Thoughts on thots?

Thoughts on thots?

necessary for easy sex

Nigger word appropriated by lost and cultureless whites who sorely lack an identity.

>thots
why is this word so popular? just call them sluts, but yeah, they're eye candy so I've got no problem with it

Love them. promiscuous and needed for that one thing without commitment. can't get feelings or get jelly when she is all over some other bloke at a party

Good b8

>Nigger word appropriated by lost and cultureless whites who sorely lack an identity.

>why is this word so popular?
because americans are fucking retarded and worship niggerspeak

Is it possible to turn a thot into a loyal good woman?

Post more thots!

No I tried and you can't. I've also tried making an absolute prude into a decent gf and that didn't work either.

You can't change bitches, you just have to find a good one

no but you can use them as practice

sluts only act slutty for good looking men (facially)

i almost did it, it was really close. She was wife status right before it all fell apart. I started taking her for granted because I had no fear of cheating and I started talking shit about her former whore friends who I was trying to get rid of and she snapped and dropped me and went on a fucking spree right after we broke up. It completely destroyed me psychologically and I still haven't recovered really at all. Don't do it, find a good girl who has a reputation for being a good girl whose had steady healthy relationships or none at all. Do not try to turn a whore into a housewife ever

They live only to service the alpha class. They do not deserve to carry it's children

>I've also tried making an absolute prude into a decent gf and that didn't work either.
Not everyone can be Petruchio, user.
Then again he was definitely a Chad in his time.

Literally can't get enough of them. Seriously, just 1 would be enough.

They all could burn in a fire and I would be ok with it

My 7.89 inch dick loves them.

no, at most you'll become her beta provider, but she will still be a whore when you're not around

have a hide