How does Veeky Forums work their core?Looking for some ab workouts

how does Veeky Forums work their core?Looking for some ab workouts.

Lmao the guy in OPs pic is a SOYBOY

>Those tits
Well looks like you already have half of that bod going for you.

guys its just a cartoon

Direct ab work doesnt make them bigger, just makes your core stronger

High volume squats and deadlifts is where its all

Squat and deadlifts

>working your muscles doesnt make them bigger
Dont listen to SS fags who cant even see their abs. Do ab isolation.

I do little work on them atm but what I do is declined sit ups, planks, leg raises, and the russian twist.
I have noticed though that I have a little better strength than my average associate so i guess its working to an extent.

3 sets of weighted decline situps and a couple sets of ab roller once or twice a week, I should probably train abs more seriously cause the last time I was sub 14 percent bodyfat my abs were barely visible because I fell for
>muh squats and deadlifts are all you need

>leg day
>legs swollen
>do leg lifts on Roman chair

>chest or back day
>upper body swollen
>sit ups

>3sets of 20 for giggles

thank you based planks

weighted planks
weighted sit ups
dragonflags

This x10. I find decline sit ups hit my abs the hardest. Ab rollers and planks are also good.

>Direct ab work doesnt make them bigger
Yes. It does.

Idiot.

>leg lifts
>weighted sit ups
>weighted crunches
>jump box
>the smorgasbord of core workouts you can do on a rubber mat, i.e.: laying on your back and cycling, "speed skating", "windshield wipers" etc etc etc

Remember: the core is the only part of your body you can work out every day. Do it after your workouts, but before your cardio. Works great on squat and deadlift day.

i like cable crunches

2 sets of 10 with 3-1-3 timing 3x/week

Standing cable crunches, I just do 3x20 twice a week, getting close to 150lbs for my sets.

I'm the heaviest I've ever been (45lbs heavier than I was at this point last year) and this is the first time I've been able to see my abs, heavy ab training works fuck all that 200 rep bodyweight crunches bullshit. You're more likely to fail from cardio than you are from your actual ab strength on that shit.

Post abs pics if they work, twink

i do constant autistic posture exercises and vacuum constantly along with engaging it while i do every single exercise while lifting. I also do yoga and stretch often so that helps. Autistic maintinence of your posture, engaging your lower back, hips, glutes and abs just to stay upright rigidly has done wonders for my physique and made DL's and Squats so much safer and easier for me. I also have V-taper now from doing this and back shit.

beltless backsquats and front squats.

I do 4pl8 worksets of squats with no belt

Decline situps/crunches
Or any pulls that require bracing.