/fph/ - Fat people hate

Boogie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRcwtoqcaSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a weight loss motivation thread now
'good womp laying down on the chomp big guy' !!

I don't understand Veeky Forums's obsession with him

He's a pussy with no willpower who used surgery to lose weight and trolls tout him as an example of "health" due to said weight loss.

Basically all keks and rage.

>inb4 he's just wearing a larger shirt and sitting in a spacious booth

talmudicreasoning.txt

Wow. So inspirational.

Top kek this jew

Mind over body faggot, control your brain and eat what you need to that's it. I did it, lost a significant amount of weight, feel fucking great now. Fuck your cravings or diagnosis. Toughen up, pussy.

PAY

FOR

it took him 20 years. thats fucking sad

MY

Reverse Santa.
The thinner he gets the whiter his hair gets.

FUNERAL!

This guy is so jewy. His middle name is Shlomo.

Fuck boogie, make this the "how can one have empathy for an individual who would brazenly show this off" edition

>mfw I spot that frames have obviously been dropped from this to make him look like he's actually moving quickly instead of like a lard ass struggling to lift his own arms

Fatties delusion and why you want to maintain health into your latter years

Fat people are fat lol

>mfw I spot the marbling
Every. Single. Time.

FOREHEAD

Let's actually take not of the fact that she is taking up more than a single seat on a piece of furniture designed to hold two people.

Fuck that fat hog.

Who's this semon demon

Was going to rage, but saw that all of these normies are trashing the one fatty with the powerpuff avatar

He's right though. You can diet as much as you want, your fat cells will NEVER go away unless you cut them out.

What the fuck does this guy actually do all day besides """"intellectualism""" about AIs?

He can spare a few hours to exercise.

>muh bacon
every time

>designed to hold two people.
Three people, user. That's a 3 person couch.

Women are fucking retarded.

Is that the infamous "digestive biscuits" lady from the mail article?

Nah that's her brain, she just watched rick and morty a lot

So is there a source for this or is it just broscience?

I thought it was a loveseat.

Somehow I'm even madder than I was before. I didn't even know that was possible.

In my experience pretty much everyone is retarded.

>tfw too intelligent to lift

Since when can genetics make one exempt from thermodynamics?

Superman knows his shit.
Replace moms cooking with 'wholesome home cooked food', like how food used to be, and you have a winner

>not fucking someone is rape now

so? that's how fat cells work, they're like balloons that inflate when your body transfers fat there, and deflate when your body converts fat to energy.

About the same time fat logic replaced science.

Jesus she's 24 and she's had a stroke what the fuck

based

>Replace moms cooking with 'wholesome home cooked food', like how food used to be,
The 1950s have recipes for mayonnaise cake (uses a full pound of mayo) and the Hurgin, no not ALL food from back then was "wholesome".

That said, most things made from scratch at home will be healthier than anything that comes pre-made/cooked.

Those were meme diets, like how kale and coconut butter are now.
Business paying recipe books to put them in it, people didn't actually eat that shit regularly.
Like how the 70s and 80s seemed to be obsessed with putting stuff in jelly, but in actual practice, your home didn't do that shit.
It would be like looking at 2017 cook book and assuming everyone eats paleo, gluten free, cloud eggs and sriracha

>cloud eggs
I must have missed a meme. What are these?

>loving your body
>treating it like absolute shit
pick one

You whip the egg whites, and bake it i think. It looks dope, but completely impractical. Some people tried to say they were healthier, with no evidence what's so ever

Good doggo would feed sweer potatoes

Pretty much the ultimate counter-argument to shit like HAES and the like. A person who truly loves their body wants the BEST for it. They want it to be pain free and properly fueled. They want it to last as long as possible as well.

They DON'T want to sacrifice their body to tickle the pleasure center in their fat smothered brain and actively hurt it by burying it in fat while their arteries slowly clog and harden.

Basically truly loving your body is the opposite of being a fat sack of shit.

Whats that map in the background?

lmao, this should unironically be in the sticky

I guess they could be a little more filling since your brain thinks you're eating more (visually) even though it's mostly air. So that could be a decent way to reduce portions.

That said, I'm a firm believer of eating yolks so none of that for me.

A LOT of things should the in the sticky. I feel like the current sticky is a lot weaker than it should be in terms of resources and information.

My virginity is too precious to me. They can't have it

>rape is forcing somebody to have sex against their will
>but if somebody doesn't have sex with you against their will they're raping you

>powerpuff girls profile pic
who wants to bet she is a beautiful, skinny girl?

I REFUSE to believe this isn't satire. This isn't real, someone added that photo and fabricated this article, I'm certain of it.

>Fat cells breaks the law of human biology and lives forever.
No, if left unused they will break down like pretty much any other cell in the body, and new ones will only be built when needed.
Last figure I heard was one year, so according to that theory it would take a year to get rid of all the empty fat cells still lingering.

You eat the yolk as well, but it is just the whites whipped, they look cool. But I'd rather scramble or poach.

>"... you should be honored..."
I couldn't. I couldn't read the rest, I can't.

The most Conservative estimate is 5 years I think. Which is why that is the number to get passed to maintain a significant life fat loss /gain change

I cook mine in a skillet on high with a lid until the whites begin to set then turn off the heat and let them finish in the heat. I get hard yolks and a kind of overeasy look but I don't have to bother flipping them.

Then again I worry more about making it easy so I'll stick with it than making it look pretty.

Hard yolks is fucking gross.
Yolks should always be able to dip.

Hard yolks are less messy and I said "hard" not "dry". Overcooking dries out the yolk. I only cook to firm but not dried out.

Reminder that Planet Fatness is still a thing:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRcwtoqcaSs

Your president lel

>i gave up exercising after a few days...
>I DIDNT
rekt

You mean you are a faggot little bitch who doesn't lift and eventually you'll blow your brains out because you are a 6 time loser?

Hard yolk is alright if you know how to fucking cook but personally I prefer runny or even semi-solid.
I grew up with a mom that thinks she can cook but is actually pretty fucking lazy about it. She's better than the people who use water as a seasoning but it's still infuriating to see her either skip essential steps or take too many that do nothing and ruin the dish. So the hardline rule for her is that everything must be cook thoroughly to avoid food poisoning or infection. Cold eggs, boiled for thirty minutes. They smell like fucking sulfur, I lived with that shit for twenty years until I learned it wasn't just "rich crazy people" eating them runny. It was like finding a long lost, golden treasure, my eyes were ripped the fuck open.

>the Johnny walk
>THE LARRY STRIDE

new goal: super-living

leave him alone fag. he accomplished something great.
and this tread only shows what kind of a weak miserable person you are.

Skyrim

I think that's Skyrim

boogie's inability to die despite facing near-certain death is inspiring.

I think you have me and boogey confused.

Boogey is basically everything you described while I'm someone who realized my life choices where making me unhealthy and am working to correct the mistakes I've made.

So no soda, no wheat products (because unless it's whole wheat it's worthless, and frankly there are better carb sources anyways), no candy, cardio every single day, lifting 4x week (basically a PPL split but I have an extra day added on to target parts I have trouble adding muscle to, like traps, delts and forearms) so I can hit them a second time that week and improve my aesthetics.

Basically Boogey is a fat fuck who shilled his way to becoming thinner while not changing the underlying issues of no willpower and a shitty diet without exercise while I'm one of many people around Veeky Forums who is working to improve myself through actual effort.

Hell, as of this morning I'm down roughly 20lbs from where I started and most of that is likely from cutting my calorie intake down from above my TDEE.

This is my progress
313lb 4 months ago now 220lb
I hate myself for letting my lifestyle fuck me over for so much time

Fuck off back to sucking boogey's cock on youtube. He accomplished nothing. He pussied the fuck out and bought weight loss instead of working for it like a fucking adult.

He's literally the antithesis of Veeky Forums and anyone who defends him on here is a troll, fucking retarded, or both.

Welcome to post-2009

>Neither is necessarily better than the other or more healthy

That is 100% false. Not an ounce of that has any truth to that.

top fucking kek

amazing stuff.

haircut & eyebrows

And how did you lose almost 100 lbs in 4 months?

>working shitty delivery job on the weekend
>boss tells me to get more pasta for [local restaurant]
>go to shoprite and get it
>landwhale and kid standing at the exit
>she has a knee brace and hand brace on her left side, easily 350+, I'm surprised shes standing
>looks at me and says "care to donate some money for my physical therapy"
>don't say anything and keep walking
>"thanks for ackowledging me"
>"You're out of your mind if you think me or anyone on this planet owes you anything you fat cunt"
>more than a couple people stare but no one says anything, walk back to my car and go back to work

Good job breh. Keep it up and start lifting heavy

top keke

thx m8
Yep
Keto, fasting and 2 hours of gym everyday

He posts here.

>poach
My nigga

Fuck, user
That kind of shit happens with other stuff too, not only food

I used to come to these threads for motivation..

I lost 160lbs, I'm halfway to my goal, I got called a fat ugly disgusting slob today out of nowhere.

I don't really find these threads motivating anymore

Lmao

keep going bruh