Can I still get fit if I'm an alcoholic?

Can I still get fit if I'm an alcoholic?
Pic related, I drink half a bottle a day

>falling for the alcohol Jew

>drinking pinnacle
>not drinking titos
awful

Personal story time:

No.

Seconding this question

>not going to the gym shit faced butt fuck wasted

Not gunna make it boys

>redditspacing

Just mix every glass with two scoops and half an onion and you'll be fine

Just fucking stop

alcohol inhibits protein synthesis ma dude

You can get reasonably fit though genetics also play a part. Some, like myself, rarely have hangovers even when I get shitfaced while others are completely messed up the next day and can't lift at all.

Vodka and white wine are the least unhealthy alcoholic drinks from my experience, beer is absolute poison though. Have no idea why beer is so popular, it's pure filth.

>alcohol inhibits protein synthesis

oh look, this retard meme again.

Same genetics here.
But staying hydrated through the whole process of getting shitfaced is very important! Cuts two thirds of the hangover (if you even have one, when drinking this regularly)

Not an alcoholic

Stop larping to try and make your life seem interesting. It's tragic

All things considered, it probably doesn't do protein synthesis any favours

>french vodka

Seek help, no point in worrying about weight training when the most important thing you can do for your health right now is kick your alcoholism

Also pinnacle? gross

drinking every day is boring

Stop drinking
t. Alcoholic in recovery

I drink one shot of jager every night, it helps me sleep and calm down

Shame about all the sugar though

Why vodka of all things? It doesn't have any particular taste, apart from the nastiness of ethanol (and fusel oils in the cheap stuff).

So you must be drinking it to get buzzed. Yeah, you're an alcoholic.

>half a bottle
>alcoholic
I doubt you can even feel anything from such small amount when drinking daily. I only drink once a week and I need a 700ml bottle to get drunk because of the increased tolerance. 200ml of hard liquor used to suffice when I wasn't drinking regularly.

weird question, what is a good russian brand of vodka? i want to buy some for a qt russian girl away from home

>drinking vodka
Fucking plebs.

You're fucking retarded.

>So you must be drinking it to get buzzed. Yeah, you're an alcoholic.
there's literally no other reason to drink alcohol. by your logic everyone who's ever drunk any is an alcoholic.
>inb4 I drink bud light for taste

It's really hard in my experience. Have you tried kratom? It helps me quite a bit

You can get away with drinking on weekebds with minor consequences, more than that you're really doing damage.

look at all these angry little faggots who have never had a struggle in their lives

Idk how but my sisters boyfriend is jacked and he’s basically an alcoholic business who drinks every day during business meetings

been lifting 5 years, alcoholic the last year, started drinking 8 beers a night and it eventually made me gain alot of weight

so now i drink rum mixed into my bcaa drink and its alot better. you have just to be careful because its easy to eat like shit when you're drunk

Probably steroids my dude

>half a bottle

Stop drinking everyday. Only drink socially and even then be responsible. If you're drinking alone everyday you are just creating chains that are holding you back from reaching your goals and dreams. There are times to get drunk and let loose but if it's stopping you from getting what you want in life then you are getting fuccked and have become a pathetic female bending over for the liquor dick. Man up and learn self control and self discipline or start HRT and drink your life away getting fucked up your asspussy.

This. I like to do that because it puts you in a mindset of self-control, and that transfers to diet and workout discipline.

People on TV are always holding beers and all of my friends get drunk like it's a sport.
So how much often does a regular adult actually drink? How often do you guys drink?

Eh, people used to drink every day back in the 1800s and first half of the 1900s, and they were plenty tough. It's the alone part that's the problem, not the drinking.

They were likely drinking lower proof liquor if they were drinking everyday. Either way I doubt you could say it improved performance. There are pro athletes who eat like shit but they would probably be even better if they had good diets.

im drunk right now on a 7th shot,

im fit as a mother fucker.
but you probably will have other fuckin issues too being like me and drinking too much.

that's you're reality.

Bro they were drinking homemade hooch, moonshine, tons and tons of whiskey. Your great-great grandpa was an alcoholic by today's standards, unless he was baptist.