Read at 9:56am

>Read at 9:56am

Kept you waiting, huh?

Nobody owes you instant or constant responses. People read stuff now and reply later all the time. Or maybe they just don't care.

delet

>Mutual flirting and chatting with the gym receptionist for weeks
>Yesterday she tells me about dudes that "harassed" at the gym
>One muscled 50yo dude added her on facebook and send her messages everyday
>How did you sleep gorgeous, stuff like that
>Wanted to add her on facebook or ask her out for a drink or something for a week or so
>Decide it would be funny to add her on facebook after she told me about the old creepy guy
>Added her last night around 10:30
>Still hasn't confirmed friendrequest

I'm honestly confused, the girl seems really into me and is very talkative, flirty and always shows of the booty while she's making me drinks/food at the gym/leaning forward to show off tits when we talk.

I admit I do kind of care, it's odd.

funny thing is, i so dearly want to text her

will she reply?
80% no
20% no

If it doesn't work out, just don't care about it and talk to some other girl.

Was planning on it, new gyms a chill place with lots of good even Veeky Forumslooking girls (don't mean guys!). Talked with a few already so that oughta spark her up a bit.

Think about this. If she added you would you have accepted right away or waited so it looked like you weren't some needy bitch. I know I'd wait..

Ask her about it when you see her next. If she responds well you're in. If she doesn't you're out.

Or don't bring it up and you're out. Your choice.
For future reference don't try asking someone out on Facebook. Fucking talk to her.

Don't never do that just let it go plenty of other girls around man.

but...god damn user...

You miss all the shots you don't take. Worst case scenario - she says no, and you move onto the next girl.

but she's my...ex...

I'll probably see her tomorrow, she told me she was gonna work out sunday. She tells me when she's working and we talk about life stuff as well.

>Ask her about it when you see her next. If she responds well you're in. If she doesn't you're out.

Was planning to do this, thought about saying se missed out on a great morningmessage (to quote the creepy guy). I joke around often and make people laugh so It won't be unnatural or autistic as it sounds.

>For future reference don't try asking someone out on Facebook. Fucking talk to her.

I wasn't planning on asking her out on facebook dude I got more guts then that. I thought I would ease into it after talking to her a bit outside of work ya know?

Then ask her out in person, not my first ride.
Appreciate the input though.

>Plz respond

I want her back, guys

If you're reading this

Sorry I thought you might have considering you looked her up on Facebook.

Good luck. Not that you need it.

Oh, in that case - fuck that bro, just move on. You'll find someone better.

Doing no fap for a week and a half feeling a lot better.

The goal for me is to get a gf at the end of it, there’s this ultra cute new girl at work, how do I get her number? Or even her Snapchat or just something to kick start the process..

i Heavily doubt it

We all want her back. But you know she won't come. It's just another bag of feels in our life.

B-but she came back

Feel 1:
>Go on first date with girl
>Goes great
>Text with each other after date
>Ghosts me out of nowhere the day after

Feel 2:
>Schedule first date with other girl
>Cancels 15 minutes before due to not feeling well

Fucking women man

Just be like "Yo add me back on facebook lol" the next time you see her she doesn't doesn't want to look needy

You have to talk and flirt with her. If you can't do that, you'll never get her number.

>Feel 1
Fucking hit hard at home. I had a date with a wonderful girl, arrived at home, she told me I was really cute and that she liked me. We keep talking till really late.
Fast-forward a couple of days and she starts to ghost. I try something one more time and only short answers.
Well, at least I got to kiss those sweet lips, but fuck, she was waifu tier so I felt bad for nothing more happen.

Stop putting this one pussy on the pedestal you fucking colossal faggot. Sorry if this hurts, but I honestly just want to help you out.

No worries, and thanks for the confidence lol.

>She just accepted me on facebook 5 minutes ago

We'll see whats what I guess.

literally can't user

Yeah, at least they should give a definite goodbye instead of ghosting, it annoys me so much baka

mfw getting ghosted by exgirlfriend

literally blocked me, responds to sms but other than that is letting me just slide from the face of her earth

help,

I asked a female friend out for dinner, she said yes.

dunno if she realizes this is a date,
how to make sure?

damn nigga you were so close to trips

Make sure she knows it's just you two, choose a romantic restaurant, and if you wanna be sure drop the word date at some point.

sucks bro

dont give girls more than a week or two. if you feel like shes playing games dont play that shit and 9 out of 10 times if shes into you the fact that youre ignoring her will make her start messaging you or something similar
dont play any games with women its like running around in a labyrinth pointlessly
also try to talk to atleast 2 girls at any time dont ever put all your eggs on 1 girl because youll start idolizing her even if you dont like her that much because the lack of intimacy or human contact will fuck with your head and make you think this way

more than that

i know..

yeah, it's just us two, I'll pick her up with my car.
It's a fancy restaurant, old romantic atmosphere.

thanks so far, don't know how or when I should drop the date word.

This happened to me, why the fuck do they do this?

this seems so gay from the perspective of non facebook user, i'd probably turn it into a joke about how I added her but i'm not a stalker like the other creep

it's probably nothing, if she really digs you then she's probably trying to play it cool. don't pester her about it or overthink it, seems like you have it on lockdown matey

they like attention craving :(

>You have to talk and flirt
how do i flirt?

Ok, I just cant imagine the though process Women go through here, How does that give them attention, do they literally just go on dates and ghost people for validation? thats fucking horrible

Maybe some people will give them the attention they want after the dates. For me, if they ghost I simply remove their contact and don't say a word anymore.

So this is a gf/no gf feels thread now?

Here's my problem: I don't get shot down, I just can't seem to meet single girls in the first place. Literally every one I know is dating or married already, and I'm not the type to try and steal. Gonna start volunteering and I'm applying to go to grad school, hopefully I can meet some new groups there.

no it is not user please don't derail this thread man

The majority of women who sign up for Tinder do so "just for fun" aka see how many matches they get (which is literally 100% of the guys they swipe right), and fill their attention cravings that way, if they wanna take it a step further they do what you said.

I've spoken to multiple women about this and they all confirmed it.

>read text
>"hmm this is kind of complicated, I'll reply when I'm not in the middle of something and can better gather my thoughts for a better response"
>end up forgetting and never replying

To add, they have no idea of the struggles of men in the dating world. Even if you tell them, they cannot fathom it.

happend twice to me,

I gave up on the second one pretty quickly, just ignored her. After some days she wrote me on facebook and after I ignored that she even facetimed me. I don't geht these women.

ex of mine helped her rommate have a laugh on tinder

I'm probably being really fucking naive right now but are women really that fucking cruel?

I'm fairly young and don't know that much about women aside from school shit

Should I go full autistic and ask her if she's aware that this is a date?

I've met a girl off tinder once. She was actually the one who contacted me first, and she was the one who asked me out, and she was even the one who picked where we met and what we did. I was totally taken aback by her forwardness. Never contacted her back though, the date went fine but she was 29 (I was 23 at the time) and her eyelids were messed up, which wasn't quite apparent in her photos.

I've had a few girls who were obviously open to going somewhere with me but I stopped short due to figuring out that they were single mothers or quite overweight. "Normal" girls of average weight with no kids are very hard to nail down on Tinder.

Don't make it weird, it's obviously a date. If it wasn't she'd have invited a friend or two to go with.

How do I flirt?

Videos welcome

>talk with grill at uni about studies
>seems to click, segue neatly into hobbies etc
>eat lunch together
>even walks me to the tram when I have to get going and she still has lectures
>hug
>chat on facebook
>next time I'm on campus (2 weeks later) ask if she wants company for lunch again
>sure
>get there, she's sitting with 2 others (1 m 1 f)
>eat lunch together
>chat more online
>eventually ask if she wants to grab coffee sometime
>reads it, doesn't reply
>it's been 4 weeks
It's not going to happen, is it?

How long has it been since the breakup? You should not have any contact with her for a couple weeks or months to properly get over it, maybe fug some other girls or even find a new oneitis.

thanks user

Did you not ask or text her afterwards? Doing it once is completely fine man just to check.

been over 3 months my dude and fugging other girls is not really a good coping mechanism imo...

We are both into motorcycles and before the coffee thing I'd asked her if she wanted to go for a ride (and have coffee) a couple times. She always stalled, so when November came around I told her I put my bike away for the winter and asked if she wanted to have coffee anyway. As soon as it wasn't about riding anymore, and just coffee, she stopped replying.

All I want is love like the love in Before Sunrise

ALL MY GAINS AINT GETTIN ME

Not all women man, but they do crave attention and most importantly: validation.
More then anything, there's good one's out there don't get bitter.

Observe, talk to them and get a feeling of how girls act and become relaxed around them. They like it if you treat them like any other human being while maybe flirting and teasing a little bit here and there. Especially if you like them.

> validation
the most shittiest thing
never getting enough