There's no point lifting for girls

In your 20's, a girl the same age as you will be in her prime and will have a way higher SMV than you. That's why a girl who's 18 will go for guys older than her
You'll always be outclassed by dudes in their 30's who are more wealthy and manly than you

Trying to compensate for this by lifting is futile, all you have to do is work on your career cause in the long run men get the upper-hand and by the time you're 30 socially successful and handsome all the girls in their 20's will be begging for your dick.

You'll even be able to compete and surpass the younger chads just because you'll have a higher social status than them.

I know it's not fair but you have to see the big picture and realize it's only a matter of time before roasties are no longer queens. By the time she's 27 it's ogre for her.
Just keep in mind that it's normal for guys in their 20's to be struggling with women but in the long run we're the winners

>not lifting for a mommy gf
shit taste

>not lifting for your qt Christian waifu and enjoying each other in your 20's
>Not lifting to be a better Evangelist for christ

Never gonna make it

> Not lifting while working on advancing your career simultaneously
> Not keeping a FWB who knows you're busy as fuck but comes over on Friday or Saturday nights
You can learn time management skills and do both. I'm 28, and have an interview for a position I haven't even applied for tomorrow morning with a very nice salary for a single guy with no college degree(which I'm also working on simultaneously). Don't chase women, chase money.

>don't lift
>magically become more handsome when you're 30

>you'll never be able to compete with Chads
>all the girls will be begging for you dick

the contradictions man

Nice scientific anecdote you automatic fucking loser.

Try actually going out in the real world instead of reading your dumbass statistics and mentally masturbating all the time.

Are you a woman from tumblr?

What the fuck is smv?

>mentally masturbating
What the fuck is this?

This meme about becoming some alpha male with alpha male personality in your 30s needs to end.

You in 3rd grade
>I'll t-teach micro-Chad a lesson when I'm smarter than him in high-school
You're still a loser and Chad still gets girls

You in 11th grade
>I'll t-teach mini-Chad a lesson when I'm at a good college and he's doing a trade, lol what a dumb ass

You in your early 20s at engineering firm
>I'll teach that Chad a lesson soon when I finally save up enough money from this high paying job I got in my early 20s

You in your mid 20s at engineering firm + bitcoin investments
>I'll teach that Chad a lesson soon when I pay off my house and luxury car from all this money and gains Ive made on bitcoins

You in your late 20s
>Chads not going to know what hit him when I'm finally in my 30s and I've got a house paid off, investment properties and 6 figures in

The fact is you're going to be one cynical old fart who hates women by your 30s if you spent your entire 20s sexless and alone.

No actually I’m not, but that would make you feel better wouldn’t it? So you can cling on to your pathetic perception of the world.

I didnt even read all of the OP i jsut know its common sense that men get better as they age and women get worse. This is flat out common knowledge dude so i have no clue why youre so mad.

*If the man looks after him self*
If you are inactive and eat lift shit, drink a shot tonne of beer.

No shit you idiot obviously thats the case.
*If he keeps breathing oxygen, otherwise hes dead. Checkmate sheeple*

stfu OP. Anons need to be eternally Alpha or eternally chasing Alpha. Regardless of age. You won't be shit in your 30's if you don't have the experience to back it up. I know a multimillionare 36 year old who tried to get with a girl friend of mine back in college. He made out with her and touched her boob. Then they sat and read poetry together, fine for her, bitch fag Beta for him. All because he thought waiting into your 30's and becoming uber rich gets you punani. I fucked her the same night they were done reading poetry. I still fuck her to this day. I'm in my mid 20's. Get pussy anytime, all the time.

Nigga are you retarded? Yeah when you meet a girl and sees you're in a BMW and finds out you own a home she's definitely like...but how many more years on your mortgage tho? You don't need to pay off either one to have them be huge advantages.

Using home and car as bait to get a long-term partner is a good way to say goodbye to a lot of your money.

You might as well just rent out $1,000/hour sex workers because they'll cost much less in the long run.

The worst part about this stale b8 is that there really are people here making life choices based on a horrifically unscientific chart whose only source is a wordpress blog

You don't use it as bait you dumb fuck, you be successful. Women are drawn to it. You don't go out and yell about how you have a home, you go out and live your life.

B-but it helps me cope with not being a giga-chad and lets me feel ok never trying at all :)

>16-18
>Less """SMV""" [citation needed] than a 25yo

xd

>Wanting to marry a used up gold digging 20 year old whore by the time you're 30

I'd rather fucking perish in a bush fire.

>lifting for girls
>not lifting for Hitler
degenerate

But how do I get higher social status in university user?

I go to an Ivy League school and am told I'm very good looking, but my family is lower middle class and I got to wagecuck to pay the bills while Chad takes girls out to champagne parties

What do I do Veeky Forums?

saaaage