Whats for dinner Veeky Forums?

Ground beef an onions for this ogre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably gonna get some fast food when I get off work. Maybe Wendy's chicken tendies since it's close to my house

Why not buy a 4 dollar pack of 97% lean ground beef and an 89 cent onion. It tooke me like 10 minutes no make and its actually rally good when you drown it in taco seasoning.

Where do you get a 4 dollar pack of 97%?
Is it not a lb?

Because I don't want to eat ground beef and onions

Where is the onion man. How are you going to make any gains with 1/10th an onion

I know right, what a virgin.

>a 4 dollar pack of 97% lean ground beef
$4 would get me like 70% at best.
95% would be $10 for 500g

this look awful dude

why

>chopping whole onions from the top of the bulb
Holy shit some of you guys are legit mentally handicapped, surprised you haven't burned your house down yet considered you're allowed to use the stove all by yourself apparently

I eat for my health, idiot. Not going to waste fine nutrtion just to make my dish look pretty.

>he cuts onions different to me
>he must be retarded

Learn to fucking dice an onion
You'll save time, trouble, onion, and a heck of a mess. You can learn literally as soon as you want to it's easy.

exactly this
>but chicken
>with avocado & salsa

>lean

wont the taco seasoning really up the calorie intake im retarded so tell me if no because i'd absolutely do this. Would adding beans be too much?

It will a little bit but the flavoring is fine.

>add beans
At that point you should just make a nice chili

That looks fucking disgusting

The commesary in my swamp you civillian scum

Thanks for defending a fello ogre user all ogre a stoopid oniun

You wanna up your game buy a can of no fat refried beans and add em the meat once it's cooked in the pan. More fiber and protein and it turns it into two meals.

Looks terrible.

hey guys check out this fucking soyboy

Fuck the haters OP.You gotta do whatever it takes to get big goddammit,although it looks like you need to up the onion dosage.I myself am eating one whole raw onion a day alongside my meals for maximum gainz.

>tfw I own my own house
>tfw im 24
>tfw THIS IS MY SWAMP I CANT CUT ONIONS HOWEVER THE FUCC I WANT

>animal products

Enjoy your cancer and mammalian estrogen and heart disease and nogains retard

you need more fiber nigga

enjoy your no gains

Teach me how to cut an onion, wise one

Had 1/2c cottage cheese, 6.1 oz grilled chicken breast, 2 hard boiled eggs and a grilled veggie skewer of 1 quartered tomato and onion. Oh and a banana for dessert while out for a late night walk.

Used to be /fat/ here, kinda proud of sticking to it and actually seeing results. I stopped weighing myself and now go by how my clothes fit. I find it helps with not getting as discouraged when you plateau.

throw it into your food processor and turn it on

>MAYBE an eigth of an onion

the diagnosis is in. Not gonna make it.

This video will make your life so much fucking easier with chopping onions. This is for doing really fine slicing, but the principle is the same for larger dices. You halve it, and have some root on both halves. You now have the thing held together by the root, with a flat surface to prevent rolling. Flat surface down. Make cuts radially towards cutting board, without piercing the root, to get your dice size. Then, chop. The horizontal (parallel to cutting board) slices are for getting it a lot finer.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo

As another aside: Ramsay does dozens of slices vertically towards the cutting board in this, again, to get it very fine. If you do this, but maybe third'ing it, you get perfect sized pieces for ogre eating purposes.

God damnit.

Anyone older than 30 ITT?

absolutely sickening op

I'll be having chicken breast, brown rice, mixed lentils, mixed steamed vege with a splash of lime juice.

Eggs, grilled chicken, cottage cheese, kimchi and hot sauce.

Was being facetious. But that is the exact same video I used years ago when I learnt to cook properly

You should try Kangaroo mince instead of beef mince, if you're Australian they'll sell kangaroo in the meat isle of every major supermarket, coles, woolies etc, idk about overseas. It's much better for you than beef mince with the same amount of protein. They sell Kangaroo steaks and stuff too.

Tried Kangaroo sausages and Kanagroo patties. Both were awful. Real gameee taste

You got onions and ground beef. Dump an egg or two in there and just make a burger, friend.

slap that in between some toast and now you're rolling

Chicken breast with bbq sauce, steamed brocolli, roasted sweet potato/white potato/red onion medly
shits cash

exactly, just buy some wraps and some other veggies to put together with the ground beef and onions to make a legit meal.

i stopped eating anything with chems, soy, anything contained in bpa-lined containers, and have gained so much mass, its fucking crazy. i've been going for the onion/garlic thing and gained 5 lbs of meat and a burnt tongue. my voice doesn't sound like a fucking queer anymore, i can finally do the muscle up and the one handed push up, i walk upright, i don't feel the need to move for people, say sorry for shit that isn't my fault, be super nice to... them, win the staring contest every time, catch women gawking... it's great.

Have you tried mince though? its the only edible version of kangaroo i reckon but i was trying to give OP more options. I agree the roo steak and cutlets taste strange and smell when being cooked. Mince is the way to go though.

>You gotta do whatever it takes to get big goddammit
>no carbs, miniscule portion

>turns it into two meals
It's like you never want too see gains at all
Eat everything
Bulk
6 to 8 meals a day
No excuses

yeah same. It makes sense how much more manly the men were in the olden days. I don't feel like a bitch anymore without all the BPAs and artificial, processed foods.

user was chastising you as cutting the root is what makes the onion bleed, aka release sulphuric acid which makes you cry.

Bowl of Chankonabe with Greek yogurt, fried eggs, and milk to wash it down. Dessert was homemade protein date cookies.

sumo nigga

Why can’t you cook

bump