Veganism was a mistake

>veganism was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
youtube.com/watch?v=F6u5WfA4v_s
skincancer.org/prevention/can-your-diet-help-prevent-skin-cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat head little neck
sheesh
she look like shes recovering from anorexia kek

>vegans will defend this
what a fucking strange bitch

>Brisbane, QLD
Of course she's Australian...

I'd like to budgen muh dikk into her box.

Also, lol.at vegans eating compost. Disgusting

>6 month old child develops Hodgkin lymphoma
>It's just your body trying to save you lol

fucking vegans

I don't get it, what does this have to do with veganism?

> Cancer and disease is your body trying to save you

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>kid dies from stillbirth
>mom dies in labour
>doctor calling time of death: "wow......so this is the power..... of veganism...."

I WANT TO CONTINUE READING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is a raw food vegan health guru.

Crazy raw foodists =/= vegans

Her message gives me cancer

Dumb fucks arguing about what disease is JUST, when smart fucks like me have to propose research and statistical data to argue for the misconceptions of disorders, disabilities, etc.

Oh ok. Still, her insanity seems to be unrelated to her veganism. Is this a bait thread?

> (You)
>Oh ok. Still, her insanity seems to be unrelated to her veganism. Is this a bait thread?
Or is it?

>raw food

There you have it

Vegan diet is about not eating certain foods, no? That's it. She's talking about something completely different.

from what

Nothing, people just want excuses to make them feel good about their bad habits.

The worst vegans always are.

Fuck her, what a fucking retard. As a cancer cell biologist trying to figure out nano tec to pause cancer cells as they proliferate, her logic fucking triggered me.

dying from heart attack is your body successfully saving you from the painful thing that is existence.

If you aren't a raw food vegan you are a phoney and no better than carnivore scum.

>mfw veganism is literally going to resolve itself

>mfw a vegan I know gets cancer

>vegans are supposed to be immune to cancer

Don't try to reason with meatcucks.

is this a poem? i like it.

I mean she's kinda right about diseases, getting cancer from swallowing some plutonium hardly counts as a survival mechanism though. Stupid cunt.

I don't give a fuck about vega cultists, but I agree cancer is the outcome of bad habits, the same as mental health
cancerfags are usually smokers, alcoholics, and daily soda drinkers
they also love eating bacon everyday, or keto diets
you don't have to be a vegan lunatic breathing kale to be cancer-free
vegan cults and vegan food brands/businesses are literally marketing cancer for their advantage

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607

Face, neck, arms and stomach are each their own colour
Visible_confusion.jpg

Would anyone else love to pin this bitch down and leave one inside her?

his point is that vegans are vegans because they are susceptible to stupid fads. its a reflection of her thought process hence idicating thought process of all vegans is poor.

Social media was a mistake

>Allow me to possibly challenge your believes
I believe the only possibility is that you're mentally challenged.

In haiku form
>fat head little neck
>she is a recovering
>anorexic kek

This post gave me cancer. I guess my body is trying to save me from retarded vegans.

beautiful

5/7

She's an idiot

But the symptoms are typically caused by your body's immune response.

Unnaturally White neck/face from makeup
red chest????
brown stomach???
Why do vegans always wear so much make up.
What the fuck is wrong with vegans. Also it looks like she used to have a saggy stomach just a hunch.

>Steve Jobs still died
Dumb cunt

Her veganism is irrelevant to the fact that she is retarded.

The majority of retards are meat eaters, does that mean eating meat makes you retarded?

>tight, white, blonde, and petite

see if vegans looked more like this they might get taken seriously

She probably has an eating disorder and veganism is her "cover".

Hodgkin lymphoma is a prenatal condition if I recall correctly.

>she's not dead, she can't die of diseases because she was a perfectly healthy vegan
>her and her child must've just ascended to a higher plane of vegan enlightenment.

>reading comprehension

No, veganism is the solution. Survival of the fittest.
#letveganismtakeitscourse

What does this have to do with veganism you tremendous faggot? A paleo fucker could pull the same shit, "IT'S JUST YOUR BODY TELLING YOU TO GO BACK TO NATURE BRO!"

Oh man I know these types of girls.
>fat in middle school due to weird hormones
>develop eating disorder to combat it
>become a mega fucking hippie
>get into rave and party scene
>do a ton of drugs
>thinks she can save the world and be an inspiration to the masses

Get the fuck out

>not drinking 2GORMAD
Never gonna make it.

>be vegan
>look 60 at 30

Vegans ALWAYS have holocaust tier necks

What is that thing.

Idk Veeky Forums
I accidentally didn't eat meat the last 2 days and I'm feeling better than I did before.
I might give vegetarianism a shot

just go low meat like a normal human

Caloric deficits in general will do this to you. Actually, eating a caloric deficit is a great way to extend life expectancy. There's tons of research on it.

>eat less
>live longer

>its a reflection of her thought process hence idicating thought process of all vegans is poor
major logic fail

Muscle A T R O P H Y

Sometimes I hit rock bottom and have to substitute all my meat with okra. It's hard to be poor, but I like okra.

less metabolism going on in your organism + being hungry improves your bodys ability to clean up dead cells

You should go and watch some you-tube vegans; literally the most deluded and unstable people with any reasonable platform or following

i'd imagine it has to do with telomere length...

>I agree cancer is the outcome of bad habits

Luckily no one cares about your opinion.

>cancerfags are usually smokers, alcoholics, and daily soda drinkers

Dumbfags always (no fucking exception) use vague words to describe relationships that are hard to describe even with complex statistics.

>you don't have to be a vegan lunatic breathing kale to be cancer-free

Go visit a child-cancer ward and kys.

i'm not vegan and i actually despise pretty much all of what veganism is about but Simnet Nutrition channel has some pretty cool recipees that goes really well with salmon and chicken
>ignore the fact that he is a manlet

>completely change your lifestyle by being a long-term raw vegan
>stupid fad

You're clearly clueless about veganism. The fad vegans are the oreo and pasta eating women that get deficiencies and make vegans look bad.

>Go visit a child-cancer ward

Yes, even those children aren't immune. 5+ years of eating processed shit their stupid parents give them is still carcinogenic.

Oh dude I love the hodge twins

kys

Cancer is not deterministic, some chainsmokers don't get lung cancer after decades and some athletes wo have never smoked or done anything bad for their lung do get it. Cancer is a shit example and you're stupid.

Looks kind of like what I imagine the #swoleleft MtF doing smith machine squats in that webm looked like before transitioning

kys

And some people die of lung cancer quickly after picking up the habit.

Kids with healthy lifestyles don't get cancer, period. Whenever this shit is brought up people just want to circlejerk each other about how shitty the situation is instead of talking about why they're getting cancer. It's all the fucking processed shit that their parents give them. Turns out that some kids get a shit hand and their bodies can't handle it.

>and some athletes wo have never smoked or done anything bad for their lung do get it

Kek, name one.

>And some people die of lung cancer quickly after picking up the habit.
Literally doesn't go against my point.

>Kids with healthy lifestyles don't get cancer, period.
Yes they do, you're retarded. Cancer is not inherently caused by lifestyle. Leukemia is pretty dependant on genetics for example.

Tzz I'm not going to google that again, just search for "athletes diagnosed with cancer" and read up a bit. Now you'll of course respond with "yeah they were lying when they said they never lived an unhealthy lifestyle", whatever. Go kek on /b/.

>le genetics

Not worth responding to anymore. You're just as bad as the retards that think heart disease and obesity are genetic.

>Now you'll of course respond with "yeah they were lying when they said they never lived an unhealthy lifestyle", whatever

Keto people that eat bacon and butter everyday actually believe they life a healthy lifestyle. It's hard to trust people.

he's right genetics do play a role or is breast milk processed food as well in cases of neo natal cancers?

Well you did reply and you literally can be heavily predisposed to cancer, heart disease, obesity and many other diseases. So much so that you can develop these without any major fuckups in your life. That's not even a point of discussion, the fuck.

You're one of the retards who constantly looks at fph threads and believes every obese person just lacks any basic willpower.

Yeah but keto is retarded and a pretty recent fad.

most if not all obese do just lack willpower now you can argue that willpower is genetic however you're overreaching

The world would be a better place if I didn't have to look at vegan and "healthy" chicks skin ever again. Shit is disgusting, dry, hard and they all look so old and lifeless.

Most yeah, all hell fucking no and that's the entire fucking point. Is your reading comprehension that bad? And willpower certainly isn't genetic that's a pretty retarded point.

>keto is [...] a pretty recent fad.
Just because you just read it on Veeky Forums, doesn't mean it's a recent fad, my summerfag friend.

your post implies they're more common. when they're an irrelevant minority. yes this is including pcos hypothyroidism and high fat cells present all are not excuses to be fat .

Lmao at this guy, you are so fucking retarded holy shit

When did super high fat diets or even keto diets start becoming a thing outside of treatment or the occasional athlete? A decade ago maybe?

m8 u w0t

youtube.com/watch?v=F6u5WfA4v_s

>imblying this average yet somehow gorgeous female isn't fuggable as fug

>mommy gives little Billy hot dogs with ketchup on white bread
>surprised that Billy gets cancer

I'm not the retard.

you are because not all cancers are diet related.

skincancer.org/prevention/can-your-diet-help-prevent-skin-cancer

Go f-f-f-f-FUCK yourself.

>links an article related to 1 (in words, one) cancer being diet related
xd

>implying you weren't thinking about skin cancer when making that post

I'm not even him and your assumption is both retarded and meaningless.

Also your little article mentions sunscreen being a precaution against skin cancer. So those irresponsible parents letting their kids play outside all day they better don't be surprised if little Jonny gets skin cancer with 65.

Name a cancer that diet can't prevent.