How do I not have hard nipples 24/7

Will they just shrink once I lose the weight or is there exercises for this type of shit I’m dying I need help

maybe you should try not being a nigger first

Story of my life....

Go back to . Or at least stop being a racist asshole, or *pretending* to be a racist asshole. It doesn't make you look cool or edgy or tough, it just makes you look like a fucking jackass. There is literally no reason to be that way. So knock it off, or fuck off. Uncool, unnecessary, unwanted.

Nobody else cares about your erect ass nipples, why should you?
White shirts make them much more visible too man, at least drop those if you're that insecure

Stop being a nigger but also some people just have permanent hard nips. Maybe consult a doctor instead of a Taiwanese steroid harvesting forum

hi r*ddit

Fuck you faggot, niggers are human pollution. Fuck everyone politically to the left of Vlad the Impaler and fuck the Christians that enabled all of this

damn user, calm down

as a black brah, it's the norm to have either hard nips 24/7 or weird puffy nips, you won the lottery because weird puffy nips are ugly as fuck

(You)

>babby's first day on Veeky Forums
protip: everyone is racist, whether they really believe it or whether it's just for humour/shock value. on all boards.
it's always been this way, and it will keep being this way, no matter what your faggot ass thinks about it.

if you dislike it so much, you're free to fuck off somewhere else.

OP is black.
(You) are the only NIGGER in this thread, a WHITE NIGGER, the worst kind. KYS, people like (You) are what are destroying civilization, NOT BLACKS.

>realizes he's a horrible person on anonymous Cantonese basket weaving board

>heh heh, we're all like this

kill yourself, cracker

Fuck off back to your containment board, we don't need your SHIT around here.

>he's
wow sexist much
>cracker
wow racist much

>calling people faggots is fine
>calling people niggers isn't
do you not see the irony here?

FPBP
Go back to Africa nigger.

back to your containment board

Speak for yourself faggot, I'm not racist

>we
You're not the majority here shitskin.

Lul wut

>using racist remarks to fight racist remarks
You're not helping things by doing that, you're just fueling the fire!

Back to Twitter soyboy.

>Babby doesn't know what Veeky Forums-speak is
EVERYONE who uses Veeky Forums since the DAWN OF TIME is a FAGGOT to one degree or another just by being here, but (You) are orders of magnitude more of a faggot right now than anyone else!

>cracker

Oh, I'm so offended

>EVERYONE who uses Veeky Forums since the DAWN OF TIME is a FAGGOT to one degree or another
replace faggot with nigger, and that sentence is still true. why are you so asshurt?

Nigger

>he assumes someone anti-racist is automatically non-white
How's that 75 IQ working out for you? Can you tie your own shoes without help yet?

Go back to Russia and tell Putin you failed to promote chaos and divisiveness on Veeky Forums again. Maybe he won't have you killed.

>soyboy
>somehow implies non-white
Either you're too dumb to quote the right post or your just dumb.
Maybe you shouldn't talk so much about IQ then, should you?

Well if you're going to make wild assumptions about me then I guess I'm clear to make assumptions about you, right? You're opposing me so you must be just another racist piece of garbage, shitting up Veeky Forums and shitting up my planet with your pointless counterproductive unintelligent racist shit. Gotcha.

Your first post didn't make any sense and your second one does neither.
>pointless counterproductive unintelligent racist shit
Yes because multiculturalism is working so well for my home country.
You can fuck back off to Africa along with all the niggers.

No, (You) fuck off. You can't just disregard people because they're different from you. Why can't you see that? How would you feel if someone did that to you? How would you feel if you had to flee your home because otherwise you'd get killed, only to have people tell you "Tough shit, go somewhere else, we DGAF"? Try for once in your narrow-minded life to think about someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF.

Why should I fuck off from a country that my forefathers inhabited for more then seven generations. A country that was build on the sweat and blood of my forefathers?
Why should I care about so called refugees who pay 6k Euros to travel through several safe countries just to leech of the German tax payer?
And on top of that they kill our people with terror attacks, rape our women on the regularly, skyrocket the crime statistics and destroy our culture?
ou) fuck off. You can't just disregard people because they're different from you. Why can't you see that? How would you feel if someone did that to you? How would you feel if you had to flee your home because otherwise you'd get killed,
Yes, because fighting for your fatherland and family like people did for eons suddenly isn't possible anymore. These people are nothing but leeches who wouldn't free handouts.

Blacks ruin every country they live in, and I don't want to live around them.

Solid advice here.
Negroes have genetic mutations that harden their nipples, there's nothing you can do.

Kill you'reself. Your even worse than any nigger.

i agree with you but you sound like a faggot who came from reddit. 90% percent of this website has always been racist/ psuedo racist so saying go back to /pol/ just shows how much of a newfag you are

how about you start wearing an undershirt like a normal person

basically this
OP it's called gyno and it's cause by being fat when you're a kid or for a long time. They're basically woman tits now. They might go away when you lose weight, or you'll need surgery.

who cares, go get blonde to suck your bbc

Wow using racism to fight racism what an excellent tactic.

Go back to your cesspit, faggot

Why would you be so insecure that your nipple hardness bothers you?

Yo man dont let the twats on this site make you think the majority of whites are racist or make you hate whites the majority of us including me don't care about race.

>you think the majority of whites are racist
we are, children would rather play with dolls of their skin color rather than different skin color
racism is natural and there's nothing wrong with it you nigger

Welcome to Veeky Forums my newfriend, if you can't deal with the racism and bantz just leave now

>Yo man dont let the twats on this site make you think the majority of whites are racist or make you hate whites the majority of us including me don't care about race.
Hahahaha you really don't understand that as soon as you become a minority in your country niggers and shitskins won't show the same empathy towards you, do you?

newfag detected. Welcome to the internet, kiddo.

>Hey person of color, most of us whites aren't racist! See I'm self-flagellating, I don't even care about race!

White patrician thy name is 43726425. Blacks and other non-whites prefer to not be patronized.

idk man, my tits were soft all the time when I was fat.

Wow. Whites on this site (or maybe just in general) are pathetic.

Obviously he is insecure enough to take the race shit to heart if he is on fit as only the most insecure people post here.