WHEN

WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085184/Silke-Schoenfleisch-Backofen-3ft-8in-lawyer-sues-witness-laughed-sang-Hi-Ho.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave it to a woman lawyer to think that you can sue over something like that.

>womanlets

>3ft8in
hot

its not in america so she probably can

WILL

THEY

when will they ever learn

>destination: poundtown

>just 3ft 8in
>just
>JUST

the daily mail better take this down or they will get sued within the hour.

yanks would sue their own fucking fat cells for being too numerous if they could

OH NO NO NO

Imagine how tiny that pussy is

fuck I laughed so hard I fucked up big time... can I sue you now for property damage? also physical assault on my sides

LEARN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085184/Silke-Schoenfleisch-Backofen-3ft-8in-lawyer-sues-witness-laughed-sang-Hi-Ho.html

lel

>when your appeal falls SHORT

>Silke Schoenfleisch-Backofen

Back the fuck of?!?

well i do want to fuck her

>Insulted: Silke Schoenfleisch-Backofen decided to become a lawyer after being ruled out of medical school... to sue the medical school

Bet she sued her parents for imparting manlet genes too her too lmao what a fucking joke.

aww it thinks it's people

>'What's big for me is not the physical measurements of the body, but what's big inside you,' she said.

I'd introduce something big inside her if you catch my drift.

Actually, in America you cannot sue someone because they offend you. Policing speech like that is an entirely European idea.

Cause, you know, “Muh freedom”.

For a midget she's pretty cute. She doesn't have "midget face"

>When you realize that her desk is a coffee table and the stool in front of it is a foot stool

hey you have to admit, that's a respectable amount of spite and hatred. I can't help but admire when someone goes to such silly lengths personally.

Americans sue over all sorts of dumb shit but one thing they are good at is free speech. You can say anything short of a direct threat and it will be protected.jpg

i can't believe people are fallin for this shitty bait

You can sue for anything in america, it's just likely to get thrown out as frivolous

Cute as fuck. I would eat her poop factory all night long.

>112cm
>roughly 30kg
Just imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>Schönfleisch-Backofen
translates to Prettymeat-Stove

This is simultaneously the most jewish and most retarded name ive ever heard.

>beautiful meat - baking oven
God tier name pls marry me

hello /a/non

You just know they have a special relationship.

she probably rides him to work

>ywn have a qt midget gf to ragdoll around the house

Actually she easily could bring a case against the witness claiming emotional neglect affecting her job performance, causing depression etc etc. The judge would likely laugh the case out of court, but often times especially when lawyers do it it is to bring financial hardship and stress upon someone who does not have the experience to navigate the legal system.

Haha, who'd bang a midget right? Ha

Hello

Damn she's got bigger tiddys than most regular sized women.

Why the fuck does she need a service dog for?

I snickered.

They are probably just a cups but look huge on a midget

tldr kikes

She has some hardcore stuff deep in the interwebz. Something lesbian and something dick sucking related. No I do not have the source. But this site has been feverishly searching for some time.

Anons Holy Grail Quest

who is this fluid druid

>She decided to become a lawyer after failing to get into medical school because of the dwarfism that hindered her growth - in immediately set about suing the health ministry for refusing her entry.
When will they learn?

holy fuck she can ride around like shes playing world of warcraft with a level 60 mount.

tfw I am now invigorated for wow classic imagining that

Veeky Forums e youkoso, /a/non-sama!

If she wins god confirmed not real

Too bad she cant sue for another 2 feet

TFW a 3ft 8in dwarf with 4 legs waddles into view "hi user, I can be your lawyer today *winks*"

>3ft 8in
>can still take the full 6 in

no you wouldn't

and to think she probably only dates guys who are over 6 feet tall fucking lmfao

nice one

Midgets like this are adorable. No weird head, rest of the body not too fuckky.