Showering in dark while working out

So it's 11:30pm in Germany right now and I have this weird urge to take a shower in the dark while doing curls with a dumbbell.
I'm gonna actually do it now.
Wish me luck.
I'll report experience after the shower!

Hope you drop it on your foot and then break the shower you weird cunt

i'd keep the lights on, or you won't see ahmed lining up for surprise buttsex until it's too late

>Not squatting in the bath
Never gonna make it

take pics

Have fun slipping and breaking your back.

Be careful not to slip.

I love taking showers in the dark, it's comfy

>so Hans told me he was gonna go take a shower in the dark with a dumbbell and he did! the absolute madman

I use a squat cage, idiot

OP here.
It was a really weird experience and halfway through I nearly had a fucking panic attack because I got the feeling that I'm being watched from above. The pump felt really good tho and I completely forgot the sense of self and all my problems for a few minutes.I think I had an outer body experience and It felt like I was in a place without space and time. While showering I kind of felt like drinking a beer so I'm gonna do that next time taking this kind of shower

So yeah I'd recommend giving it a try, except if you are a screamish type of person or afraid of the dark ofc.

Shower beer is goat.

do it for jesus cause everything about jesus makes sense

honestly this sounds like a pretty good idea. I´m from Germany as well - maybe there is something in our DNA that makes us shower in the dark while curling.

I might do that as well now my german shower brother

Showering in Germany is pretty nice
Unless you are jewish ahahahaha

damn you roasted those jew boys hahaha

Your dumbell will get lighter over time as the rust erodes it faggot. That's why we're not all working out in dark showers.

My dumbell is reinforced with plastic so you just have to dry it after the shower.

Love Showering in the Dark personally. I might try a beer as well next time, cheers for the idea!

shower beer is fantastic user, good taste just don't make it a habit

good luck

If you were vegan, you would be enjoying deep, resful sleep