Would You?

Would you? Keep in mind she has 17.4K Instagram followers.

no thanks

No

>princesspawg as nickname
>princcesspwg would already be enough

shes ugly ass fuck on top of that

After a 24 days fast I would.

she looks like my boss' gf

She looks better clothed than nude. Once her youthful bounce goes she is done.

Yes
I'm pretty sure the two posters above me are gay

Why would anyone? I like a thic thot as much as the next guy but she ugly.

Being that overweight, not have glorious, cup of whole milk tiddies

>hard pass

Yes, at risk of becoming gay as a result

from behind sure

Yeah but I have the sexual preferences of a black man.
I think my brain is on some Darwinian shit. I think its making me attracted to mates who have an abundance of food because I've been a skelly my whole life.

Either that or my great great granddaddy was black

I'd rather jerk off, again

>le 6% preference

17.4k followers means jackshit about anything

she's probably one of those fat positivity little shits

Yes. But I am on TRT and have a very high sex drive for my age (26).

As long as she was hygienic I would that boott like groceries without a second thought.

She probably gets dicked by 8/10 chads pn the reg anyways. That's how skewed (in the favor of women) the sexual marketplace is. You can thank social media and the welfare state for that.

you're either low ststus or you had a formative sexual experience with someone like that.

I was once hanging out with my HS band teacher at a water park grabbing some food, and he was complaining about his weight. He then proceeded to literally pull out his lower gut fat from his swim trunks, like it was tucked in there. I'll never forget that because it always made me acutely aware of fat chicks keeping their FUPA tucked in their pants.

I just like ass a little too much bro

Not because she is obese but I wouldn't because any girl with that amount of thirsty betas praising her on instagram is gonna infalte her ego beyond repair. Not nice longtime company.

was he right tho? be honest ur anonomous here

I guess you could call me low status but Im not a total NEET

I have a decent social circle and always have but majority of my friends are guys. Im pretty good at skateboarding and music and I go to a good university. Im a pretty bad at meeting strangers though and Im 6' 140. You tell me.

her boobs2belly ratio is off.

no

Is 17.4 also her weight in stone?

The "formative sexual experience with someone like that" part then?
That is what turned me to T I C C girls atleast

bit of a stretch but you nailed it user

cum on her face yes

No, it would be something id regret even in the afterlife.

Ive never been with a big woman. My first gf had big tits and a big ass but she was well proportioned. I wouldn't even call her chubby.

I think the fact that its unexplored territory makes it hotter for me

oddly enough, I can relate to this.

my first sexual experiences were with really thin girls, and I've never slept with a girl over ~150 lbs.

but pic related makes my dick 10x harder than any of them did, I would probably cum in 12 seconds

Remember that there is more to sex than aesthetics.

Having sex with a fat chick is a beast on its own. All the sweat, the strong smell, seeing all of the flaps moving in unholy patterns and the groaning will make you question your own sanity while you stick your dick in that.

Its not a pleasant expierience in hindsight so be prepared for some possible regrets.

Thats why I haven't done it yet. I've matched a couple slam pigs on tinder but I always chicken out after a few messages. Those thoughts are always in the back of my head. I also know my friends would give me shit if they found out.

I think Ill do it eventually though because I have a very open personality.

I can obviously only speak from personal experience, but actually doing it redpilled me hard.

Never had problems with looking at bigger chicks or occasionally fapping to them but now everytime I see a fat chick, in pictures or out in the wild, I unironically get a slight urge to throw up.

But it´s obv different from person to person so I just hope you won´t end up jumping from a bridge.

you picked a pic with out her war paint and battle dress

if you were in the room with this you'd definitely gonna wanna hit

I think ur talking about moribdly obese unwashed hogs now. My gf is on the plus side but never problem with smell or anything.

Ah there it is, the urge to vomit

That's not the same girl, one in OP is way fatter

Luckily not. But I guess it´s just not for me.

Everything that transcends being cubby ( you know the point where they start to slightly lose form ) is a no from me.

Ive beat off to this bitch several times. She's definitely the one in OP.

tiny penis coward with hilariously low testosterone spotted lmfao

yeah

probably, her face is kinda cute

so have I, the OP definitely isn't Autumn unless she gained like 50 pounds in the stomach and got facial reconstruction surgery

Ummm. Yes I would... some of you are gay as fuck...