6'0+ only

>mfw there are "grown" men who are shorter than a 13 year old girl (5'9" without the heels)
When will they learn?
Also manlet hate general

>13 years old

6'1 reporting in. Being tall is great. I can't actually imagine being a manlet and trying to pick up girls. I would rather be fat. At least fat tall people actually get respected by other men. I would rather shop big and tall than be caught in the boys section. Lmao.

6'7 dutchman checking in.
Would love easier gains. Barely ottermode after 4 years

>tfw 5'4
All my female relatives grow taller than me at age 13

>Those feet

Hnnng, great suckable toes and big soles meaning more to lick.

Definitely tonight, but as far as grills go at 6’7 you don’t even have to worry about gains, they’ll be all over you just for your height.
Holy shit yikes, at least tell me you have a good face or something.

Yeah, I've got a good face at least

why are you foot fetish motherfuckers so weird

Tbh I would rather be Aryan and 5'8 than 6'2 and shitskin, as I'm right now.

this bitch looks like she's looking for the dark crystal

>Meika
>unattractive
Guess again

I have more respect for a fit manlet than a disgustingly obese big american

Hottest girl I ever dated was 6'0, fucking hell she was the one but she moved away very shortly after

Anyway, I fucked some girl off tinder yesterday and the first thing she said to me when she met me was "wow, you're so tall"

Fucking feels good to be 6'4

I'm 5'9 and only my friend who is 6'0 is making fun of me.
I'm daunted by taller girls, though.

exactly 6 feet and I feel very average all the time so I guess it truly is the manlet cutoff

>6 foot in morning
>5'11 in evening
>bright blue eyes
>dark ginger hair
>symmetrical aesthetic face

Grills either love me or hate me. I guess ginger and blue eyes is exotic to them. Asians and othershitskins really like it. I dunno, I've got to make sure when I have some minime's I procreate with a fair haired fair eyed qt who is at minimum 5'10. That way my sons will be like me, but hopefully taller.

The real question is will the shitskins in the west start treating ginger/blondes like albinos in Africa? I don't want my kids turned into witch doctor potions.

successful manlet reporting in

are you guys as insecure and miserable as you sound?

>6'0+ only
5'6'' manlet here. why are you mad at manlets?

did one take your girl?

Successful what? With women? In life?
Does that compensate mentally for your lack of height?

Yes.

From my experience manlets go one of two ways, rarely in between. They develop great personalities and are amazing 'people' people. They are kind and friendly, charismatic and spontaneous. Loyal and honest. I call these the manlets of light. You won't find a better friend, a kinder stranger or a funnier conversationalist.

However, not all manlets choose the path of light. There is nothing so repulsive, malevolent and spiteful as a dark manlet. They will constantly go out of their way to try to belittle others. Eye contact for them is a point of conflict. They will pick fights with taller men to prove themselves. They will treat women poorly, and speak boastfully of their sexual conquests. They are loyal to nobody and nothing. They pick on the weak and suck up to the truly strong.

>However, not all manlets choose the path of light. There is nothing so repulsive, malevolent and spiteful as a dark manlet.

As a 5’7 manlet, I cannot stop laughing

You might be laughing, but I'm deadly serious. Some people take the hand they've been dealt and throw it down. They feel the world has damned them so they will damn it right back. Others, for whatever reason, I don't know why, will grin and bear it, and they become better people for it. Adversity is the grindstone against which a man may sharpen and hone himself upon. Whether that adversity is growing up poor or being 3 feet tall, its all the same. Be the man you want to be user.

LMFAO

6'2" Dinaric masterrace checking in. Basically a mix of Alpine and Mediterranean, doesn't get better. Taller than most men and gains still come easy.

this is poetry

6'3" master race, literally the perfect height.
Tower over the manlet while not being too fucking lanky and awkward

>manlet here
>have a 5'8 wife
>former beauty pageant winner
>current fit girl
Stay mad and type away as I lick her long ass legs. Sore dyel faggatrons

Good height. Shame about your face

Wow so edgy and original. Women literally stare at me on a daily basis. I'm fucking beautiful

There are women who are 6'5", whats your point?

People like him are never gonna make it
They end up as child molesters or rapists

If there was a pile of shit 6 ft tall, women would also stare at it.

I'm 6'2" and I don't get the hate on short guys.

At least hate them for something they can control, like fatties. Short people are just genetic lottery losers, but they're still trying to make it. Hating them for something beyond your control is like hating negros because they're bla-

I get it now.

shave retard

lol that's reaching a bit far

jesus christ us manlets are a LOTR storybook. This is accurate af. I know plenty of manlets that hate life and are so mad at women for having a preference for taller men. I've actually gone up to taller women and successfully gotten them. I thank /fit for much of that but I have been shut down plenty of times and you just move on.

Post the ab pic, I love looking at your womanly hip to shoulder ratio

Find it yourself gayboy

>However, not all manlets choose the path of light

Can't tell if your head is huge or if your shoulders are just narrow

Crazy how height can make someone so delusional.

You started a /soc/ thread with it yesterday, don’t care to find it

hello fellow manmores

>negative canthal tilt
>long face
>large pig nose
>narrow mouth
>oddly low ears
>android cellphone

bro your face is barely average, saved by the height.

Gross

Hahaha delusional Ok. I've fucked the baddest bitches you faggots can't even find on your fap folders

hi...

Wow some beta faggot just picked apart every little aspect of my face with his autistic Patrick Bateman tier rate. Means so much to me

Ugly lank is absolutely seething

>tfw 5'9" since 15
>They told me one stops growing at 21
22 now

the fact that youre so defensive just screams insecurity.
i just gave you all of the aspects to your subhuman face and im sure youll obsess over those insecurities from now on.
p.s. youre hairline is on the way out too buddy.

Unironically this

Same here. Except it was at 5'4

Wow so insecure that I plaster my face on the asshole of the internet all the time...you are so inherently false its hilarious. I don't even have a clue as to what half of your dumbass points even mean. Keep projecting here loser, let's see what you're working with faggot.

Lisicki?

wow you're big

Top kek, check your almonds m80

>MRW I'm 6'1. Mom is 5'6. Dad is 5'7. Our landscaper was 6'4

Would still smash. Lock me up boys it was worth it

Kind of gross the way they've got her all made up with her hair done like that.
Looking at her face you can tell that she's a fucking child. Should be bullying boys her age and getting good grades, not posing for fucking photos.

>tfw 5'8
>tfw easy gainz, visibly swole after 1.5 years
>tfw height doesn't matter if you're attractive and have a good personality
>tfw gf was homecoming court, anime cos-player

Height isn't going to make or break your entire life as Veeky Forums would have you believe. It actually matters very little to anybody unless you're like sub 5'2".

girls stop growing around that age how fucking stupid are you?

Your dad fucked a landscaper?

is this pasta? its not bad

I know a light manlet can go dark, but can a dark manlet ever truly go to the light?
>a-asking for a friend

Same. Some European countries she’d be legal in a year. Fucking burgerland and dating her gets you 15-20.
Oh man, hope you don’t have an Instagram. I’m convinced young girl models make up 50% of pictures.

Nope

Nobody in any walk of life is truly beyond redemption

5'9" here and honestly never feel like a manlet irl. These guys that say they feel short at 6' are insecure as fuck

I actually don't.
Is there some kind of pedo thing going on? Why are little kids being trotted out like this? In OP's pic you can clearly see that she's a fucking child.

I understand what you are saying, but the thing is this; you down there at 5'9 cannot possibly have any true idea of just how deep the pit truly is. Anything taller than you is taller, right? Or at least, not so short. You see that blue sky and think it looks not so far away? That 5'10 guy, well he must be sticking out of the pit a bit, right? Not even close. At 6 foot I can barely peek out on my tippy toes.

At least down at your height you can live thinking its no big deal. 6 foot is true suffering. We can see both worlds.

She could easily be a skinny 20 year old covered in makeup.

lol

Don't see the point in constantly looking down on people for something they couldn't change. I'm 187 but come on, bit tired isn't it?

Her face looks like a little kid's.
I agree some older people look weirdly like little kids, but usually they don't get modeling jobs.

I’m 6’0 and never feel short, but I never exactly feel tall, unless I’m talking to a girl under 5’4”
Also OP here. Her name is Meika she’s 13. There’s just a lot of girls 8-14 who model and sell girls clothing online (not that I’d know of course)

routine?

>is there some kind of pedo thing going on?
have you seen the news about hollywood?
also
>pedo
incorrect labeling.

I disagree. Her face looks like that of a young woman. The makeup doesn't make her look younger, it makes her look more feminine.

Haha fucking lanklet

There's feminine and then there's childlike.
What's going on with hollywood? The weinstein thing?

>fat tall people
>respected by other men

Wanna guess how I know you're American?

Yeah, and she doesn't look childlike. The sexualization of teenagers is a real problem and it is being pushed by (((them))).

Basically every Manlet thread explained

6'1" isn't tall

3x5 heroin

Yeah she does look childlike. You literally are (((them))) posting as though you're not, it's pathetic.

Im over the manlet hate thing but why do people think manlets cant pick up girls? 5'9 here btw. Being over 6 feet would be great but I bang some new 8+/10 every week.

Still love you all lankbros

>13 years old
fucking christ, now im a pedophile goddamnit

You're a retard.

Just disgusting to see these kinds of threads. We are here to better ourselves, why bash people about a physical attribute that is not possible to change? An before you say «hahaha manlet detected», I am 6 feet tall (183 cm). My cousin is 5 feet 7 and he is struggling mentally because of this. Fuck you man.

Least I'm not a jewish pedo

>6'1
>Tall

Hello manlet prince

Neither am I, but you ARE a retard.

im 5'6 and your cousin is a little bitch

manlet detected hahahaha when will they fucking learn?

protip: most manlet threads are made by fellow manlets

Nah you're a jewish pedo.
Now a coping jewish pedo.
See:
Neck thyself ludeas

>only 6 feet tall
>Implying he's not a manlet

I'm "only" 6'3 but I feel you on the gains one, I still feel like a skeleton after 3 years training