GYNO

Could this be the solution to gyno? I don't agree with everything this foo says- he's vegan, dyel calisthenics only=no gains, a fucking leaf, but food for thought. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tz9ycScRRo

So he was just a soyboy by over eating soy based fake meat.

I usually grab something freezing and apply them on the nips. It works only temporarily, but it does it to great affect.

There was not enough time between when I posted the thread to when you responded to watch the vid. But I'll bite, he was not essentially. He's more into raw, unprocessed shit. A lot of people (myself for example) have bitch tits from a development age, my mother used to feed me fucking milk and tendies damn near from birth til I was like 15 and started cooking mainly for myself. So in my case, I was the end result of what the soyboi meme is implying, but from the true cause.

True that, thoughI twist my nipples before I go to and from the shower in a towel and it tightens them up temporarily.

Food is a huge factor in this. Also your body turning test into estrogen only tends to happen when you have really high levels of test for it to aromitise, or you have a very high body fat %.

No he’s a retard

>stop lifting for 4 months to lower your testosterone
The fact that this video has thumbs up is disturbing

For sure, last weigh-in a month ago I was around 220 (99.8 kg) at 6 foot (172 cm) but other than heavy landscape work I don't lift, mostly cycling for cardio to lose weight. I been steering clear of most all estrogen foods since I recognized what gyno even is when I was 17, 25 now. I'm just blown away by the test to estrogen conversion because I was never aware that this was a thing, so I wanted to open my mind to everyone's thoughts.

Sorry pal but 172cm is 5’7

see Like I said foo is out there but shit, give me a solution other than surgery.

If you wanna lower your esteogen take estrogen blockers. Once you get gyno it’s there forever unless you get surgery. He had fat in his chest, not gyno.

The human body is complicated, adding more rum to your rum and coke will make it stronger, but it doesn't work the same with testosterone and estrogen.

Not to be a dickhead but like do I go to the doctor for that and just tell him straight up or do I go to Hulk Hogan in the locker room?

Wait...so if you're chubby, doing the onion thing to raise your test would be a bad idea then, right?

It's more complicated then that. Most of this is just hearsay science that comes out of steroid use when it comes to using estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitor's. You won't actually know until you get your test levels up to high levels, there are some people who can run whole steroid cycles without even touching the stuff while others need it starting the next day, it's on an individual basis.

Talk to a doctor and if he doesn't give you something like clomid or arimidex then yeah I'd go find someone who sells roids as and reputable seller will carry estrogen blockers or AI's

This.
Sorry, you can hope all you want, but even if you 0 your estrogen, which isn't healthy on its own, only way to remove gyno is the knife.

op here, just gotta say the onion thing is one of the most glorious memes to ever to ever come out of this hellhole, and I hope SIR includes it in the new years comic. My own thoughts are that yeah, it won't hurt you whether it's true or not but that's another discussion for the ten breads about it. I was however all about hell yeah test so idk

>it's on an individual basis.
These five words should be the sticky.
>Talk to a doctor and if he doesn't give you something like clomid or arimidex then yeah I'd go find someone who sells roids as and reputable seller will carry estrogen blockers or AI's
You're a saint for your insight.

bump for thought

I had gyno between the ages of 12 and 18, so consider my advice. Real gyno is the development of breast tissue in males. Feel your breast. Is the center mass soft and malleable like fat, or is it hard? If it's the latter, then it's gyno. The only truly effective option is surgery, plain and simple. My gyno was moderate, with each lump being about the size of a grape. The cost for surgery was about $5k in Florida.

Gyno legit ruined my adolescent years. It sexually inhibited me, caused me to drop out of sports, and prevented me from participating in normal social activities. In the few years since I've removed it, I've gained newfound confidence, athleticism, a social life, and I've soaked my dick many times over.

If you believe you have gyno and you want it gone, don't hesitate to consult a surgeon. It's worth every fucking penny.

The only solution to gynecomastia is surgery. I had it done for a minor case. It is expensive but worth it IF you choose a reputable surgeon.

Check out gynecomastia.org.

I feel you. For sure when I pinch into it is is hard and sensitive. That's great that you got it taken care of man, really good. But for me honestly, it's a thing, but since i've never really been a REALLY lower body fat (ive been overweight my whole life, not like a ton, the worst was 284 in high school, but dropped to 194 in a year, but still not "slim") it's never been my main issue enough to cause as many struggles as you experienced, no offense. I do figure though with the way my life has been going and the progress and such that i've established, it may be something to think about in the future. 5k isn't bad at all, could be cheaper elsewhere from florida, but an abundance mindset is key to my life. Maybe that's why things aren't too much of a problem to me. idk.

This had been another installment of OP's blog kek

Bamp