It's Saturday night anons, I hope you have enough willpower to say no to Drugs and Alcohol

It's Saturday night anons, I hope you have enough willpower to say no to Drugs and Alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJytsC4PKPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do. Question is.. if they say no to me

Drank 3x this week, fucking normie friends i already feel soft

REEEEE

You're not gonna make it

I honestly don't enjoy either

No
But that’s because I have no one to drink with and vape weed is shitty

Fuck guys I’ve never gotten this far before

Currently pissed drunk and pretty fucked on coke.
Never gonna make those social gains if you sit in every weekend doing nothing.

>I am single with no roommates
>I work from home
>I have a home gym
>I do my laundry at home
>I order all my supplements online
>I order most of my clothes online
>Thanksgiving was the only day I left my house this week

Fuck yeah I'm getting drunk at this very moment.
Drinking pic related in club soda with a slice of lime.

I have real friends, ones who actually care about my well being.

Make sure to eat some dark chocolate and take some nitric oxide supps to counter the vasoconstriction

>Didn't drink
>Worked out and went to work
>Read a chapter in my book
>Went on a date with a Veeky Forums qt and didn't act like a complete idiot/asshole/autist
I just want to live a normal life.

That’s a really dumb picture

Congratz on the sex user

They sound like fucking faggots.

I'm proud of you user.

i spent wednesday, thursday and friday this week getting drunk and high with friends and overeating. just on friday i had something like 5 beers, 10 shots, almost an entire bag of cheetos, about 10 chicken wings, and a full egg/hash brown/toast/ham breakfast. i gained like 8 pounds and there are mountains of leftovers in the fridge+ more holidays just around the corner. i need to hit the fucking gym

I do.. Went out and got Thai with my wife in Ventura and now she's making me pancakes for desert. Feels good man

lol that's just what a no friends cokehead would think.

Go to your parents house right now and beg your parents forgiveness for making them worry about you.

Nice blog

I have real friends too, and we celebrate our friendship by getting shitfaced now and then.

Enjoy building the new barn with your friends at dawn. I hope your Amish parents and friends never find out that you use the internet when they're not looking.

How about we teach you how to think critically, research topics, assess sources, and validate claims and you can go teach yourself whatever bullshit you want?

Have fun going to your friends funeral when he sniffs some molly laced with fetanyl and OD's, STOP SUPPORTING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!

>NOT TELLING HER "MAYBE YOU CAN TRY 'COQ AU [YOUR NAME HERE]"

DUDE NOT GONNA FUCKIN MAKE IT

IM A KISSLESS VIRGIN AND THATS WHAT I WOULDA SAID

>if you dont get drunk and high on illegal drugs every weekend you dont have friends

this board really is 14 years old

Christ alive you fucking faggots, I said we get shitfaced now and then. We don't snort and smoke drugs like niggers in an alley. A couple times a month we say, "hey, wanna get drunk?" And we do. And it's fun. And we feel like shit the next day but we get over it and go back to the everyday grind.

Meanwhile, you fucking ISIS like faggots follow your boring ass routines both in and out of the gym and you criticize anyone that lives a lifestyle unlike your own. What's the point of lifting and looking good if you're not willing to have fun and gamble with it once and awhile? Stupid plebs.

>someone says they arent getting drunk/high with people
>accuse them of being amish because they dont get drunk/high
>then accuse them of being in ISIS because they dont get drunk/high
>get angry at them "criticizing someone with a lifestyle unlike your own", then criticizing everything they do

w

e

w

l

a

d

> literally go out every weekend and get drunk like every other person from 18-35.

And we're the boring ones, I hunt, snowboard, play music in our band, play board games, and do charity work with my friends.

Been off alcohol for about 8 years now. Feelsgoodman. Don't touch drugs either.

I just wish I could put down the damn hamburgers.

S-shut up

>tfw dropped party animal gf cause with her I submit to alcohol and other drugs too easily

gains>girls

i know this feel, why is it giving up drinking, smoking and weed was all easier than just eating less?

Getting drunk will get you depressed. And lead you to suicide. After you slept with over 50 women you picked at bars while your drunk. And literally you will be left alone with noone caring.

>taking Veeky Forums meme to seriously

DUDE IM SO STRAIGHT EDGE LOOK AT ALL THOSE NORMAL PEOPLE ENJOYING A BEER AND GETTING DRUNK, TALKING HAVING FUN HUH HOW SIMPLE THEY ARE MEANWHILE IM HERE, ALONE IN MY ROOM, READING /POL/ AND ARGUING WITH ANONYMOUS PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. THIS IS THE EXAMPLE PEOPLE SHOULD FOLLOW, BUT THE WESTERN SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE

I'm drinking and singing with my boys, get on my level faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=PJytsC4PKPA

That’s why you’re a kv

It's not a meme, drugs and alcohol can be really bad for some people. And relationships can keep dragging you back.

Why would someone lace a drug with a more expensive drug?

jokes on you I spent all weekend getting wasted on frosty jacks

I don't drink because I don't have actual friends I would enjoy spending time with. I don't remember the last time I bought a beer, probably months ago.
At least I'm self-aware and have some chance of fixing this in the future. You try to cope by hating on things you can't get. Never gonna make it if you can't even recognize the problem

I was like that before finding Veeky Forums, it has just helped me to get back to my good ol morals

>tfw I got near-black out drunk last night and threw up on my carpet in my room

God damnit. I feel like my comfy space has been violated by my stupidity. The awful smell is lingering in my room because I can't fully clean it with towels/soap water in my apartment and the carpet is super thick so the vomit particles are all lodged in there. I actually had a good night out but today was shitty since I felt bad from the alcohol and the vomit shit. kms

The last time I went an entire day without being high/drunk was in the beginning of September