Courage wolf thread?

Courage wolf thread?

Courage wolf thread.

world's gayest meme?

world's gayest meme.

Sorry, can't contribute - my hard drive with memes from 2008 is somewhere in the attic.

>>>/plebbit/?

>>>/plebbit/.

>I didnt lurk at all but I thought I would make a thread anyways

Upvoted

Good

Sir

It's started here tho

They’re too young to know that

This thread is basically a well-meaning, slightly out-of-touch oldfag being spat on by underage cancer.

what's up fellow memers

Or, an user hoping to get a ton of CW images because downloading pinterest and/or knowyourmeme albums is impossible

>aw look, grandpa pulled out his box of old memes
>everyone smile and nod so he doesn’t get upset, he’s not all there you know

2012 retard

All these memes started on Veeky Forums you fucking faggot

how many layers of irony is this thread on

you outed yourself as a newfag, user

>not knowing the history of your own site
which, presumably you have some allegiance to if you're willing to tell invaders from reddit to go back.

We need ids and we need them now.

Less bullshit and more courage wolf

Question: was this used before using the word meme was widespread? I remember image macros but that expression probably died shortly after demotivationals went out of fashion.

Yes, courage wolf predated the common usage of "meme."

Cool, thanks.

Nowhere near enough courage wolf images in this thread

hahahaha

kek

Why would I stand up an extra time?
>fall+get up x7
>get up again even thiugh I'm already up

i fully support this thread. keep going. you never know if today could be the day someone turns their life around.

great thread

That's it bros

thank you my guy. its been fun

Oh wow, this takes me back.
bump

zozzle

This is great, the "old folks on Veeky Forums" thread got 300+ replies, and now we are bringing back fucking courage wolf. OLDFAG POWAH!

BRUSHIE BRUSHIE MOTHER KEKERS

just in case anyone forgot

It's funny that Veeky Forums hates its own history because reddit eventually co-opts everything Veeky Forums used to think was cool

I haven't seen this shite in about ten years, fuck yeah, today OP wasn't a complete faggot

What do you guys think of the new troll face? I would say that it’s objectively better than the old one.

MOARASAURUSREX

>the year of shiggy donatello and ISHYGDDT was 5 years ago

Lol this d e s u

ISHYGDDT was that long ago?

Fuck

FUCKING {{{{{{T H I S S}}}}}

>le troll faces in your general direction

Best fit thread in ages. Thanks for the callback OP

Anyone got any more?

Toasting in an epic bread

This is now a sip thread

>5 years ago
No way

>the manlet warcry

Bumping with fit ass

had to reach way back into the folder and dust off this gem.

Nice!!!

Any more, anons?

>yfw you see the year on your old gifs

>implying the family patriarch isn't going to take all of you with him for being genetic dead ends who will waste his inheritance.

kek

keep em comin

Get out

Idup idup idup idup idup Idup idup idup idup idup Idup idup idup idup idup Idup idup idup idup idup Idup idup idup idup idup Idup idup idup idup idup

This thread feels like fucking 9gag in the early 2010s.

Jesus fucking christ you newfags are seriously fucking out of the loop.

Courage Wolf started here, specifically on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums, back in 08/09.

Who cares where it started, it's normie-tier stuff now. My normiefriends on normiebook have been posting this shit for 5 years now. There was once this chick in my uni, probably 8-9/10. Very smart, charismatic, but then i found out she browsed 9gag. Wore a meme shirt with all those cringy faces on it one day. Dropped down to 5-6 in an instant. this brought her up to a 10 to my normiefriends friends tho.

>implying Veeky Forums memes devolve

Well then, glad to know Veeky Forums is the source of the freshest, dankest memes on the internet

This isn't r9k faggot, who cares how old it is?

Veeky Forums truly has the best memes. Everything good originated on this site then went to reddit/9gag/Facebook/instagram/Twitter to be ruined by normies

Veeky Forums doesn't hate its history, newfags do.

frosted butts, EFG.gif, card crusher, brushie, pool's closed, HABEEB IT, caturday, DSFARGEG, bbfuck (IT'S ALLLLLLLRIGHT), Milhouse is not a meme, THE BEST, roody-poo candy-ass (bring back these filters) etc etc etc.

And we all shouted epic win/epic fail and user delivers like insufferable autists.

In retrospect much is cringy but nostalgic like old pics - fun was had.

I'm too old.

It's only ruined if you let it be ruined. Stop letting frequency degenerate your personal level of enjoyment in something, you hipster fag