R8

>r8

what the fuck did you do to the meat?
also sweet potatoes are fucking disgusting
1/8

Would eat

fucking learn to cook meat you goddamn mong

Turn your grill up higher and leave your meat on it for less time.

The selection is top tier, but you're a fucking horrendous cook

okay.

made some beef stew with carrots and potatoes last night, tastes fucking awesome, similar macros to your's i think

sweet potatoes are delicious
fuck you.

Pretty much burned out the vitamins from sweet potato

Shit tons of olive oil and pepper, cooking in a pan.
...but I cooked it?
Why?

>not taking mollers tran

Such a waste of ingredients.

Bland and unimaginative. Also those poor potatoes

3/10

Awfull searing on the steak, burnt potatoes

>meme potatoes
>meme vegetables
>boring looking meat
3/10

>no raw onion
2/10

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Don't burn your chips that much. Gives you cancer

>no seasoning
>no sauces
>no uncle hittin on your cute cousin
white people / 10 lmaoooooooo

>carbon gives you cancer
???
What actually will give him cancer is high temp cooking with olive oil.

Replace the goy slab with tofu

>steamed veggies

0/10

next time put the broccoli and cauliflower in a ziploc bag with a slight drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder. Shake it up, then lay out the florets on a sheet. Bake it for 5-10 minutes in a 400 degree oven.

You're welcome.

Also your meat is terribly overcooked and I'm not even going to dignify the sweet potatoes with a comment.

Theres no chips in this picture

>frying with olive oil
you deserve to be shot

sweet potatoes are a bit burned, but still a solid 9/10

3/10, keep going and learn how to cook better.

>steamed vegetables
They’re not

Where's the onion?
Not gonna make it

7/10
how long took u (or ur mom) to prepare?

I made a pizza from scratch today. So good

20 min

>pepperoni

pffffffhahahahahaah

damn, how tf u do that, it takes me at least 40 min just to prepare scrambled eggs

>Greasy meat
>Frozen veggies
5/10
The sweet potato fries are the only thing saving it.

Are you paralyzed? It takes me 6 minutes to make scrambled eggs, and I cook 6-10 at a time

Why in the fuck can’t Veeky Forums cook worth a shit?

>ITT people who suck at cooking try to hide it by shitting on others but reveal themselves by not being able to explain their opinions
Still, 5/10. Nothing wrong with your veggies I guess but they're kind of boring, same with the fries. The real problem is your pan clearly wasn't hot enough when you made that steak

Cook here.

I'm so sad you wasted that steak. It's absolutely overcooked and visibly oily.
Next time cook it at a higher temperature for less time to get a good sear and still get a pink middle or just fucking give it to someone who can cook so you won't be turning fine cuts of meat into shoe soles again.

I prefer my broccoli steamed or cooked in an oven with a nice piece of salmon. Stir fried broccoli sounds stupid to me.

You murdered that sweet potato. You fucking cut them on an almost julienne style and fucking fried it. If you fry a potato that was cut in julienne it will get crispy on the outside and hollow on the inside, which means no soft interior.
How retarded are you to think that would be a good idea?

Fuck, I'm so angry you wasted good food and still want to brag about your shit cooking skills on the internet.

>Too many carbs
>Steak not blue

Never gonna make it

needs more raw onion

>eating uncooked red meat
>wanting to get worms this badly
shiggy

Even though I said I'm a cook it doesn't take much experience to know that dish has more flaws than the overcooked steak. People ITT are just not retarded and know the basics of cooking.
OP's dish is far from a 5/10, dude.

Nice meme

Pink is not raw and you know that.

Then why couldn't you come up with any outside the steak? You can definitely make sweet potato fries that thin that aren't hollow inside, and I'm pretty sure those were oven roasted and not deep fried anyway. You didn't point out anything wrong with the veggies, just said how like your broccoli.

>Then why couldn't you come up with any outside the steak?
I did, I said the sweet potatoes were cut in a retarded way. There's only 3 fucking things on that dish, did you expect me to critique what he cooked yesterday if I can't even see it? I criticising what is on the picture, which means 3 things.

>You can definitely make sweet potato fries that thin that aren't hollow inside, and I'm pretty sure those were oven roasted and not deep fried anyway.

Maybe not hollow, but definitely not soft on the inside like good fries should be.

>You didn't point out anything wrong with the veggies
I didn't point out anything wrong with it because there's nothing wrong with it. I don't think even the dumbest of the dumb could fuck up some broccoli.

>just said how like your broccoli

Exactly, I never said it was objectively wrong, just how I prefer my broccoli. I don't get what you are trying to accomplish here.

OP asked for a rating and I gave him mine. That's it.

R8 my fish recipe
>take fish fillets
>add spices the fish
>add frozen veggies mix on top
>add salt, pepper and garlic powder on top of it
>add some water
>put it in the oven for 45-60 min
>serve with rice
Easy to prepare and tasty enough with good macros and calories

Hey bud. If you're still around I'd like to offer some genuine critique on the meal. Don't listen to the guys telling you to kill yourself. Cooking is an art and it takes time/rhythm.

Firstly try not to pan cook steaks. Get a camping grill with a propane bottle and use that. Less time to clean than a pan.
Secondly if you must pan cook get your pan smoking hot with nothing in it. Make sure your meat is room temperature. Let it sit out on the counter for an hour or so before cooking it.
Thirdly just a light brush of XXV olive oil is plenty right before it hits the pan. No need to go heavy.

And please bake your sweet potato fries without burning them next time. They'll be much healthier. Good luck.

That actually looks extremely fucking disgusting, it's just well presented.

I'm not the one eating it, so I don't give a fuck, to be honest
People pay some good money for dishes like that and a percentage of it goes to my pocket, so I have no reason to complain

that meat looks oily as fuck. sweet potato fries is disgusting. sweet potato plain is top tier.

Onion avocado and tomato

would smash the fuck out of your meal OP
all it needs are some mushrooms and onions for flavour

str8 up