When you see another man for the first time do you size him up instantly? Like "could I take this guy in a fight?"

When you see another man for the first time do you size him up instantly? Like "could I take this guy in a fight?"

Yes

no that's some beta shit dude god damn. seriously as someone with an alpha personality, alphas don't try to dominate everyone. they let people realize how alpha they are over time. an alpha doesn't need to prove himself to others. he has a few close friends who tell people how bad ass he is.

more like "I bet I could take him from behind"

I do this not because I am alpha, but because I am autistic

If I see a guy shorter than me I'll think "okay don't concentrate on his height I bet he has it bad enough" but if I see a dude taller than me I'll think "fucking giant what the fuck go back to the clouds"

no because I already know I can take anyone

all men do this unconsciously

No, I look at them and think "Could he survive me?"

>I bet this guy doesn't even know what an onion is

I usually look at guys like “this nigga probably think he’s tough but I bet he’s a little bitch”

No, but sometimes when I'm in a bad mood I don't move out of people's way on the sidewalk - I'll stay on my side of it and you stay on yours. If you come to my side and don't move you're getting shoulder checked. It helps that I'm 6'3" and 205lbs. Most people move. Smart.

Sometimes. It depends far more on his mannerisms than his physical appearance.

Always. But I hang out mainly with cucks. I am athletic though.

>implying any of you could take based Cavill

Unless your affleck gtfo.

Henry's a better version of zyzz, without the drug problem

This. Most guys I could beat off singlehandedly. I can beat off bigger guys with two hands.

I'm more of a "could I outrun this guy?"

E G O
G
O

Depends if he's bigger than me. It's subconscious, if he's smaller I know I don't need to think about it. If he's bigger I weigh my chances.

a black guy at work was like that, he kinda stared everyone down. so for fun i felt like i should stare him down too. it went on for like 5 seconds until i got uncomfortable and looked away. later i found out the guy was a fag, no wonder he talked to me for no reason a few times after. probably wanted to fuck. fml.

no, I stare through people and basically ignore their existence

i genuinely cringed reading that

No, becuase I'm not the type of delusional faggit that thinks fights take place with rules and honor.

Could I kill everyone I've met by hitting them in the back of their head with a brick when they're not looking? Sure.

Could anyone that can lift a brick do the same to me? Probably.

Op is the type of dumbcunt that complains when he's stabbed in a street, and yells things like 'fight me like a maaaaaan!'

you're a colossal faggot

owned

Almost never, no, since no one has ever started a fight with me. Why would they? Serious question.

>I'm alpha
>I post on Veeky Forums

Pick one

The first time I see a man I judge how attractive he is, his approximate dick size from bulge, and whether I'd be the bottom or top (I'm not gay though)

Ya never know

yeah, but also intelligence too and social skills

shoulder check me and you'd get a mouthful of pavement faggot

Implying rich actors dont like coke

I’ll literally beat the shit out of you if you check me you piece of shit.

t. 6’4 201lbs

you know that's a sign of insecurity right? no healthy adult goes around judging and comparing themselves to other people. if you do this you should really reevaluate your outlook on the world.

This, but unironically. I’m white though.

Yeah, but if you met with me I would take you out, 6'5, 198 lbs

>the first thing l do when l meet new people is look at their ass and compare it to my own
What have you done to me Veeky Forums?

yes

No and anyone who does is incredibly insecure

yea, but if u walked in my path id destroy you

6'6, 192 lbs

Your brain actually does this whether you realize it or not. It's why women feel scared when they're alone on a street with a large man they don't know; because based on the size their instincts know they wouldn't stand a chance physically. Doesn't matter if there threat doesn't really exist anymore. Unless you're consistently beating dudes twice your size three times a week I doubt it's something you could traIn down given the metric shit ton of evolution that came before you.

Id merk U pussy
6'6" 193 lbs

Dont worry we all knew u were white.

>colossal
Don't be afraid manlet, I mean you no harm

I’m 6’7 and 182lbs, and my gym buddy/life partner is 5’5 284lbs. We would severely correct your ego problem with our well placed fists!

Hey bud
I'm 7'12" 353 lbs
Don't be rousting fisticuffs on my paleolithic ghost chasing MySpace bulletin

Topkek. Stare people down, get buttsexed.

>Implying all rich actors like coke

>When I'm in a bad mood I don't move out of people's way on the sidewalk

wewlad

>muh loser secret club
Not anymore though guy

Never thought about this before, I don`t really pay much attention to people

Cavill's pretty timid and a vidya shut-in in real life, so I don't think he's the type that does coke.

I meant to reply to

sometimes

Honestly this. I had a friend introduce me to another of his rave going friends and dude was trying to be a bro and said he was gonna put me on with some chics if i went to a rave with him, and my friend outta nowhere says "no man this guy doesn't need any help, trust me" then goes on about how thick and buff I'm getting...i just stood back in awe just realizing that i was the guy being described

You do it unconscionably, my man. Yes, even you, Man of Alpha
It could be dangerous not to gauge whatever person you're speaking with, so your brain does, like the animal it is

>No, becuase I'm not the type of delusional faggit that thinks fights take place with rules and honor.
Who was even implying that

whats an onion

used to when I was a teenager

Who's watching your kids?
Me?
You never know

>no one judges
What the fuck every single person does. It's human. It's not being judgemental of others

Only when I'm drunk. I kept yelling to everyone at a party that I could beat up my sister's boyfriend if he gets out of line. He's got at least 200 lbs on me. All he'd have to do is fall in the right direction and I'd be done. Years ago I used to try to play hit for hit and arm wrestle everyone. I've never been strong, I just get physically competitive with booze. I blame never having a brother to fight with as a child.