Tell me how I detoxify myself after a rough night with coke

Tell me how I detoxify myself after a rough night with coke.

Fast for 3 days

More coke mixed with onion powder

your body detoxifies itself, just add water

bump for interest, just asking for a m8

No drugs lots of greasy food/sleep and some opiates if you can get your hands on them. My last coke binge had me feeling fucked up for 5 or 6 days.

Just get your hands on some downers. Knew a guy who loved coke, didnt even wamma go near it after taking some opiates.

>had fun with coke one night?
>lol just take a more addictive substance that can potentially ruin your life to come off it

Kek fucking retards
Although the other guy was kinda on the right tracks with downers
>Pop a valium the night after stims
Get a good night's sleep, rest your heart, and be ready to go the next day

Ive been on coke every weekend for the past month, how fucked am I?

I need to stop

Suck some lead out the end of a barrel degenerate

only good reply desu

Just rest. With drugs you need to set apart recovery time if you want to do them responsibly

The physical effects of coke are blown out of proportion. Tbh you can practically use it throughout your daily life, in small doses, and still be perfectly healthy. It’s similar to coffee in many regards.

Just make sure to do plenty of cardio (while sober) and keep eating healthy.

Smh desu senpai this guy has a point

>The physical effects of coke are blown out of proportion. Tbh you can practically use it throughout your daily life, in small doses, and still be perfectly healthy. It’s similar to coffee in many regards.

Until you run out of money... and start doing things you wouldn't normally do to pay for it.

Neck extensions you literal degenerate.

>no drugs
>some opiates

I hate this board

Is sucking cock for money in a dunkin doughnuts parking lot a physical effect?

lmao at all the billy no-mates ITT that have never been offered gear

Coke is honestly the most overrated drug

>not weed

What about weed is overrated? Im genuinely curious.

My point was don’t do more coke, an opiate can be the best thing in the word for someone who just binged on a bench of coke. The panic and agitation one feels can only be cured by another drug, of course it’s improtant you don’t overdo it and cease the drug when you start to feel better.

Coke lasts an extremely short time and is stupidly expensive for the time you get out of it. Makes no sense to me.

Nigger

You are a moron

Shut up you ill-informed sack of shit.
You are a weak degenerate.
How about you try living life without the use of drugs. If you can't pull it off,kys.

You are still a loser degenerate like OP

Wait 24 hours for it all to leave your system.

You seem angry user.
Why don't you take some time to examine your psyche a little?
Mushrooms or lucy should do the trick

Here's what you do:

1. Eat something and drink something with a shitton of Vitamin C
2. Pop a Xanax if you have one (this is probably the most important part) Kratom is also dope if you have it
3. Hop in the shower and crank that shit up to 11
Let it shoot directly into your nose and just neti pot your whole body make sure you get all the coke out of you nose cause itll burn a hole through it
4. Hop out and hit the sack, if you took a downer or benzo it should be kicking in and you can rest
5. If you dont then sit down and meditate (this shit is hard as fuck but its the only way I was able to sleep after a binge) just keep meditating until your mind is not absolutely fucked

Then sleep and tell yourself youll never do coke again but that next week the minute a beer touches your lips your hitting up your guy for an 8ball and blowing that pony until the sun comes up. then youll telll yourself hey why dont i just keep blowing this shit for the next hour and then that hour comes and you say just one more hour. then before you know it youre in a diner parking lot ripping fat lines with your friends ready to crack some omlettes, but you eat because you need to not because you want to be everything tastes like ash and you even dont want to fuck because all you think about is more cocaine. you resort to sniffing the bag when its all gone. desu user i did coke for a long time and regret it everyday. I never had anxiety and now do. I still want to do coke but i forced myself to delete all contact with people who do it or sell it.

I had a similar experience with psychedelics. I couldn't stop thinking about tripping and when my next trip would be and how I would do it and how I could avoid responsibilities to have the opportunity to do it and how I would pay for it and etc... Drugs take over your life if you let them. Good on you for overcoming your addiction, stay strong user.

Lol people still think drugs are degenerates. Go to any young bank, law firm, doctors Christmas party and see how much snow they are using.

Go to your parents house right now and apologize for making them worry about you.

Stop doing drugs you selfish degenerate

thanks user
ive been to these parties, coke destroys gains. The main event of the party is cocaine for these people when all the rest of the party is mingling and making contacts and fucking their wives etc. dont let that be you.

> Go to any young bank, law firm, doctors Christmas party

Idolizing interest pirates, ambulance chasers and glorified pill pushers. Drugs are degenerate no matter who does them.