*posts a gym selfie on instagram*

*posts a gym selfie on instagram*

*accompanies it with a literal paragraph about how she went to the gym on friday night instead of going out to the bars or clubs with her friends and how she's so proud of her decision and how her motivation to chase her goals has never been higher but words it neutrally so as to not offend the people she flaked on and adds 15-20 unrelated hashtags at the end*

>implying i use instagram
>implying i know any girls anyways

>caring what womxyzn do

>woman belittles others to make herself appear better by comparison
Holy shit son did you know chickens quack to??

Chickens don't quack though. That's ducks you are thinking of

as hot as these thots are, a lot of them are mentally ill or do antisocial behavior

Naw, they’re just dumb as fuck. Most stop apply themselves when realize they can get by on their looks - they’re always a beta around to her bidding.

Now you add their self induced stupidity with the fact women aren’t self aware and are herd animals.

This. I dont even have a faceberg

Kekadoodledoo

>woman belittles others to make herself appear better by comparison
>suggesting that men don’t also do this, when Veeky Forums is full of retarded memes that prey on men’s esteem like manlets, virgin/chad, not gonna make it, soy boy, gyno, etc

>chickens quack to??

>current year
>not doing antisocial behavior
Bro I do all kinds of behavior, and let me tell you, antisocial behavior is certainly among the behaviors that I do.

Hey buddy this is no place for logical arguments. This is for talking about how you don't like women because ones was mean to you once. Check these 8s

We do it for motivational purposes. Women putting shit on other women is generally a selfish act. Men putting shit on other men toughens the nipples and tones the buttocks.

>not realizing this is the same excuse women use
It’s not any more convincing when you do it

I will gladly be that beta around to do her bidding. I've become a man whore anyway

In other words you're that guy that orbits the bar until last call and takes the fattest, ugliest girl that's still there home?

t. rational and grounded high functioning member of society

GET THE FUCK OUT MY Veeky Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

These women just do this for money. Enough likes and they can get free clothes to shill. So they hashtag everything in hopes to show up in a search.

*the guy that stalks girls from his schools instagram everyday*

*the guy that has never/would never actually speak to the girl in the picture*

*saves and reuploads her images to 4 chan along with what he feels is pithy dialogue*

she's young and fuckable

as a woman she serves her purpose

what purpose do you serve?

to get higher than a motherfucker

This

This.

Fuck man I figured this shit out when I was 14. All of this instagram/vine/twitter shit came out in the 4 years that I was in highschool and I got a ton of weird looks from people when they asked me what my ig/twitter/vine was and I said I didn't have one. I already had a facebook so I didn't see the need to have another website to browse so that I can give girls another like on top of the 100 she gets on every pictures she posts.

Fuck I'd call myself a little bit of a vain cunt with how much effort I put into my body, but the amount of obsession over looking cool on twitter/instagram/vine that I saw people have just turned me off to "normies" entirely.

Check these dubs

FUCK

We're anonymous, faggot. Fuck back off to your social media where you can whore for attention and collect internet points.

Mike OHearn does the same thing

>We do it for motivational purposes.
yeah we want to motivate manlets to grow taller

No dubs for you.

Check my 44's

Nice camel toe though

>google french writers
>find proust
>copy paste a quote of him

*gets up once at 6am to post about starting the day early*

So what. It's way better for her to go to the gym and take care of herself than to go to a bar and bingedrink like a man.

Women shouldn't even drink tbqh.

The attention whoring is just part and parcel of being a woman

I worked out on Friday night too and it was great. Cheers

can't you just use automated bots to get millions of likes on your page?

>women being bitches publicly throwing shade at people they know
>men being bitches on an anonymous forum where no one even knows one another
The only time men are calling each other names and shit in public is either banter or bitchfits.
And no one respects a bitchfit.
Doesn't mean Veeky Forums isn't all faggots though.

be prepared to get cucked by chad

Did some analytical work for an online marketing firm for a while. Paid like shit, can't recommend it.
But essentially, no, that doesn't work. Mostly because when people get paid based on their social media accounts, they get paid for the reach they have, not their likes or followers.
Those bots usually are very identifiable and if you grab the data and put in all a nice network you see that any shares/retweets/etc. aren't seen by people. Making them worthless.
The bigger the reach, the more money you make.
You say something, A shares it to B, who shares it to C and D notices B and C sharing it so starts following A and then E, F, G etc. get involved. It always trickles down. But bots, they don't do that. You say something, Bot A shares it, the end. No chain, no trickle down.
Bots are also a red flag, the company I worked for wouldn't even consider someone if they even suspected them of using bots to inflate the numbers. Even if they only did it once, even if someone else did it to them without their consent.