Are you a manlet?

Pretty much

>pretty much
Back to the pits with you

>did 3x5 40kg OHP today,new PR

keep at it little guy, you're gonna make it
t. 1x5 80 kg PR today

>Tfw got my workout done early this morning and felt fresh and alert all day

Switching to mornings from here on out. Only con is I'm feeling more sleepy in the evenings when I'd like to get some work done, but getting off of Veeky Forums for good will definitely increase the efficiency of my evening work.

1.5pl8 ohp is pretty impressive desu.
Also
>Just hit 1pl8

for five reps :^)
the last one was a real bitch

Squatted lmao3pl8 for reps today, taking turns with a guy who could do 2pl8, he was miring and asked if I played football.

I don't, but copy stuff from the NZ All Blacks training program.

New PRs

OHP
Did 5x5 @ 55KG (121lbs), got 5 reps on all except 4th set where i got 4 reps.

RDLs
3x5 @ 90KG

Pendlay Rows
3x5 @ 70KG

First time doing trapbar dl and got 3x5 @ 3pl8s, could've gone heavier but fatigued.

>tfw finally did lmao 1pl8 bench for 5 reps

Finally started some strength training about 2 weeks ago (GSLP) after a few years of on and off training, mainly bro splits

3x5 175lbs bench today @185lbs, though could easily drop 10lb+ fat

> tfw finally closing in on benching my bodyweight after years of stalling and changing exercises and frustration

tfw hit 195 ohp for 3 reps
tfw hit 345 front squat for 1 rep

tfw it a good feel

Yep

Grats bruh. Cut that weeb shit out and you'll make it in no time.

On a personal note, finally stopping being a fucking degenerate ottermode sperg and start slamming weight and eating like a fatass. Wish me luck.

Deadlifted 3plaet for the first time since spinal surgery after an unfortunate trip to snap city 4 years ago

I wentoutwithgirl x 1 the other day. She's Veeky Forums and hopefully I can go for a pr x2 soon.
Also just had a big ol protein shake for the piano man

>Cut that weeb shit out and you'll make it in no time.

lmao no u wish

nerdy girls love fit weebs

>shoulders are progressing at ridiculously rapid speed
>just OHP 185lbs for two
>only lifting for 9 months
Everything else is average but idk wtf is so special about my shoulders. I’m not even using leg drive

>tfw was hoping to hit 165x5 on bench today
>only hit 165x4

Well, at least I broke my 165x3 from last week. I'm going to do better about weeknight alcohol again this week, and eat really good. Hopefully I can knock out a few 165x5's, or more, next week. My 1RM didn't move, because last week I warmed up with 145x9, and my app calculated that as 185 RM. My 165x4 ended up at exactly 185 RM too. I know I made progress, but it was disappointing not seeing that move.

I'm going to do OHP tomorrow. I recently started doing OHPs a couple weeks ago (finally), and really enjoy them.

I'm 6', 185 lb, and have been lifting seriously a few months. I'm hoping to hit benching my weight x5, and then start a cut.

Only if you hide your degenerate power level well, my friend. Good luck LUL

Just don't ignore the rest of your body, it is possible to have imbalances that early if you're not on a balanced routine.

THERE GOING TO BAN ME. YOU HAVE TO STOP FAPPING. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING. YOU HAVE TO GET OUT NOW

>"Do you watch anime user"
>"Yeah just to make sense of my hentai anonnette"
>"OMG you watch hentai!"
>start a conversation about sex and fetishes afterwards

works everytime, girls love when they can tell some guy about their fetishes

When will they learn?

>stepped on scale today
>175lbs at 5'6"
>can finally cut after a slow, long bulk

I'm excited anons, I've never cut before. It's like waiting on a christmas present.

Do it. You haven't made it till you quit Veeky Forums.

I’m not ignoring everything else. I’m working everything with the same rep range the same number of days, but shoulder is progressing like crazy

I remember this feel, wait til you hit 2p8 fucking amazing I believe in you user