions is a bad thing? inb4 muh it tastes bad. You aren't supposed to just fucking eat the onion raw you literal abo, you're supposed to mix it in with food.

have you had your daily recommendations of soy yet, my good goy?

SOYBOYS GET OUT

It seeps through your pores. Plus the meme is about literal unprocessed onion juice.

First of all it's not a meme. Second of all the guy who posted about drinking onion juice was obviously trolling.

If this isn't shilling you are literally retarded. It's a fucking vegetable, mix it in with your meals you amerifat fuck.

Can't some one just fucking do this and post the god damn results. Fuck me.

The meme is literally to eat raw onion and drink onion juice
>that's a troll, don't do that
So you agree it's a stupid meme and shouldn't be followed?

>cook and eat onions with other food
That's not what the meme is, and everyone agress that's normal and healthy

I wonder who could be behind this post...

People have been doing it and posting results. One user did a log from day 2 to 3, another did the same.

Can't find the 2nd user post because lazy, this is just the stuff I had in my history and found easy.

You are completely retarded. Too retarded to argue with. Everyone knows you can't cook it, but have you never had a fucking salad, or mixed onions into your eggs? Or ate anything not from McDonalds? Just how fucking thick are you?

These just seem to be placebo effects

>I fucked up and admitted I was wrong. Better call you retarded to attempt a save

>mixed onions into your eggs
unless you're drinking raw eggs, dem onions are getting cooked

Who cares if it's just a meme. It's actually pissing them off. For some reason the soy boys, deep down in their collective unconscious, have an irrational fear of the onion men. They are triggered, they are worried and anxious. Psychological warfare is half the battle.

Keep at it lads

>placebo

Even if its placebo it can have very real biological effects

Also reminder to drench your onions in hot sauce for extra test gains

> traditionalist pic
You know this isn’t supposed to be political it’s health maximizing
Look I really hate how it’s clogging up the catalog for something that’s not crazy

Onions have estrogen. This is just another Jewish trick to turn us all into docile complaint women

I’m waiting to get my blood work done before eating onions
You need to see someone’s test before and after when experimenting

Wtf are you saying

there is health in politics
healthy and unhealthy politics

Good user. We need some test subjects

>its okay to be white
no media attention
>lets eat onions for extra test
plenty of media attention
>thinking.jpg

> it’s okay to be white had no media attention
Did you recently leave your cave?

>please goyim don't use our weakness against us!!!

The soyboy is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cuck, beta orbiter, nu-male, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a soyboy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.

>this is one of the antionion shills

Did soyboy trigger him that bad?

I’m you can eat the onions but keep it in one thread
You see how /fraud/ keeps steroid discussion in one thread and now /vegans/ keep it in one thread so put all your shitpost in one thread too

>You see how /fraud/ keeps steroid discussion in one thread and now /vegans/ keep it in one thread so put all your shitpost in one thread too

>Steroidfags and vegans keep their shit in one thread

L M A O
M
A
O

there were a couple of articles by literally whos, while onions were reported by actual journalists

They do though
I feel like they are just talking about it because we are hated by them

not that user, but fuck you are dense, scramble your eggs put raw onion in after cooked.
you've never cooked a meal that don't just require you to put it in the microwave have you.

Please do this user. Im actually really curios to see someone before and after numbers

All of your threads are belong to us. You cannot run, you cannot hide. We give no warning.

The Onion Man Cometh

Onion man AAA AAA AAA
Master of the soyboy!
Champion of the Shrek!

>start eating raw onions and post about it publicly
>media goes haha look at these retarsds eating raw onions
>people click it to see said retards; driving ad revenue
>???
>jews

>antionion
Who was your english teacher? He's crying right now

this anti-soy shilling is also retarded

estrogen is a hormone that males not only tolerate but actually require in a certain range of values in order to protect joints and sex drive
if you don't believe me then drop a bunch of aromasin and report back

microdoses of phytos in soy won't throw this off unless you literally eat huge quantities every day

>shills against onions
>shills for soy
>not a shill

Shills really are the poorest quality of person, no self reflection or respect at all.

I don’t think you can shill against something user

>anti-soy shilling is retarded
>shills for soy

The threads deserve to be shoad because the general population needs to be protected from radioactive levels of autism.

Regular person - onions may increase test.
Veeky Forumsard - EATING ONIONS WILL GRANT ME MAGICAL TEST ELIXER AND MY LIFE WILL BE CURED

If 6 threads isn't enough for that retardation then idk go share the good news in real life or something.

I'm not shilling for anything i'm just debunking scaremongering

I'm not gonna force you to eat soy user

>awaits news report about a smelly dyel dressed as an ogre harassing passers by about the gospel of allium
>witnesses say his breath stank heavily of onions and cheap whisky

>be an intellectual
>do my own research on onions
>nothing in their structure indicates they are able to increase hormone levels
>sensibly chuckle at low IQ mongrels on Veeky Forums and /pol/

Putting onion in with steaming hot eggs
Yeah user. It sure is ""raw""

You faggots are getting desperate to avoid admitting eating an onion like an apple is retarded

/pol/ is giving Will Sommer his career

Eating them raw is retarded and possibly dangerous for your health.

It doesn't have to be political, but it's been made political.
Deny it all you want, but a Western man seeking to maximize his masculinity and reach peak masculine health and performance is very strongly associated with some strain of conservatism among liberals.
I'm pretty sure there's also a genuine correllation, so they're not necessarily wrong in their assessment, just immoral in their desire to stop it.

That's only a half Soylent Grin. He can still be saved.

My fucking sides i love this meme. Never fall in the sip meme but this is so cheap so why the fuck not

That's indeed an interesting concept for news/blog.
Are thr blogs just like that text or does he usually mock, difame, or slant right wingers?

It's okay to be masculine but you guys are trying to reach toxic levels of masculinity.

This.
It's ridiculous thatbtrying to reach peak performance is looked down upon.
This generation is glorifying non archievers, or people whise archievement is making complaining about a non issue also virtue signaling

had my first onion yesterday
how many to eat a day?

conservatism will only inhibit your masculinity by subjugating the divine self to ideas like the state, morality and god

randian atheism is the peak masculinity ideology; masculinity is forged in the flames of objective logic and merciless competition

He's a "journalist" that just weakly tries to burn anonymous /pol/ threads and memes.

Kind of like those guys whose entire careers consists of scrambling to get the spiciest, smuggest possible retort to every Donald Trump tweet. Every time POTUS blocks somebody it literally is news because these people are the news. What a fucking ridiculous world we live in. Social media was a mistake.

>meat bad!
how is this a shill
eat ur chicken stay away from steak

if you're looking to 'maximise your masculinity' then run 1g test and 1g tren and stop beating around the bush pretending onions will do anything worthwhile

Toxic levels of masculinity ?
How can masculinity ever be toxic? Can you explain?

Serioulsy, it seems to me this is just like facebook, the idea of trying to make everyone the same.
A female being femine is toxic.
A male being masculine is toxic.
You must not rise above your peers you must be stuck in the mud with the comment folk.

It's guys spreading normalizing shit like this, that makebme listen to some consiracy tards. Suddendly the idea of certain elites wanting to merge the gene pool and makes us all to the same and just be consumerist whores starts to seem more real. Diverge a litle from the norm and you are toxic.

>t. soyboy

I actually am not interested in the onion thing and am not a part of it outside of the fact that many of my meals include onions because meals include onions.
I'm just making a point about the political aspect of health and fitness as it relates to Western men specifically.
Also >run 1g test and 1g tren
weak willed faggot that has lost sight of the goal of unification of mind and body and has dumped 100% of their being into arbitrary strength and size statistics

Oh, for a moment I was interested.
Though he just reported current right wing retort, concepts, issues and memes.

beef is natural source of creatine

>men aren't religious
>everything in life can be dealt with by deferring to objective logic
>but also being illogically obsessed with competition
The absolute state of your fedora...

>political aspect of health and fitness
Fuck off to /pol/.

One per day should be enough.

Milk. Onion. The official foodstuffs of the alt-right.

Pretty much the entire western culinary palate is racist now.

eating onions works, pic related

>How can masculinity ever be toxic? Can you explain?

Shaming men for "feminine" traits such as having emotions, not acting heteronormative and caring about other people (especially the less privileged) than yourself. It happens on this board all the time.
Critics were right when they called /v/ the Cathedral of Misogyny 5 years ago. /v/ has bettered themselves but Veeky Forums and /pol/ have taken over the role.

>toxic levels of masculinity

explain this

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

weak willed? you try going though the sleepless nights, loss of appetite and still forcing yourself to eat, sweating buckets in winter and taking every ounce of with you have to not kill everyone around you for being irredeemable incompetent idiots holding you back then come back and tell me about 'weak willed'

>DIE... WE'RE GONA...
>WE'RE DONE FOR... HAHH

wtf is this shit

objective logic in pursuit of an aim

simply put min-maxxing your share of resources and hence neurochemical reinforcement

the only logic needed is that you enjoy it

Try reaching your peak potential performance over decades of relentless dieting and training.

caring about people who will not provide good returns on your investment in them is objectively maladaptive behaviour

Yes competition, the very foundation upon which all life is based, is illogical.

Getthefuckoutlmao

That's inhumane, don't you think?

>had my first onion yesterday
What the fuck.

Americans don't eat onions?

Are you a faggot or a girl?

There's a HUGE difference in having emotions and caring about other people and being a effeminate man who cry a lot.

You're probably a girl, only girls have this way of thinking like: "a men have to say he love me every time to I know he real love me", "men have to be more sensitive, why they don't wanna spend the whole afternoon talking about relationship? probably they don't care about us."
Men have their own way of showing affection, emotions and love. We don't need scream to the world how we love our family. And a brotip, take care with men who talk a lot about emotions and is like a "Don Juan", maybe he only talking what you wanna hear to fuck you.

>Pretty much the entire western culinary palate is racist now.
Well, milk and onions ARE white...

A man who wake up early to work and provide his family is a man who care and love the family even he don't speak about that.

The entire history of men show how men love and care woman protecting her from external enemies.

But now, in a modern day where the society is more "safety", women don't wanna a man like that, they wanna a "buzzfeed guy" who will cry with her watching a romance movie.

So, there isn't a toxic level of masculinity.

my point is that you contradict yourself by claiming that men are ideally foundationally logical in every aspect of life, but then refer to one of the most fundamental aspects of masculinity, insatiable competitiveness, even when there is no objective reward for winning a particular competition, other than dopamine.
I.e. doing things because you have an innate desire to do them, not because you determine through faultless waves of logic that the positive result will outweigh any potential resource or opportunity costs.
All this to say that dismissing religious faith (which is, in the Christian sense anyway, man striving toward the unreachable ideal) on the basis that man should strive for pure logic is philosophically naiive. It glosses over too much of human nature and doesn't address any real aspect of humanity.

>eating vegetables is retarded and possibly dangerous for your health.
the absolute fucking state of americans

>watch chick flicks with gf
>she gets pissed when I dont show emotion

fuck sakes

Wrong. Some veggies like cabbage and spinach can have negative health effects if eaten raw often but not onions.

I know that feel.
My ex is just like your gf.

gantz, and that is the onion alien