Be at beach with girlfriend and her female friend

>be at beach with girlfriend and her female friend
>a muscular Chad walks past us
>girlfriend says he's hot to her friend right in front of me
>guy hears her, looks back, and gives her a smirk
>act like I don't care, really feel dead inside
>tfw after years of vying for a gf this is what happens

Brehs, I lifted weights but wasn't ready to lift my heart like this. What do? I'm about to head to the gym and release this frustration. I feel like complete shit.

maybe date a girl that you like?

Delete facebook lawyer up hit the gym

Next time you see an attractive girl say something about it. Maybe suggest a three-way. Pretty disrespectful she's probably not the one desu.

Kick that whore to the curb

>putting up with this shit
Could you be anymore beta? Dump her before you get cucked because you aren't able to manage dating thots. Go to church and find a nice christian girl.

This is too insecure of a move. Everyone finds other people attractive, even those committed to a relationship. OP should turn it around in her and see her reaction. If she's hypocritical then it's time to dump.

Why do you feel dead inside? Some people are always going to be hotter than you, as long as you pass a threshold of hot you have nothing to worry about

It possible, find someone to fuck on tinder or something and send her a Snapchat of you fucking her. Until that happens proceed with the relationship as normal. Pretend the snap was an accident and then ghost her.

Tell her it was a dick move. If she blows you off do the same shit right back.

HAHAHAHHAHA

You should have told the friend of your gf that she is hot right in front of your gf just, just to see how she would react.

Bro, that happens a lot.
Years ago there was this cutie who came to the gym with her bf, she used to eye-fuck the shit out of me all the time, more than once I caught her biting her lips while staring at me, with her bf right alongside her.
Wanna know what I did about this? Nothing.
Wanna know what she did about this? Nothing.
There is always going to be someone hotter/stronger/smarter than your partner, this doesn't mean you're going to fuck them or actively fantasize about fucking them. Accept this truth if you want to live as a free person. Living in a bubble where you convince yourself your partner is the best of the best and the other way around is only going to screw things up: your head, your relationship, your life.

sup reddit

Why is the janitor wearing a suit?

no one in that image is wearing a suit, retard

You are a cuck.

If my wife suggested something like "Chad is hot," I would bury her. Why? Because I have my line in the sand and she knows it and crossing it is grounds for dismissal.

Anything less is akin to being a cuck.

dat jellyface curlbro doe

Bet your wife is ugly

None of your god damned business, faggot.

You know what I mean fucktwit

>m-my girlfriend doesn't think I'm the hottest guy on earth
News flash faggot no one has that mentality. It's perfectly acceptable to look at an obvious hot person and mention its hotness. If you feel bad about it then try to imitate what the Chad looked like and not just by picking shit up. It's obvious that your girlfriend likes that look.
This just proves that Chad is actually the good guy and the virgin is the bad one.

>dosent even deny it
Uggo wife confirmed. I'm sorry user, I'd be a bitter insecure cunt if I were you too.

>Not ditching her right then and there
cmon son lmao. She doesn't respect you at all if she says shit like that infront of you. You should've just walked away

Yknow man I can understand that feel of deadness inside. What you have to realise is that you aren't gonna be the hottest dude no matter how hard you try, and learn to be at peace with that.

I mean I say that but I'm not at peace with that myself. I'm one of the most insecure people in my immediate friendship group and sometimes this manifests itself in really irritating ways.

Take this for an example - I'm at uni studying a masters and participate in a society here right. I'm 23 and all of the others in my training group are young, attractive women. There's one QT in particular who has been flirting with me outrageously over the past few weeks of training. She's got a new bf (honeymoon period) and I've got a gf of 4 years. I'm a morally bankrupt fuck and wouldn't think twice about cheating on my gf if the subtleness could be there and nobody would find out.

Went for a drinking session this week and said QT was there - flirting massively all night with me, didn't go any further than borderline inappropriate touching but I woke up with a totally irrational crush on her and now can barely function because I can't get her off my mind.

How do I deal with this? Just fucking ignore it. Can't message her as that looks really keen and therefore offputting. Why does she flirt? Probably because there's some genuine chemistry there but for the most part she is probably courting male attention to gratify her ego, which is probably as fragile as mine.

How to proceed? Ignore, lift weights. But always remember, no matter how much you can lift, you'll never be fucking strong enough to carry your feels.

This is pretty fuckin cucked user. You should be someone your SO wants to fuck, not an emulation of one. Nothing wrong with finding someone else attractive but pretty disrespectful to say it out loud in front of SO. OP's best choice is to turn the tables on her

ex gf used to work as a barista and started telling me about how guys said her ass was hot and how they were jealous of me, I said they should be jealous of her getting to date me and wrote it off. I figured it was a shit test and I passed. Then she started going out with her male coworkers. Then she cheated on me and I left.

Look, everyone finds other people attractive, but if she's throwing it in your face she doesn't respect you and has already checked out of the relationship. Pack it up and move on user.

>You should be someone your SO wants to fuck, not an emulation of one.
>this is a black and white situation
>she obviously wants to fuck Chad so why would she want to fuck OP
>it's either she wants to fuck Chad or wants to fuck Op
>Op dont better yourself and become even more fuckable to your gf
Shut he fuck up cuck.

>Implying knowing reddit memes is any less reddit

Learn to correct your partner instead of just simmering and seething.

>Hey, I get that girl-talk is a thing just like guy-talk and all, but I think it was disrespectful for you to say that like that when I was right there. Please don't do that.

You want your woman to respect you enough to not have to worry about her running off to fuck a stranger? Communicate what you want. Seething is beta.

How teenage do you have to be to expect your partner to only find you attractive?

You should have confronted her. Doing it back just makes you look petty.

That wall of text is gay and you are a sad misguided person who should not be giving advice to anyone

Coming from a latent homosexual like yourself I do find it hard to take seriously, but thanks for your input chief.

Jesus wept m8 talk to her about your feelings like a man.

>gf and i used to chat shit about exes and flings when we were first dating/fucking
>get feels for her hard after a month
>she still chats shit about exes which now hits me in the feels because i don't want to think about her screwing other
>explain this to
>she agrees to stop

That's it, that's the end of the story.