Guys I'm not living on this earth as a manlet. How do I become taller...

Guys I'm not living on this earth as a manlet. How do I become taller? Will genetics prevent me from escaping the 5'8-5'9 purgatory? I'm worried that getting bigger will make me look worse.

I've considered suicide several times due to this? What do Veeky Forums?

>considered suicide several times due to this
when will they learn...

How old are you? If you're still young you can take HGH. If not crazy surgeries are the only way

Consider yourself lucky you aren't a turbo manlet (shorter than 5'6). A lot of my friends are around your height and it is easily manageable.

Make the best of what you got.

fpbp

I'm 18. Is HGH a drug or something, what is it's side effects? I thought it was just for muscle development.

dont be such a fag op if you're not confident with your height the way it is then you wouldn't be any more confident at a better height, just accept it and move on

just end it mane your not gonna make it

>just be more confident bruh
CHAD GET OUT RRREEEEEEE

What to do? Accept yourself. You can't change your height, deal with it and move on.

If I hang myself, will I grow a couple of more inches?

HGH is a hormone that makes you grow. What you should worry about right now is your growth plates closing, which they will do sometime between now and when you turn 20. Once they close it's game over. Estrogen is what causes growth plates to close. You need to look in to ways to lower estrogen (Google aromatase inhibitors, but don't take drugs for it or anything). HGH won't do jack shit once your plates close. With luck you can get one or maybe two inches before you mature.

Dude, I'm 5'7. There's always people shorter than you.

Make the best with what you got. Suck it up and live with it.

For HGH, look in to intermittent fasting (go to /FAST/), HIIT, and generally boosting testosterone. Oh and ducking SLEEP, 8 hours MINIMUM quality deep sleep every night. Aim to be sleeping by 10pm, 10-2am is the time when most HGH is released.

there is surgery to make yourself several inches taller, but it requires breaking your legs repeatedly over the course of several years, and it's very expensive. have fun with that.

I miss 2007 when this was a funny meme and not a decomposed horse being beaten again and again.

Manlet memes living in your head rent free, ceiling is a bit low though.

Being a manlet isn't so bad nowadays because the chicks coming out of highschool now are all fucking midgets

Just assisted in a limblengthening surgery for some guy. Cut through the bones in good legs and bolted a frame into them. Now 4x day he has to turn a dial on the frame to very slowly stretch the legs apart as they heal.

You could try doing that I'd you're handy with a hacksaw.

Quit being a little bitch. Be a manlet who just kills shit rather than feeling bad about something you cannot change.

Jesus christ OP get a hold of yourself. Accept your height or live with insecurities rooting from fucking Veeky Forums. Your height isnt stopping you from making it, it's your autistic mindset

Nice larp lanklet

def not natty