Veeky Forums redpill me on TRT, will it fix help with depression, moodswings, irrational behaviour, and enegry levels...

Veeky Forums redpill me on TRT, will it fix help with depression, moodswings, irrational behaviour, and enegry levels? Have you personally done it?

sleep 8-9 hours a night, that will fix all those problems

Been on 200mg/week for a couple years and it helps a bit.

>gaming RAM

What are you hormone levels? Can't do shit to help unless you have blood work.

Did you think "everything will glow in the future" was a meme? You can put LEDs on anything.

energy levels, irrationality and moodswings are gone for me on 200mg, depression still ebbs and flows but it only affects motivation rather than making me feel like shit. try it out m80

post fisik

>8-9 hours a night

I'm an adult and have a job, there is no sleeping 8 or 9 hours a night lmao

Hey mate not OP but just got on TRT myself at 100mg/wk. Is that 200/wk or every 2 weeks. Also how much testicular atrophy did you experience? That and the fertility thing are the only issues I worry about.

fisik?

I sleep 12-15 hours a night so I know lacking sleep isn't my problem

Iktf bro I'm lucky to get 5 hours a day

Is 50mg a week of test even worth it bro?

Important question, is it through a doctor or self treated?

doctor I'd definitely go for more otherwise

Ok, well if he just started the treatment he likely just wants to start off slow. Make sure you get more bloodwork after being on it for a month then as long as none of your levels are not off the charts then you should be able to easier convince him to try raising the dose. He might insist only raising it like 50mg/wk each appointment but its better than nothing especially if your insurance is paying for most of it.
It depends on what your goal on TRT is also, if you just want to fix things like libido/depression/etc 100mg/wk might be enough for you with minor side effects. While if you want 200mg/wk for stuff like more gains than you could suffer more side effects.
So as long as you aren't doing it for aesthetic reasons, slowly titrating your dose is best to find the lowest dose that works.

Gonna order test soon after finding out I have 350 total.. Unsure if I should start at 150 or 200

I have personally done it and it fixed all of those things for me, plus ED

At age 23 i was at 313 ng/dL, now I inject 100 mg/week into either quad and I'm at 800-900 ng/dL

Literally the only negative is that injecting is kind of a nuisance, and my balls are a little smaller

I keep reading "no source talk" on the thumbnail of every /fraud/ thread but where the fuck do I get it from in the UK?

forgot to mention it DRAMATICALLY helped my gains (no shit)

After several years of lifting and stagnating at bitch weights, I started 5/3/1 (boring but big version) at the same time as TRT and over 6-7 months put 100lbs each on my squat and DL, and 50 on my bench

I see, thanks for the answer.
I kinda wished it helped gain but I guess it won't have much impact.

Any amount of test should increase your gains as long as your body doesn't completely shut down its normal production. See the other user that got great lifting results from only 100mg/wk.

>be me
>24yo 5'11 (king of the manlets) 185lbs 16%bf
>depression
>low energy
>low sex drive
>low body/facial hair
>mild gyno
>wide hips
>can't jerk off more than once every 3 days or i struggle to make eye contact with people
>shitty muscle gain
>get tested
871 total/30.9 free (late morning/3 day nofap/fasted)
looks like i'm never qualifying for trt. what am i supposed to do if my levels are fine but i still feel like i have all the symptoms, eat my veggies and sleep better?

For me it isn't helping with depression or general energy levels but I have enjoyed better workouts and gains

Stop being a pussy

See the other 100 disorders that share those exact symptoms. Did you even check your thyroid levels? Alot of people who think they have hypogonadism actually just have hypothyroidism.

yeah doc ran T3/metabolic stuff. all good. it's just shitty thinking i had a golden ticket here with trt and there was nothing wrong there in the first place. probably just run of the mill depression

>I'm an adult and have a job
You're job is shit and it's just an excuse. You could be asleep right now.

darknet

It's not that user was recommending "more" sleep, necessarily, but that you could be sleeping too little OR too much.

I have the same symptoms, I used to be in good shape, I worked on a produce farm, at lots of veggies and meats, worked hard, looked decent, had a positive attitude, an I can do anything mentallity, then I met my EX, she was a prude that I could not crack, I broke my number one rule to never change myself for anyony for any reason, by the ned of it I didnt know who I was, I totally fucked up, I had a lot of regret over that, never regretted anyinth in my life before wasting my time with her, I was angry, depressed and gave up on life for a little while, I lost my hair, I gained weight, lost my enthusiasim and threw away most of my dreams in frustration, I took it hard. I am recovering and am building up ambition to get back to my old self or maybe a better version of it, but what I am saying is my mindset changed and so did my body, I have not been able to fully reverse course yet but I know that I have to in order to solve most of those symptoms, and I am about to hit 30 so I just dont have the vigor I used to, but you have to work at it and extra hard too. I just remind myself to sack up,