Femanon here

Femanon here.

I've always wanted a ripped tummy with a visible thigh gap, but with the talk of braphogs and thicc posting, is thin just not cool any more or is it all a meme? To be fair, I grew up in a predominantly white and asian suburb in the 90s so giant asses were just never in.

it's a meme

Why don't you focus on what YOU want from your body rather than what other people think is cool.
You will be forever miserable if your self identity is tied to trends

as long as you're shapely and not covered in cellulite then men will want to fuck you. Thin, thicc, or muscly.

if you have a cute face and youre not fat being thicc or thin doesnt matter that much

Lose weight, get to like 22 bmi at least.

This, stop being an attention whore. If you want something then go for it.

This

Its not. At least 60% do care about a nice butt

You will never be happy with yourself if your standards are set by others, there’s always a person out there who will hate on how you look.
As a matter of fact
>more attractive
>more people will judge
>standards will be even higher

thigh gap + bigbutt is possible. Eat and workout a lot. Dont be shy

Most of the thicc girls just have shapeless flab for a butt, which in no way is nice.

>predominantly white and asian suburb in the 90s so giant asses were just never in.
So? Get fat and be a nigger lover if you desire

having a nice butt has nothing to do with thiccness, its all about proportion

Show us your body

Of course. There is not one single fashionmodel with a nice big butt because their size zero bs.

Brap posters are literal degenerates, petite is the real high test.
There's nothing more feminine than a tight petite qt with wide hips, all you thicc cellulite posters with your hilarious proportioned women should be ashamed of yourselves.

I like getting my ass eaten out, but I get the impression that girls with big butts cant clean their folds properly. I really don't want to give my bf pink eye...

It's just so much easier to be clean down there when you're thin.

That picture literally made me salivate.

Strength training will always be better than being a cardio bunny. You'll feel better and more energetic for longer periods of time, and you will burn more calories just sitting down watching Netflix.
DESU, you probably won't be able to get a giant thick ass anyways, but instead, with strength training, you will get a firm ads that will look great and tight in a bikini for years.

>This butthurt because he cant handle that ass
>High T needs small ass

smacks lips

1. It's a meme.
2. Just because here in the U.S., about half of everyone (literally 150,000,000 people) are OBESE, doesn't mean that's the 'new normal'; DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET FAT.
3. To amplify: a *proper* bodyfat percentage, along with decent overall fitness, is *always* more attractive than fat, weak, slow, and diseased. ALWAYS.
4. Sorry, but I have to report this thread because the pic you used is NSFW on a SFW board.

>gay as fuck
>this pic made my dick twitch

:thinking:

Outside of everything else, the thing that matters most is hip to waist ratio. The reason Christina Hendricks is chubby, but still considered attractive is because she has a god-like hip to waist ratio. Generally, that comes from genetics, but being fit does help most of the time. A little soft is ok a lot of the time, but you need a great ratio to pull off what Christina Hendricks is doing.

depends are you talking thin or sticc? nothing wrong with thin over thicc

It's literally niggerposting and trolling. Some fat pigs are also using it to try and push fat acceptance. Don't fall for this shit and ruin your body.

nice larp

Only niggers and fat fetishists actually like "thicc". Every other normal human male does not.

your lizard brain telling you to breed supersedes the slightly more surface level desire for boipucci

We want big tits, big ass and no fat around the stomach and face.
Big thighs are also a must

poor dumb roastie whore, this is what men really want

i want it all

and also this

Men will always like sticcs. For most guys, they just don't want a fat chick.

Never that

I've dated thicc women that were squeaky clean and thin women that couldn't wipe their ass properly, it's mostly a matter of hygiene unless it's a proper whale

On the off chance that you really are female:
Veeky Forums is NOT representative of what most men prefer/want/are.

Then again, this applies if you're a guy as well. Frankly, most males are just happy if a woman gives them some attention nowadays that isn't a rape accusation.

Ripped tummies and muscly thighs are my thing

You don't need a ripped stomach, just no belly pooch. Thigh gap is overrated. Round ass is more important than big ass. The memes about big butts and eating ass come 99% from the black community; ignore them. Any sane man would take Giselle Bundchen over Nikki Minaj any day of the week.

Braphogs and thicc are memes. Big asses were never in where you grew up because you grew up around successful people who could afford to choose.

literally doesn't matter what you look like, men will want to give you a dicking anyway

This also lifting for strength is easier than lifting for looks

>she lifts for men

>tfw gf wont let me eat out her ass

Focus on not sucking a random coworkers cock in the parking lot for no fucking reason. That is a quality I love in a woman.

Wrong, both are hideous.
Skinny girls are objectively a lot more beautiful.

thigh gap was a meme engineered by /b/ years ago to turn girls anorexic

never mind I was thinking of bikini bridge
but it's still the same, only noticeable if a guy is looking right at your crotch, which means you're probably a whore hanging out with the wrong kind of guy or just LARPing

Yes goyim get thicc
thicc thighs save lives

My favorite type of female is healthy, confident and modest.

I think you qualify as none of those.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

i'd smack those lips

Check em quads

>straight
>did nothing to me
:thinking:

This.

I don't think you are an "attention whore" for wanting to be accepted. But you really should aim for YOUR dream body and go for it.

and also this

kek

>Femanon here.
You know the rules, tits or gtfo.
Femanon bullshit is frowned upon, you know this.
>or is it all a meme?
Yes and no. Brap is a meme, but the male preference is not.
You see, unlike women who have standards, gotta be certain height, certain income, certain body, etc... men have preferences.
A guy might *prefer* a fat ass over a small ass, but that doesn't mean he won't fuck small asses too.
But to break it down:
Ripped abs: Nice to have, doesn't matter. If you feel better having abs, go for it.
Thigh gap: No one cares except for your female friends and your own insecurities.
Thin: Anything in between fat and skeleton will do, go for what you want yourself to look like, not what others tell you to look like.
Now keep in mind, this is Veeky Forums, we often care much much more about the male body than the female body. No homo, okay maybe a little bit homo, but you get the point.

This is what Real Men want.

>You know the rules, tits or gtfo.
i fucking hate newfags who post this without knowing what it actually means

kys

>tits of gtfo
>gives actual response afterwards
fucking newfags jesus christ

tbf i think that shit is more for you to look down and be proud of than something for a man to see, just because of what you said, hard to see from that angle if you're not the person in question.

I mean i never thought i'd like it, but my boyfriend got in the shower with me, soaped up my asshole really well, rinsed it off, dried me, tossed me on the bed and went to town. It's less gross when you know you're clean.

I guess I was a fucking slob before because I never actually soaped up my asshole before that, but apparently this is something guys and girls are supposed to do so I just do it every day.

This. Thicc is a meme that needs to die, or at minimum stay on the internet only.

just start squatting you stupid bitch also tits or gtfo

Thin will always be "in" but no, you're not really cool anymore.

I don't see how it's possible to misconstrue.
Maybe it's you who doesn't understand what it means.

Disgusting

im a big fan of thicc but it's mostly genetic, two women at the same body fat % can look totally different and the level of musculature makes a big difference as well. i'd say probably 20% of women have the genetics to look good thicc, and by thicc i mean at the level of picrelated because anything more is gross no matter the genetic lottery.
it's all moot anyway since Veeky Forums is superior to thicc or sticc

kys faggot

I'd let Natasha massage my prostate all night long

that was classic

could we please just turn this into a camel toe thread and everyone post their favorite moose knuckles

Wow look guys he posted the /b/tards guide for bitches and he used misconstrued in a sentence.

This guy means hefty business and is NOT a newfag idiot

>straight

user I..

Thats pretty disgusting

hnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhh

That poor spine, pray for lordosis recovery

you can still tone up your ass honey and I'll still ignore you

>thanks for trying, sweetie, i'm gay

Dude if this turns you on sexually you're literally a faggot, at best it's a weird fetish.

>brunch.jpg
kek

As a guy i like small thin brunettes. but other men have other tastes, just do you.

>I never actually soaped up my asshole before that
Are... are people really that fucking disgusting and clueless?
do you also not wipe after you take a shit by any chance? How the fuck didn't your parents or a sister or a priest taught you you need to clean the area of your body where LITERALLY SHIT comes out?

t. soyboy

>.gif very related

Lol I never used to do that either. I was always like ew no I won't want poo on my hands. Now I have horrible hemorrhoids and digestive problems, maybe it's related

t. beta cuck who cant get normal chicks

>implying she won't read this and say 'it doesn't look like anything to me'
>implying women aren't literally programmed to follow trends

Maybe it's because of mating strategies, maybe it's because of scarcity/abundance of options, I'm not sure, but I've noticed that women have more hardcoded "preferences" than men do.

I prefer blondes=redeheads>brunettes>black hair(unless she's white w/pale skin and blue eyes). I prefer blue=green>hazel>brown. I prefer thicc to sticc. I prefer hilariously large tits. I prefer 99th percentile hips.

All of that being said, it doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of brunettes with brown eyes that meet the criteria of "hot enough to fuck". Women seem to have many options, and for the most part say if she were in highschool or university and wanted to date a tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes who played sports, she'd most likely end up with a tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes who plays sports.

Men are able to conceptualize an ideal or construct a perfect woman in their mind without corrupting their appreciation for "lesser" things. Most men are able to be content and perfectly happy with something which is nowhere near "ideal". They can appreciate and want to fuck the shit out of a woman who meets almost none of their ideal standards.

TLDR; as long as you are anorexic

I don't soap my asshole either (i'm a dude)

I've never heard of soaping your asshole until just now... wtf? That shits gay as fuck.

I just hold my cheeks apart with one hand and spray the water directly onto my asshole for a few seconds and then it's done.

I've literally never touched my own asshole, that's disgusting. ISHYGDDT

>how the fuck didn't your parents etc
Did your parents touch your asshole in the shower? Mine didn't.

Yeah soaping your ass is queer as hell, and I can't imagine getting soap in your asshole to be a comfortable experience.

Before having a shower with a detachable head, my ass never really got much attention, and I never really washed my dick besides a quick rinse with water(uncircumcised). I've never had a problem with dick cheese(nigga what the fuck) , and I've never had a problem with swamp ass because I just wipe my ass thoroughly everytime I shit. I know I never smelled because my mother and sister both were quick to tell me if I stunk, and definitely was not shy about telling me to put on deodorant or to take a shower when I was younger.

>his father didn't show him how to soap up his asshole from the inside

Male preference is a bit flexible. If you're sweet, sensual, and you make a guy feel good, his brain will rationalize whatever you are into an ideal, as long as you're not totally fugly.

That's how braphogs work. What started as a joke about fat chicks getting merged with thicc threads (for men who like big things, wide hips and round asses) into a weirdly humorous fetish. A bunch of lonely men paid so much attention to them that the long exposure to novelty made itself hot.

Lathering soap on your turd cutter feels good TBQH.
If that's "gay" then so is jacking off.
Knowing there is litterally not a single atom of feces on my body gives me confidence.
Also, my anus hair is as thick as the hair on my head.

who????

Sorry, I have no clue.