Where do I find a sub-100lbs girl? What kind of men do smol girls like?

Where do I find a sub-100lbs girl? What kind of men do smol girls like?

This isn't really /fit related BUT
You can find them anywhere it's just oddly rare. Careful user in my experience they're all either gigantic sluts or so innocent that it hurts.

>what body do they like
BIG

At the elementary school

Asia. Or Yale.

>they're all either gigantic sluts or so innocent that it hurts.
nice quads. but what if theyre both? this smol girl i like had really kinky sex with her ex bf but she acts really sweet

hnghg

at 5'2 100lb+ is actually pretty heavy with that height

>nice quads.
Didn't even see that shit man. Thanks for pointing it out also watch this BAM
>but what if theyre both? this smol girl i like had really kinky sex with her ex bf but she acts really sweet
Then that goes outside of my personal experience. She's not a slut because she likes kinky sex, but she isn't innocent because she likes kinky sex. Sounds like a nice girl.

Hope you like Asian girls. California is full of them, cute Asians all over the place.

I find Asian guys make good bros too, but Americanized Asian women are obnoxious and self entitled.

>also watch this BAM
you jinxed it user. but yeah, its reassuring to know that kinky isnt slutty. we are not together but she enjoys hanging around with me. we havent had sex yet but when she talks about it i feel like i have become a beta orbiter.

either byig guys or manlets

>you jinxed it user.
Nah it just a test throw now watch THIS!
>but yeah, its reassuring to know that kinky isnt slutty.
The only thing that make a slut a slut is how many guys she sucks.

>we are not together but she enjoys hanging around with me. we havent had sex yet but when she talks about it i feel like i have become a beta orbiter.
Yea sounds like it man. Try to make a move or at least let it be known. If you want to date her then ask her out. If you want to fuck her then make it known. It's one thing to get turned down and still hang out with her because you actually like her as a person, but to just sit around knowing you want more is just sad.

>Be American
>Have healthy weight
>Campus cops tie you up
>Dragged to a dimly lit basement
>An imposing figure steps from the shades
>It's President Donald J. Trump
>He shoves a hamburger down my throat
>"If you don't like it here in America, you can go back to CHAINA!"

Manlet here with a sub-100 4'11" wife. I don't think my size had anything to do with it either way, but it didn't hurt that tower over her despite not being tall.

What I don't get is when super tall guys are with short women. The size difference between my wife and I (about 8 inches) is pretty big, and I cannot image craning my neck down if I were 6 feet and my wife was a whole foot shorter than me. Not that it matters to me, do whatever you want.

For OP, having a type is no big deal, but don't hold out for something too specific. Finding someone that makes you happy is far more important than having her mark some check box on a requirement list.

Innocence never hurts, user

Don't have kids with girls like that

6'7" 250lbs lanklet here who briefly dated a 85/90lbs 4'11" girl from Hong Kong.

Never felt like that much of a lolicon before, but the sex was incredible. Had to break it off because it was just too socially awkward.

Delet pl0x

My girl is 103lbs and I found her in France. Many European girls are 100-110lbs. Good luck finding in the US though unless you're willing to settle for a subhuman southeast asian

I don't want kids, just companionship

That's true though. My ex gf was 39 kg, she was so much fun to toss around and fuck everywhere.
But also, in my experience, petite girls are the craziest, and not in a fun way. It's almost like the growth they never had on the outside was all diverted to make their inner bitch grow, grow, grow.

Fugg that sounds hot. I'm 6'4 and fucking love petite girls around 5'

which girl was this written about I gotta see some sauce

at the bottom of 100ft cliffs, but only if you get to the bottom as quick as possible

Megumin. I'm actually responsible for creating this copypasta in the first place.

I heard they love explosions.

>I'm actually responsible for creating this copypasta in the first place.
big if true

Yeah right

Found my 44kg qt. I can vouch for this, the innocence is unreal. She loves it when I just pull her over to me or sweep her off her feet, which is easy. Seems to be an instant turn on for her too.

Go find Asians. They're usually tiny. Found a qt who is under 95.

Where did you find your Asian qt user? I'm in Toronto and they are everywhere but I never want to approach because of the language barrier typically and I don't know how to initiate a conversation.

>HERRO!?

small girls are only attractive in anime desu senpai. Real life they fucking useless midgets and balloon up fast if they eat just a little bit.

I'm 6'3, 210 lbs and I've been fucking a 92 lb, 5'1 31 year old single mother.
I found her at a bar. I have to be gentle with her though. She really can't take much.

>31 year old midget tiny single mother going to bars and fucking 4channers

wow

In her defense, recently divorced. She isn't just one of those scallywags who got knocked up and left on the wayside.

she pushed a fetus out of that vag, user. she ain't that frail