Why is every fit recipe simplistic as fuck? Can't bodybuilders cook? Why?

Why is every fit recipe simplistic as fuck? Can't bodybuilders cook? Why?
I can't get into making food at all f I don't have to apply myself

I assume it takes too much time if you have to cook like 6 meals a day. I cook 4 meals and even then, it's time consuming when making the shit I usually do (I love to cook). eating while bodybuilding has to be simplistic because eating is just a means to an end

No one's stopping you from cooking more challenging dishes.

Most people can’t cook. If you can cook or have the desire to learn, you can cook more complex dishes.

I like to batch cook so I’ll usually make make a larger dish that lay me through the week and cook simpler dishes for dinners and lunches. “Healthy” is a loosely used term, just pay attention to the macros and fat ratio during the week and you’re good.

Because it's for speed and ease of replication/making in bulk.

Its meant to be just tasty enough that you can scarf it all down when eating it 3-6 times a day, and simple enough where you can cook a weeks worth of meals with minimal effort.

There is no reason you can't alter recipes or just make your own that fit the macros, but that's not the point of incredibly simple recipes that even the most inexperienced chef can produce, with the explicit goal of making chicken breast just edible enough. Go wild senpai.

Because they're purely about utility. If they're beneath you, why do you even need a fit recipe? Just use any good recipe and rejigger the specifics to suit your nutrition needs.

anyone else make a huge pan of paella on weekends and box that up for their work meals?

most complex recipes are based in spending a fuckload of time making sauces with basically no nutrition but that are very tasty, which makes no sense if you are trying to get your macros and you have to prepare a shitload of food because you need a lot of protein, you can really cover those kinds of rations with sauce because it would mess with your macros and at that point it makes no sense to eat 300g of chicken with a spoonful of sauce on the side when it takes that long to prepare

Dumb dyel fucking soyboy.

paella is mostly just carbs unless you are making some Veeky Forums meme version of paella that's not actually paella

What the fuck is a "fit" recipe?

Ask me how I know you're dyel

Food is nothing but body fuel. Diddling around trying to make complicated and tasty dishes is a waste of time.

>Food is nothing but body fuel.
Ah yes, the fedora of fitness

>Why is every fit recipe simplistic as fuck?
easier to track macros. cheaper to make. easier to prepare. I'm sure there's a sizeable group of bodybuilding chefs out there who love to cook complex protein recipes.

literally

the "fit" recipes are simple, easy and cheap because a large portion of people here are students or don't earn a whole lot.

Most fancy dishes have things only for taste that add calories with no extra gains for a bulk. If you want to cook challenging dishing you can do it, you just need to make sure you arent adding a bunch of useless shit

Try adapting recipes you already like, for example substituting sugar for honey is the most basic example i can think off

>shred chicken very fine
>use finely shredded chicken as rice substitute

cmon pal

plus when you're eating 6+ meals a day at a certain point it just becomes shoveling food into your mouth. i stopped eating for pleasure a while ago.

>eating 6 meals a day
lol fucking why

You don't have to find a set recipe OP. Learn how to make a simple dish then once you have an idea of how to make that dish you can just start finding things that you want to put in it. An example would be that I learned how to make a simple curry, then once I knew how to make curry I just started putting a bunch of protien rich ingredients in it (lentils, beans, chickpeas). You can do the same with spaghetti, chilli, and theoretically any dish of your choosing. Do this for a couple of months and you'll have a full repotoire.

Once you realise that making Veeky Forums food is about finding a dish you like and putting a bunch of protien rich ingredients in it it seems so simple.

the type of people looking to bodybuilding sites for recipes are not the audience that will be likely to cook more complex meals. They just cater to their crowd

the simpler the meal the easier to track macros and calories. serious bodybuilders traditionally weigh and calculate everything they eat

>Veeky Forums
>bodybuilders
user...

>>>And No, guys on fit are 90% too stupid to cook anything decent

But Veeky Forums hates talking about cooking even more than Veeky Forums does. It's just /bant/ faggots eating fast food and whining about every other country's cuisine

DYEL?

Chicken rice and broccoli is a meme.

When you cook every meal, the major limiting factor is time.

I don't have time to spend hours a day cooking glamorous meals. Simple, clean meals are fast and can taste good.

Food is meant to be cooked only enough to make it edible. Fancy food is a Jewish conspiracy to bolster the restaurant and food industry.

Are you some sort of illiterate nigger that can't put together basic logic?

1) If you are eating constantly all day, you don't have the time to make a fucking souffle or curry for every meal

2) You don't eat 5+ meals a day for the taste, you eat it for the protein, carbs, fats, and calories

>I don't have time to cook
>But I do have time to shitpost :p hehehehe~

>not using shredded onion as rice substitute
Not gonna make it breh

>Heat oven to 350
>Large cast iron pot, medium high, heat olive oil
>sear chicken thighs and remove them
>Saute 1-2 onion and 3-6 garlic cloves add salt pepper and papricka to taste
>add rice and sir around for a minute or so
>deglaze with a bit of white wine and then add a couple diced tomatoes in along with 1.5 cups of chicken stock
>Add chicken and cover it with the rice. Oven for 40 mins
>Add frozen peas or fresh broccoli or both and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
I eat this with black beans simmered in cumin and salsa. Brussels sprouts with garlic would be good on side too.
Might try shiitake mushrooms inside rice next time.

complicated recipes have a lot of ingredients. this means macros are bad.
just searing meat is the best and easiest thing

if im cooking at home, im making food for fuel. ill leave the exotic shit to a restaurant where i can chill and enjoy it and not worry about the time and mess

It's almost like all you need to eat to be healthy is whole foods.

>substituting rice for onions
>never had this idea befo

Shit nigga now I might even reach onederland.

Why do you think that healthy simply dishes are bad???

I can't fucking stand plain chicken breast so I eat Perdue breaded chicken breast with rice.

>not having a wife to cook all your dinners
Never gonna make it

>breaded chicken breast

>people still eat 6 meals a day

Better than force feeding myself bland flavorless shit.

What is the best things to eat anyways?
Chicken breast, rice, broccoli, peanut butter, and that's all I ever eat

seafood is great if you aren't a poorfag because they fit protein macros well and don't require much to taste good.