ONION PSA

I just recently came back to fit for my bimonthly shit posting and just learned about this onion meme. I've been vegan for maybe half a year now and I've eaten whole red and sweet onions just about every day. I have noticed no real changes in my functioning except that the burning taste in the back of your mouth that you get from eating them kind of helps me be a little more intense in my top sets or one rep maxes. I haven't checked my blood work but my blood pressure has dropped from 138/80 to 120/80 but that's from just cutting meat out I'm pretty sure.

Tldr; onions aren't that great but might help you lift because you're in pain/uncomfortable
Here's an onion

That's because the onion gains were counteracted by your soyboy tendencies

>been a vegan

stopped reading there, only real solution is a nice big helping of kys

>vegan
Who gives a fuck what some soyboy thinks.

It's white onions you dip

Dont bother presenting facts. Veeky Forums wants to stay in the delusion of some food miraculously improving their shitty low-test life

It does when you're not a vegan.

>vegan
Lmao didn't read fuck right off

All this butthurt

Why would any food not have the same effects regardless of who eats it?

Being a soyboy counteracts the test boosting effects of the onion.

All this soy

onion meme pls go

But in that case he would have felt the test boosting effects more clearly???

no u

No the soy prevents that.

Nigga what is that even supposed to mean
>soy places a debuff on your character that doesn't allow to get TEST+ items to have any effect

Exactly.

bruh

>>soy places a debuff on your character that doesn't allow to get TEST+ items to have any effect

Topkek

>not understanding soy debuffs

>eat a whole onion every day
>it does nothing
>continue doing so anyway
Sounds like a convenient story to push your shilling.

>everything I don't like is shilling
One of the worst memes to ever come out of this site

>shilling for shilling

>shilling the shilling of shilling

>never really believe Veeky Forums memes
>usually laugh at onion mods
>yesterday at grocery store
>decide to buy a small onion and some garlic to season my chicken with
>use very small amounts
>do this for a few days
>after about of week of small onion and garlic usage
>get text from qt at university
>asks me if I want to go clubbing next weekend
>she has never done this before and we only talk casually at uni

Op here I actually just like onions that's why I started eating them. They go well with peppers and beans which is like 90% of what I eat but it's also supposedly good for your hair which is something I Have noticed

Other than that do you actually feel different?
I'm down with eating onions and garlic every day if it's useful but if it isn't test boosting or otherwise have similar benefits I'm not gonna bother

She's smelled the onion user

They are just a healthy food dude. No need to get so into memes. Garlic and onions are great for you, great for blood circulation, for cleaning out your system. It isn't magic, it's just nutrition.

I've always felt great honestly.

I know right

>she goes clubbing

ABORT

You know i was going to say that the first one of you faggots in my gym that smells like onion and im not even going to say anything. I'm just going to kick your fucking teeth in.
Then i remember,you faggots don't ever leave your houses and your just a bunch of losers from /pol. Wimps

Apparently garlic makes you give off garlic smells the onion just leaves an aftertaste for most of the day as long as you don't mouthbreath in people's faces you should be good
I feel a little more energy but that's probably just because I'm soyboy and I upped my carbs to compensate for the fats I cut out from meat

Fuck off you low test piece of shit, anything I can stick my dick in I do.

>one participant
>researcher is participant
>no t. levels taken
>entire diet altered at the same time

Wew sounds like a great experiment you did there have you thought of publishing it on buzzfeed?

worry.png

ive been doing onions on cut for a while now
once i come back to work the cute im looking at has to be mine based on my test alone

>vegan
>kicking anyone's teeth in

Add garlic as a safety measure.

I'm not a vegan you pussy.

You got that vegan mentality bro.

>vegan mentality
>threatening to kick anyone's teeth in
Seems a bit contradictory

Actually you do you colossal faggot. You are a little pussy who needs to go lift. You're a disgrace to your loser family.

It never was an experiment though lol I was just sharing MY experience with onions since I came back and saw everyone was obsessed so that people wouldn't get their hopes up
I know all that meat is causing inflammation and impeding your recovery and performance but no need to take it out on me
>you fuccin faggot

Getting upset at others making test gains is pretty vegan like bro.

the fact that you didn't lose test when switching to a vegan diet is testament to the power on the onion

>Getting upset at others making test gains is pretty vegan like bro.
But you aren't making test gains. You are following broscience. You have no factual evidence that it raises your test beside some foreign research. You have been meme'd hard.
What a faggot you are.

Whoa calm down bro I think all that soy is making you PMS, have an onion.

do you really think that eating an avocado and nuts causes a testosterone drop from consuming animal fat?

>soy lowers test
>red meat raises test
you don't have a leg to stand on pal

Whoa fuck off onion fag. I never consume soy products.
I exercise and eat right. My test levels are fine for my age group. I don't have to follow some fake meme on some shitty weebo site.

>you don't have a leg to stand on pal
Keep running your mouth onion faggot and you won't be standing at all,or breathing for that matter.

what are you going to do soy boy? menstruate on me? oh I am laffin

>never eat soy

Nice internet lies, faggot

Keep laughing onion, you'll die from it. You are weaker than me,you will always be weaker than me.

I always speak the truth,unlike your whore mother when she said that man was your father.

I bet you don't even 1/2/3/4. I bet you don't even .5/1/2/3

I do what is necessary. I do my own routine. The one i have been doing for years. The one i can stop doing for a time and come back to it and it will still help me lose the weight.
I do what i need to do.

You type like someone who wears tapout shirts.

Onion head reporting in just pulled 5 hundo it was ez

Oh my fucking goodness. Stop shilling the same fucking replies on all onion threads.

Completely and utterly hang yourself.

Why are soyboys prone to anger so quickly?

>yesterday at grocery store
>decide to buy a small onion
>do this for a few days
>after about of week

>soi boi thinks he can activate his onions without eating meat