Pray/meditation general

I'm having a stressful week already and I have a very stressful job

How do I build strength through prayer/mediation?

>laying prayer carpet in front of only squat rack

Can't get the hang of meditation, I try to clear my mind but it never works. pls help

i praise the Sky Father before every one of my powerlift sets and invoke Martian rage when i want to finish workout strong. i suggest you all do something similar. simply pulling an nba nigger and pointing to the sky or closing your eyes right before a lift has a remarkable focusing ecfect

>Not kneeling in front of the platform, thanking the almighty for strength, and then busting out some heavy deadlifts.

Never gonna ascend.

>Especially you Mehmet.

>the almighty
>worshiping weak greco-judaic blood gods instead of ancient Sky demons that spoke to steppe maniacs during trepanning induced mystical visions
no thank you i don't worship non-whyte deities

>Worshiping literal ANIMALS and ROCKS and PERSONIFICATIONS OF EMOTIONS instead of the being that created mankind in his image, and gave man the propensity for boundless creation and boundless destruction.

Go on home Varg, you're drunk again.

just do as breath meditation, is easier to focus at something in concrete that in "nothing". And dont give up, in the first two months i was feeling exactly like you, but you will learn over time and practique.

Its hard user, but also its fucking worth it, i can asure you that.

When you guys pray to God, are you afraid of saying something that might piss him/it off?

don't put any energy in clearing thoughts or developing them, just let them pass at their own pase

what did you gain from it?

Nah, God knows that humans behave like that.

Cheers lads, I'll give it a shot.

Nah senpai, he understands human weakness and imperfection. Best to just be honest and rant if you have to

>not following the religion that has been consistently vindicated by archeology, cosmology, and mathematics

this is my god you disgusting blood drinking, flesh eating christ cuck faggot

Quick, we can drive away the eastern witch with the two words he fears:

>Indoor Plumbing

How long do you meditate for?

There is a very good lecture series from Yale university on Youtube that shows the origin and reasons behind the old testament.

Spoiler: it's not a magical god

>he thinks the iranic bog nigs who inhabit the subcontintent are the same thing as the steppe people
lol ok

I don't see a carving of Tengri, let alone any of the Scythian gods, so keep larping pajeet.

If you're willing to spend some money, read 'the mind illuminated'. It does a pretty good job at explaining what to do and how to deal with all the obstacles along the way.

bump because this is good stuff

dont worry about clearing your mind, all you should focus on is your breath going in and out of your lungs, stay with it the whole way, each time, feel it fall in and out

depends! dont think of it as a chore though

sometimes i meditate for a minute when im busy, sometimes i meditate for an hour when im stressed or im enjoying it