Progress / CBT

Been running and counting calories, just started lifting weights. I Know I should have done it earlier, but I was abroad for a year without any access to a gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17374682
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep at it family

5'10
181 lb

Going to bulk to probably 184-185

Idk what to do rn

>italy / spanish mutt
>wearing the iron cross

i hope you're being ironic there Kemal

Im georgian you subhuman

is one of your legs shorter?

nice pencil neck achmed lol

Lat routine?

Hmm i wonder who made this post

nice upper body
you should work on your neck and a little more on your traps

Hmm any tips for traps?
I currently only train em with dumbbells

Eat more train hard

Traps need some love my man

Looking better, keep going

5'7 132 2 months and a half liftan
Im eating around 2400kcal a day, should I eat more?

No, I'm just standing awkwardly

That's even worse.

I was wanting to cut down, what should i do?

19yo 90kg
1rm:
Bench - 126kg
Squat - 171kg

P.s please laugh at my gay faggy knee sleeves hiding my dainty ankles

where are all the hot boys in this thread?

jesus cbt u are a dissapointment today

Bodyweight exercises have countless variations to help you build strength. You may not get mass, but it's there. Stop with the excuses.

How am I doing lads?

Trying to escape skinny fat mode

Slowly but surely

Lots of drinking over the summer fucked my progress

Sorry for the shitty editing

routine?

How juicy do I look?

You should try doing some shoulder and back and stop doing chest and arms. You look redonks

mirin

str8 up mirin

5'7, 139

Bulking while doing PPL

Been at it a few weeks. Unfortunate body shape from mom's side but I got a modicum of tall from my dad's

Not much obvious physiological adaptation yet. Bulking

t. stinky arm*nian

im about 7lbs from my bodyfat goal so pretty pleased.

this is the longest cut ive been on. slight drop in my lifts but nothing too serious. biggest change ive noticed is that if i dont eat before working out i get lightheaded during heavier compounds.

left is 180, right is 163ish
>body shape from mom's side

dont say ridiculous things to excuse your lack of any effort

Shit quality ik. Need to do more chest, rate?

why are you bulking?

Nice proportions. Keep doing what your doing

DYEL by Veeky Forums standards, otter by normalfag standards, but really nice skin. I want to lick.
L O N D O N

Back day erryday

Flexed

my nigga, back day best day

>twig arms
>no chest
>huge lats
very strange looking body

mirin

what's the discolouration ont he center of your chest, briar-heart?

cover up for his chestne

acid for acne

>dont say ridiculous things to excuse your lack of any effort
LOL you have no idea how much time I'm spending in the gym you DYEL faggotron. omw to gains eating more than you working harder than you. actually kys senpai ;o

I was your weight and height and was eating 2700 and found my weight stagnating. I have a semi-active job and lift 4 times a week though.

If I were you I'd start trying to get 3000 a day (I'm on 3200).

I lift 6 times a week, but other than that I just sit in front of my pc

I really think you should aim for 3000 calories or more. If you're only eating 2400 your effort going to the gym 6 times a week will be wasted.
Diet is the most important thing in getting a sick physique.

Thanks I'll try that. Also, I have gained 2kg in 20 days so I guess im just counting calories wrong and im actually eating more

Perhaps. If your diet changes a lot on a day-to-day basis then I'd definitely recommend using an app like my fitness pal to track calories. Beginners are notoriously bad at estimating.

>being this mad at the truth

I made no excuses except to say its been a matter of weeks. You wouldn't disrespect me if you saw me IRL nigger

I weigh and track everything that I eat tho. But some foods I cant track exactly if they have a lot of different stuff in them so I estimate them

Can tell just from this picture you made some nice facial gains.

Probably not since I would feel bad for you for being a fat retard.

>progress thread
>has been working for 2 weeks

Takes longer than a minute buddy. Post yourself in a year to prove me wrong

Only got fatter

How much time do you think theres in between each picture?

Im 63kg~ and 1.67 on the left and 80kg 1.7 right

How did you make those height gains?

What the actual fuck you look exactly like me face wise

I feel sorry for the fact you either can't read the thread title (CBT) or that you feel the need to come in a thread and hate. Get a life, loser!

nice bulge
n-no homo tho

I figured you'd say something about it being a cbt too. Fat people don't post their current body unless there's a progress pic because no one wants to see it.

Lurk more and post when you've made gains

by being underage you nigger how else

Do heavy t bar rows, farmers walks, and power shrugs

My posture got better I guess.

Do I really look underage?

More girls want to see it than yours buddy LOL. You really need a reason to hate right?

I'm flexing ceps in the left one which was around 5 months ago.
the right one is one month ago and i'm only flaring lats and sucking in core and flexing abs.

no i don't see your face you look fucking fat.

yes yes and no

gamarjoba bicho

nice body, are you natty?

I'm trying to motivate you but you can keep pretending like you're trolling me if it makes you feel better about yourself

Read every single one of your posts and ask yourself which part of it was encouraging or helpful. Didn't ask for your personal qualifications to post ITT. Fuck off loser

>he doesn't know he must be broken down before he can't build back up

Never gonna make it

>disrepecting strangers is the way to make them listen to me
Guaranteed you have no self-respect. LMAO @ u

*stands between you two*
Lads, calm down. We're all here to help each other.

220 lbs to 155 lbs.
20 yrs.
I'm currently bulking again to 170 at least.

Any good tips on how to get a good core without accentuating your obliques? I have genetically wide hips so I'd like at least some part of my waist to look a bit smaller.

How long was your cut?

6 months

How much did your 1RM's drop by shitskin?

ive been cutting for about 2 months now. went from 195 to 178

>bulking

Maybe that's not the right term for it. I'm trying to eat a large surplus on the weekdays as I workout and fasting over the weekend. I've more or less maintained on that plan

I'm very wary of eating too little however as I can't afford to have shit energy levels

read the sticky

I've read that and much more, like real peer reviewed studies. Can you be more specific, or do you not know about running your body on ketones?

Guys what can I do about my fucked ribs

you understand that you wont go into ketosis by not eating a lot on weekends

Forgot pic

It's a full 36 hour fast, which is why it works. Go look at the exponential growth rate for ketone release - by the end of the weekend I almost hit the levels run by anyone doing full keto.

last 2 years
i don't take pics in this pose anymore

here's ya gymspiration

Leanice44?

Is your chest uneven or is that the pose?

Fix your posture. Goddamn.

im sure

just eat at a defecit like everyone else who has ever made progress

You are extremely low test it seems. Do intermittant fasting and cold showers, or test enanthate 500mg a week, that should put your test levels to a normal human being.

No doubt you work hard. The problem is test levels. If they are low you have as much hope as a 12 year old girl of gaining enough muscle definition to actually not look subhuman.

>georgian
>calling someone else subhuman

Caloric restriction will fuck up your energy levels 100%. That's even a peer-reviewed opinion.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17374682

Going from caloric surplus to ketosis, I feel even better on the weekends. Why do people think ketosis is something difficult to get the body to switch into? Your body runs on ketones if you run for more than 40 minutes (post glycogen depletion). I'd know, I'm a runner.

Have no problems with test. I'm sorry I wrote my comment in a way that people think I'm complaining about my body shape (observing) or my progress after a few weeks.

Heavy farmers walks are the GOAT of trap training. They will feel like they are coming off your body

Mirin hard, height? Lookin juicy, about my ideal body and I’m 6’1

oh man, you must be new here