ITT: the reason you lift

Why is it a taboo to lift for women? Isn't the whole point is to look good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXftGTjsbPA
youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I lift to be the man I wanted my father to be.

fpbp

I lift for Ataturk

For the Once and Future King of Britain.

I lift so I can beat the shit out of naysayers particularly niggers*

*not necessarily a black person

I don’t know
It’s just an escape mechanism at this point

Look in the mirror
Do you see a little guy with a Dylann Roof haircut? Because I think you might literally be me

this, fpbp

Because if all you want is female attention, you are better served spending your time figuring out how to increase your wealth or how to better your social skills than lifting iron in a gym.

That is assuming you're not grossly overweight, which most (young) people aren't.

npsbp

because its pretty pathetic to put so much effort and time for something as shallow and vapid as getting pussy

There's only one thing i lift for

Women are the only correct answer. Otherwise you are a latent homosexual like the 95% of Veeky Forums

She ought to shave more

I lift to increase my self-esteem
I just want to self improve in general, and one of the most tangible ways to self improve is to get Veeky Forums

>jew

How much do I need to deadlift to get a qt Jewish grill like Aggie or Abbie?

About lmao6goldingots for reps. Of course you also need to have the gold. Also say goodbye to your foreskin

When I started it was "lifting heavier"
But secretly women
When I realized I was attractive and women wanted to have sex with me, my brain unassigned all value from it.
Now I lift because its stability. I dont have to talk to people. I dont have to go anywhere. My lifts gradually increase.

>inb4 no such thing as volcel
Having sex is easy, I just cant "be myself" around women. So, instead I be myself around my friends and alone, avoiding women in general.

>tfw you'll never tricked by a qt jewess and orally circumcised when you think she's gonna give you a blowjob
Why even live?

i lift weights to fight off rowdy niggers

suur

Fuck you man

suursuomi perkele

This applies to everything I do desu .

She looks like someone took a random granny off the street and put a spell on her which reverse aged her 70 years

I lift so I can continue to be a weirdo outcast autist but having people think I'm mysterious and -choose- to be that way

on g

To intimidate other men, specifically men from Northern Africa that are turning this country into a mess

So, yeah that's probably for women too.

>tfw my dad is a pathetic coward who took his frustrations out on his kids
>now complains i'm not assertive enough when he always punished us for ever talking back and not just doing exactly what he said.

what a fucking narcissist holy shit

Women are vain creatures, and can’t appreciate the work you put in to achieve what you did lifting wise. They don’t care how long it took you to finally break past 305 to finally hit 315 bench. They couldn’t care less about your latest cut.

Lifting for women also implies seeking validation from someone else. Letting someone else decide if you’ve made it or achieved a personal goal is retarded.

To be strong enough to get high test women and to kill myself

well if you think about it pretty much all non-lifters only see it as we workout to look good or to scare other men. lol

Women are unpredictable and fickle. Dedicating massive amounts of time and energy just for their approval is a surefire way to be miserable.

nah shes just a jew

I'll get the throne back from those snakes one day son, one day.

but it's almost always a surefire way for them to reproduce, or at least get fucked as a human mammal on earth with these instincts.

Nah I lift so my job is easier, I have a job that requires heavy lifting all day and the gym helps make it easier

GIB KHAZAR MILKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=XXftGTjsbPA

Because otherwise my ass gets ginormous and second I feel depressed if I don't lift. I don't even care how I look (as long as I don't look like a pig)

>tfw my dad is a pathetic coward who took his frustrations out on his kids
>now complains I'm too assertive because I fought back

Sure. I lift to look good to women, but not for women.

I will never accept a roastie just because she now thinks i look good which most of my life hasnt been true. And also those things arent good to base a relationship on anyway.

It feels good to know you are making girls wet or just to have extra intrest in you because of your looks but it shouldnt cuck you, lose your morals over or make it go to your head in any way.

You are not your body, your money or your job.
You are your ideas and your views/belifes.

For a qt asian bf

Is that a young our Nige?

Good god Jews are so fucking hideous

well said my nibba

>tfw my ideas and beliefs cannot by grasped by normies
just!

I lift because I'm tired of feeling like shit. I lift because I want to honour my father.

you're doing the same by the looks of it desu

LITTLE WHITE TITS
>boo!
>get outta town
BIG KHAZAR MILKERS
>The crowd starts screaming incoherently as the Cuck King disrobes, shaking involuntarily.
>MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES
The crest of the audience swells as the chant spreads throughout the back corners of the room. The Cuck King is now on the floor in convolutions, fully nude. He shoves his finger down his throat in order to vomit profusely upon his erect member. The crowd cheers on. >Kat Dennings emerges from backstage, fully naked and covered in felt-tipped swastikas
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO THE MOMMY BREEDING GROUNDS
>The droning sounds of timpani begin to fill the room. The crowd erupts in a chorus of HAVA NAGILA, HAVA NAGILA.
>two 6"5 Nubian Kangs emerge from backstage, pin Dennings to the ground and enter her mouth and uterus with their 15 inch phalluses. HAVA NAGILA HAVA NAGILA
>The timpani drums accelerate in pace, as Ariel Winters and Angelina Jolie rush out from backstage, armed with scimitars, enthusiastically slicing and dicing through the bodies of unworthy Teutonic Titlets
MOMMY WOMMY MILKY WILKY DWINKY DWINKY MOMMY'S MILKIES
>Louis screams this in between coughing up flakes of vomit, the "cock" of the Cuck King is now unrecognisable by even his most intimate of interns
>He swerves his hips towards the audience, giving everybody a good look of the mess he has made
ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO?
>The audience cheers in response
>MILKERS MILKERS MOMMY MOMMY MILKERS

I lift for my people.

She's an opera singer you plep
youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8

I lift for guy mires and I'm not gay

The holy temple that is your body > Thots

Have some self respect. Your body is the only constant in your life.

>trips of truth.
Please do it in my lifetime.
I mean, the stars have already begun aligning with Brexit.

I'd probably kms or become and alcoholic if I didn't. Looking better is good but I go mainly for the feeling it gives me which is why I don't do rest days.

Goddamn.
Why you gotta hit my feels like this desu

Waiter, give the chef my regards.
This pasta is exquisite.

I lift to save my father from the belly of the whale. Roughly speaking.

>ITT: the reason you lift
For Jesus, unironically

Im the same. Have to working out to keep my ass from growing too big lel.

How?

1 Timothy 4:8
>For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

People in my church always use this text to get me to stop improving myself so I discard them, but I don't see how lifting for Jesus works. Is this a Dom Maserati meme?

Are you by any chance black or a hypebeast normie

Because lifting for women is temporary. Because love makes you stupid. Because after you get the girl, after months or years of her insisting that she loves you regardless of how you look and how she wants to spend more time with you you'll start to believe her. You'll skip one, workout a week. Then two.
Then one day you'll wake up to realize that you haven't been to the gym in years and you have a tire around your waist.

This is the point where a troll tells you she runs off to fuck a black guy, or Chad, or your boss, but no.
She'll stay. she'll get fat with you.
And as the truth often is, this is much worse.
Everything that brought you together, your mutual love of fitness or sports or hiking, etc will be gone. It won't kill the relationship, but you'll be drawn into monotony. You be just another fat, bored, middle-aged guy.

Fuck that.

You lift for yourself and you'll never have a reason to stop.
>Unless you're a Chad manwhore and never plan to stop them one night stands.
Then yeah lift for pussy.

He was talking about the spiritual life (zoe) as opposed to the physical life (bios).

Tell them your body is the temple of God. And must be treated as such. 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20

My brother!

fuck man
I love my dad, he's just never been my role model

I lift for the Sith. First, we had the Romans. Then the Byzantines. Now we have the US. But I've made it my mission to establish the Sith Empire on Mars. I've combined Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /g/ & Veeky Forums.

started lifting for women
got my fit enough to work as an EMT
went from 149-180lbs from 2016-2017

now im trying to be strong enough to be a Firefighter/EMT
and to nut on bitches faces

I want to become an incredible father to look up to, one that's bright from a lot of reading and strong from a lot of lifting. One that won't back down, nor budges promises.
My father was and is good, and I wish to be like him.

but mostly for a fourth reich that's like the second, or an ethno-state village of whites.

its not, just don't lift for a specific woman. Don't do stupid shit like this that doesn't involve actually making moves on the woman. if you have a target you must try to capture

Fuck...why can’t I make him happy???

Ficken, how do I achieve this dadbod?

We lift and bulk for ourselves but we cut for the bitches /thread

>tfw no forsworn gd

>4th reich

Met a qt racist german girl last week, tried to ask her out but she moved 2 states over for grad school yesterday

o fuk

that guy is ugly, would your village be full of ugly plain faced Germanics like that too? what happens if I drone strike your village?

>you are not your body
yes you are
>your money
yup you are actually
>your occupation
this is also what you are
>your ideas, views/beliefs
most peoples views and beliefs are borrowed so they wouldn't even be a person and your ideas are no more real than any of the other things. What a fucking insipid worldview you have.

>implying lifting for women isn't the first step down the path of the homosex lifestyle.
>being this naive.

You realize women are supposed to be the pretty ones in the relationship?

I lift for times like yesterday when I sent a snap to 5 chix from tinder of my abs wearing just underwear with the base of my dick showing, first time being single after 4 years of being Veeky Forums and getting replies like "holy fuck :hearteyes:" feels so fucken good

also 1488

>Anonymous

Look at this jew loving queer.

nice

And why do you want to look good? To attract partners. I would not give two shits about my appearance if it didn't make it easier to get laid. I'd just be a slob eating junk food and bathing every 3 days.
Whoever tells you that "lifting for women" isn't a valid reason is full of shit.

explain this please

I lift to know that, in the event I find myself in a life threatening situation, be it a fight or getting lost in the woods or whatever, that I'll survive.

Also, lifting to look good for the sake of wanting to look good will have you lifting and improving for longer than lifting for women.

>People in my church always use this text to get me to stop improving myself
What the fuck is wrong with them?

>"It's better to be godly than to be swole"
>"See? It says you shouldn't lift!"

Besides not understanding the context of the passage, they're probably just hiding their disappointment in themselves behind a pietistic front of "godliness." Like fat people who say no one even finds muscles attractive anyway. I've never heard anyone using the Bible to get people to stop exercising, but that would go against some obvious stewardship principles.

I don't know this feel but my father did

talking about how women wont understand the struggle of finally pushing past 305 bench and how your latest cuts going?

eh, i dont think its validation seeking from talking to a gym bro about how siked you are to finally have hit 315 or how well the cut is going.

p

I just googled Once and Future King and got the answer. It's some book about King Arthur.

God her tits will be down to her pussy by the time she's 30 gross

>tfw my parents constantly talked about divorcing
>mom or dad would get drunk and get in fights
>mom would scream
>dad would sleep on his boat or some shit
>mom had narcissistic tendencies
>mfw I look at that shit and am scared I might become that
>mfw I nearly replicated that dating a suicidal depressed chick

what a nightmare life is.

You really hate yourself huh