Day 1 of no gf

>day 1 of no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

yourmetricbirthday.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>day 9754 of no gf

>tfw only a freind

only 1200 more for wizard powers. don't give up.

>day 2934 of no feel

>day 145 of gf

it's not all it's cracked up to be lads

>day 7302 of no gf

Dude same. Mine just left.

>8760 days of no gf

>day 6660 of no gf

Are you guys eternal no gf's? Or recent? I've had gf's. I hate them. They are the worst. They do not satisfy you. Be lonely shut in with a couple friends and occasional fucks. It's way better guys.

>day 0 again guys

I don't know why I keep failing at this. I'm on gf no. 4. What do I do?

> You will never be saved from the darkness through the powers of love.

Delet this

>day 6,939 of no gf.

>Day 1144 of no gf
At least I'm Veeky Forums now, r-right guys?

At least we still have our gains

>day 9948 of no gf
Still deciding if I'm gonna go with STR/MAG or MAG/STR.

I'm going MAG/STR and speccing into frost.

Frostbolts & Abs

This. So much this.
My only issue as that is that "occasionally" is becoming "way too sporadically".

9855 no gf

not a virign just an awful human bean

in exactly one week from today i will become a day 9490 kissless no gf with no end in sight

real feel

I'll be you in a couple months.

The squeezing and sucking on her boobs though. The spooning though. The blasting your cum all over her tits and tummy though...

Being born a straight male is both a blessing and a curse.

>everything good about a girlfriend is just sex related

kek

If you miss her for these reasons primarily, then you never deserved her in the first place.

Remember to celebrate 10000! yourmetricbirthday.com/

these are immature reasons to want a gf

>day 26 of no gf
>day 93 of last seeing her
Almost close to not thinking about her everyday, I estimate one month max until I won't think about her everyday/every week.

Better than fucking my own hand for the nth time.

the chase is a lot more fun lads

I could not have become the person I am today if she hadn't done what I did, and for that I thank her.

At this point I'm just wondering if I'll ever really want to be close to someone again.

Mmm yes and the reality is you have pussy n o w. The sadder truth is that you never experienced a true relationship, only sex. You are missing out on romance at this very moment like you always have been. You are just like one of us.

I've had 3 so far. Can't seem to hold on to them for longer than 18 months

to be completely honest i dont care that much about the no gf thing. maybe its just because ive never had one so i dont know what im missing

i care way more about no friends. hat really cements how much of a loser i am

*no pussy now

I have friends and even I've never had a gf. 30 draws nearer and nearer with each passing day...

i mean i agree a girlfriend would be better than your hand i guess, but whenever i see people talking about what makes a girlfriend so great, it seems like 90% of the things are sex related.

like theres the general "companionship" and "someone liking you" thing which is nice and all, but it seems like the majority of what they provide is sexual

>day 10630 of nogf

Sex is important, especially in your early life. As men we have a serious need to be sexually satisfied or it starts to take over your life and cause psychological issues (see r9k).

That's not a good reason to stay with a girl though if you ask me. There's plenty of sloots out there that will give it up for next to nothing. There's very women out there that can/will actually love you and make life easier when it gets hard and multiply the good times by just being there and loving you.

Nice dubs. Even though I've had 4 gfs for different extended periods of time I'm always glad when they're out of my life. Then I'm single for a couple months and I'm happy and growing and then some girl starts to like me and there I am again. I can't win. Plus I like sex which it's nice to have a gf for.

Got my first gf at the late age of 27 (lost her due to stupidity on my part). The benefits may be sexual or general companionship or whatever but you must experience it in order to realise what it's like. I used to think I wasn't missing out on much while I was a single kissless virgin for all my life but finally experiencing it was a whole other part of existence that I didn't know about. We like to think that as humans in this day and age
have moved past relationships and try to trivialise it but let's face it, we're still primitive monkeys wired to yearn romantic and sexual companionship. You can't undo millions of years of evolution.

thats what i figure, that im just lying to myself as a single kissless virgin that it isnt that bad and im not missing much. but man, i just think about how annoyed i get by people talking about shit and asking me questions and i feel like if i had a girlfriend id have to probably walk on eggshells with everything i say out of concern of making her upset and not knowing how to handle it and realize i probably wouldnt even be able to hold a girlfriend for more than a few days

>day 10245 of no gf

How old are you? Everybody has to start somewhere man. It's either than or die alone never experiencing non-platonic love.

22,715 days no gf

All i have is money and nieces and nephews

gonna be 26 in a week

>then you never deserved her in the first place.
Oh shut the fuck up. Girls are holey, not holy.

With some money you can buy a pretty, young and subservient wife from some third-world shithole. Not ridiculous amounts of money, even.

I just want a best friend I can cuddle with, say corny shit to, hold hands with, say anything without any boundaries and know no matter they will always be by my side forever to be my best friend.
Why do I only view a girl fulfilling all of these. A bro could probably do it but I don't want a bro like that

>Day 152 of having a gf

I am beginning to hate her. I hate my life. I hate women. Don't fall for it. Don't fucking fall for it. You invest too much and then it is hard to escape. They are all the same. None are special. Watch out.

>Why do I only view a girl fulfilling all of these.
cos it's bit gay with a guy

I'm on about day 70, life gets good after about day 40 or so as long as you cut all contact and start atleast talking to other chicks
thought it was never gonna get better for the first month though

New girl at work is in today

HOW do I flirt? This is imperative lads I need help she is probably going to sit next to me

just be yourself

depends, how attractive are you?
also

Average I’m afraid

well you're SOL. just bee urself and hope for the best.

>Being myself never works
>One time I act different it gets me a gf of two years

>mfw can never seem to get back in the mind set before the breakup so I can get another gf
>It’s been a year and all I do is think and dream of her

Lads..

that picture is basically me fuck

>day 392 of no gf

being an antisocial fuck is awful. Hate bars and I only like working out and hiking but those don't seem to get many people to talk to me.

My life is basically working, working out, vidya, sleep, meal prep.

>every single day of my life up to this point no gf

>day 366 since she left

th-thanks for the reminder Veeky Forums

i didn't even realize it until right now that this past weekend was exactly one year from when we broke up. fuck.

yeah except you always feel lonely until you get one again and then you immediatly want to kill yourself.

just beg her to take you back?

>tfw day 2,364
My goal is to break the streak by 2500

>My life is basically working, working out, vidya, sleep, meal prep.

You don't touch yourself?

oh shit forgot about that one

>My life is basically working, working out, vidya, jerk it, sleep, meal prep.

there you go nice and up to date.

>day 11253 of no gf

>day 365 of no gf

*cums on ur tummy*

>tfw day 456 no gf
>tfw day 400 no alcohol or illicit drugs
>tfw day 385 no cigarette/nicotine
>tfw day 357 monk mode
>tfw I have no face
I think when she left me all the bad shit went with her.

#1 thing I’ve learned: when you lose someone of great value, but find yourself in the process, you’ve won.

I actually feel sorry for the poor fucks who’ve never went through a good breakup..

What is dark mode? Is it essentially cocoon mode? Thinking of doing it

>mfw trying to kid myself that I haven’t been a year in dark mode

Being completely honest, this is the kind of life I want.. being alone boosts my thought clarity and creativity. I thrive off loneliness

Fuck you, yes it is. The 4 months of my life that I had a girlfriend were without a doubt the happiest, most carefree, most complete days of my life.

Even when all other areas of my life are going well, I still feel miserable and empty without a gf these days.

Day 2900 (or so) of no gf
>too busy for one

>begging
>making it

Leave her when it’s like that but you faglord don’t want that, so stop saying shit like that.

ain't gonna lie the lonely life has it's perks.

>can maintain practically any fucking schedule with ease
>can maintain any diet with ease
>can work really early or really late
>can be devoted to any hobby
>can save retarded amounts of money

honestly if I tried this fucking diet/exercise routine when I was with my ex I would have failed within the first month.

the only shit that sucks is that every so often you just get bored with the monotony and want that friend or lover to spice shit up.

>day 1 of no dead weight
Ftfy. Keep lifting brah.

>monk mode
>Keep social contact to a minimum; this includes social media
(if you want to go hardcore mode keep entertainment/electronics to a minimum or none at all)
>read books
(Read about what interests you but no fiction or mystery bullshit. I like reading about metaphysics, stoicism, or stuff about entrepreneurship)
>mental clarity
(I like to meditate)
>fast occasionally
(Also for mental clarity)
>focus on your goals, whatever they may be
>abstinence

There’s more to it then that, but that’s only what I do when I decide to go monk mode, cocoon mode, whatever you want to call it.

Also, on the keeping social contact to a minimum, don’t over do it. What I mean by that is, don’t completely avoid all social contact because that would have counterproductive effects. You want to intergrate back into society smoothly. You will have a very lasting and positive affect on people after you exit monk mode, given that you executed it properly and didn’t fuck around.

3 different girls smiled at me today lads am i making it?

Thanks man, what about work and stuff?

Try making an effort to be more social. A pleasant thing I’ve discovered is that you don’t have to force a good friendship, they come around in their respective time, whatever that time may be. Just know when to withdraw and “recharge your energy” in solace

>day 10533 of no gf

My hot female coworker told me I have a nice ass then asked if I work out, then grabbed my forearm, then said "why are you so hot"? She's a single mom though

WHAT DO?

>Try making an effort to be more social.

how? I'm 25 and work a shit ton with coworkers in their 40s+.

no, none of us are gonna make it

Make her whole family call you daddy

Continue to honor your commitments and obligations as you normally would, just no extras like hitting up the bar with John on a Saturday night. Don’t let many people know about what you’re doing because it can put you in a psychological state whereas you will begin to think that you’re doing this for anyone else but yourself. Like I said, people will begin to notice and appreciate the work that’s being done without you, or even them, realizing it. Monk mode changes your mindset, the influence of your speech, and of course your physical appearance. At least for me anyway..

Sorry but what was it again that women bring to the table?

Protection, and providing food? No.
Ability to create shelter, and maintain it? No.
Ability to create and wield technology? No.
Beautiful sexy bodies that men are willing to kill each other over? YES.

Women are just as good as men at 90% of things, but it's the final 10% that counts, and only men understand and are willing to voluntary take on that final 10%.

Work on your charisma and just talk to people. Literally, try to make conversation with random people. It will seem very uncomfortable at first but I mean what could possibly be the worst thing that could happen? Also, conversation starters really don’t matter, just don’t use dead end questions, nor should you expect the first few times to go smoothly either. I know this kinda sounds contradictive to what I said earlier about worthwhile friendships coming around, but sometimes the occasion calls for you to become the one to take initiative. I’ve made several great friends using this method.

You never know the intellectual value another person could give you unless you give them a chance.

My brother in arms

Its most of us, user

On the street?

autism

>day 320
Feels good

not so much if you're counting the days

>what is math

>day 279 of gf
>day 1735 of lifting