I want to buy a house near mcgill university and rent it out while attending the school. Is this a good idea...

I want to buy a house near mcgill university and rent it out while attending the school. Is this a good idea? will the canadian housing market plummet within 10 years?

>mcgill

I seriously hope you don't do this. That school is a trash tier social justice farming waste of space. If for whatever god damn reason you go ahead with your plan then get ready to learn victim culture from a cuck while getting BLACKED.

Also --->>>>>>> Veeky Forums

I tried asking over there but it's currently being flooded with "it's over 9000" memes so nobody is replying.

Should I go to a military college instead?

U of T
t. U of T student

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I stopped visiting that board when it got flooded with crypto shilling. Many an user lost their shirt to a shitcoin pump and dump operation. I seriously doubt the Canadian real estate market is going to CRASH that hard or soon since it is still being used by foreign investors to park cash in a "secure" investment. That said it's impossible to predict what will happen if Jihadi Justins cronies stay in office, watch what is happening with the Ontario lawyers guild. If they force the lawyers to knuckle under we are finished.
If you lack discipline sure if you can make goals and achieve them I wouldn't. What are your feelings on trade school/tech institutes?

Uottawa.

Pls and give me low rent so I can focus on gettin in medical school

I'll charge u tree fiddy a month

I know nothing about them. I want to somehow get into the anti-aging meme dream, or become a wealthy investor, or stop the jews from putting (((Us))) on our food packaging.

How large will your down payment be? In the US it would be a bad idea if youre putting in anything less than 20% I imagine its the same in canada. College towns are great because you have a bunch of students willing to crowd inside the house and bend whatever stupid rules your town has as long as its cheaper for them individually. Just make sure you get large security deposits from them. Also you should be working while doing this, if you dont have money saved up and shit hits the fan then the bank will take your house

I got 200k saved up from working 60+ hours a week and living with parents.

Why are you even going to college then? You have enough money to give you lots of momentum. Get 2 or 3 houses while you keep working. Once they are all payed off sell them and youll be a literal millionaire. Go to thailand and live comfy for the rest of your life.

It's a shit idea from all aspects.

t. Montrealer

I want to get into biogerontology (anti aging) somehow.

Your desire to get into the real estate game is absolutely legit, but your ideas about going to university are utterly retarded.
Save your time and money, forget fucking university and start researching properties.

just out of curiosity what job do you have? How old are you and how long did you save for?
good shit btw

The housing bubble here in canada is just starting to burst. Getting in now would be literally retarded.

I am also an american thinking of moving to montreal

Why?

I was (am) a springmaker. I started working there when I was 18 because they were desperate for workers and it's a 5 min drive from where I live. I'm 21 and have been saving since I was 16. so also do various cash jobs in the summer.

Is there any circumstance where going to uni wouldn't be an autistic thing for me to do?

who is this and how old is he and what is his height/weight?